•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 2016
Football Granny Wrote:So I suppose all these schools including Army (West Point), Air Force Academy, Yale, Fl., etc .... to name a few, plus Rivals, UNC, Army Combine invite as a junior (the only kid in Ky. this year to be selected), isn't good enough word that this kid is as good as they say that he is. WOW! What a fool and you have proven you know absolutely nothing about football!!!

You just proved you live in fantasy land. wayyyyy over-hyped.
^Its way past time to show this ass clown the door.

Generally provoking site members is one thing, but this constant downing of high school kids is crossing the line. What kind of pathetic human being thinks anyone wants to hear that garbage?

I hope you run into one of these kids, or their dads, in a dark alley one day. At that point, thinking before speaking should become a priority for you.
Grayson lognale Atlanta ga looking for game there 7 a don't no how big that is compared to ky but might be a option there on the Tenn high school open dates
eagles2011 Wrote:Grayson lognale Atlanta ga looking for game there 7 a don't no how big that is compared to ky but might be a option there on the Tenn high school open dates

Grayson as in Grayson High School in Gwinnett County?

That's BIG TIME football.

Most years only Trinity and Male could compete with Grayson. They are often Nationally Ranked and Gwinnett County is one of the 4 or 5 most dominant areas for HS Football in the country. Enrollment close to 2500+

Grayson has produced the Nkemdiche brothers and current Clemson RB Wayne Gallman.

They went with 13-1 last year before losing to a Nationally Ranked Roswell team. Grayson finished as the #73 team in the country according to Maxpreps.

Grayson is about 15 minutes from my house... would be a 7+ Hour trip. Would love to see the game, but Belfry would most likely get ran over.
If Belfry vs. Grayson somehow happened I would be happy to help organize the tailgate though Big Grin
Leonidas Wrote:^Its way past time to show this ass clown the door.

Generally provoking site members is one thing, but this constant downing of high school kids is crossing the line. What kind of pathetic human being thinks anyone wants to hear that garbage?

I hope you run into one of these kids, or their dads, in a dark alley one day. At that point, thinking before speaking should become a priority for you.

You have some serious issues to resort to insults and threats every time a person's opinion doesn't match yours. I don't down anybody and plainly stated he is a good player above.. I'm allowed an opinion same as you are.You should take your own advice on the think before you speak.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:If Belfry vs. Grayson somehow happened I would be happy to help organize the tailgate though Big Grin

There's a burns high school in north Carolina open date don't no anything about I think belfry would surprise Grayson because of the belly and flexbone offense
Great player but may not be the 2nd best on his team ........let alone KY ...... That's not a bad thing
eagles2011 Wrote:There's a burns high school in north Carolina open date don't no anything about I think belfry would surprise Grayson because of the belly and flexbone offense

no
Has Belfry came out with their new ring design?
Blackcat2001 Wrote:Great player but may not be the 2nd best on his team ........let alone KY ...... That's not a bad thing

You might have to walk the plank for that ...
eagles2011 Wrote:There's a burns high school in north Carolina open date don't no anything about I think belfry would surprise Grayson because of the belly and flexbone offense

Not sure if Grayson is going to switch it up with their head Coach moving to Clemson as an Assistant...but previously they actually ran a Wing T Offense for many years.
pjdoug Wrote:You have some serious issues to resort to insults and threats every time a person's opinion doesn't match yours. I don't down anybody and plainly stated he is a good player above.. I'm allowed an opinion same as you are.You should take your own advice on the think before you speak.

You're a pathetic little man, period. I'll insult and/or threaten any grown up who feels entitled to belittle kids, and I'm glad to do it. Everyone has an opinion, but when it comes to kids a man knows when to keep his opinion to himself. You're not a man, you're a coward, a weakling, an irrelevant tool that finds self-worth on an anonymous high school sports forum.

Everybody on here knows it, too. Think about that the next time you look in the mirror.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Not sure if Grayson is going to switch it up with their head Coach moving to Clemson as an Assistant...but previously they actually ran a Wing T Offense for many years.

I watched a couple games on YouTube they do run the wing t and lot jet sweeps have lot of speed all over the field but wood love to see belfry take on the challenge for this senior group is special
I truly think belfry puts a running clock on every body on the schedule this year including my Johnson central and cable Midland
eagles2011 Wrote:I watched a couple games on YouTube they do run the wing t and lot jet sweeps have lot of speed all over the field but wood love to see belfry take on the challenge for this senior group is special
I truly think belfry puts a running clock on every body on the schedule this year including my Johnson central and cable Midland

Knoxville Catholic is the defending TN 4A State Champs and return three D1 players including 4* WR Amari Rodgers (Clemson) and 4* OL Cade Mays (TN).

That will be a whale of a ballgame especially after Belfry has to travel to Knoxville on a bus.

Rodgers is one of the best Athletes Belfry has ever faced and single handily torches them for over 200 receiving yards last year. With that said Belfrys physicality and line play dominated Catholic last year.
Is there any truth to the rumor going around that Belfry may play one of our neighbors from up North?
Leonidas Wrote:You're a pathetic little man, period. I'll insult and/or threaten any grown up who feels entitled to belittle kids, and I'm glad to do it. Everyone has an opinion, but when it comes to kids a man knows when to keep his opinion to himself. You're not a man, you're a coward, a weakling, an irrelevant tool that finds self-worth on an anonymous high school sports forum.

Everybody on here knows it, too. Think about that the next time you look in the mirror.

I'm far from little and you're far from a man. You act more like a child.I'll be in Pike County this weekend if you want to meet me in an alley and threaten me.
Buc-a-roo Wrote:Is there any truth to the rumor going around that Belfry may play one of our neighbors from up North?

Elaborate please.
keep adding fuel to his fire. Every negative comment gets printed and posted in his weight room in the house. The fire just keeps growing down deep. Just keep posting pusdoug, oops pjdoug.
pjdoug Wrote:I'm far from little and you're far from a man. You act more like a child.I'll be in Pike County this weekend if you want to meet me in an alley and threaten me.

I do....I really, really do.
Leonidas Wrote:I do....I really, really do.

Maybe you could sell tickets....we could use it as a Belfry fundraiser! Smile
You think everyone would pay double if I made him say "No mas" and then apologize to everyone in Pond Creek?
Congratulations to Andrew Fletcher and Noah Corbett on picking up offers from Kentucky Christian University today. It isn't Bama, but a free education is a free education. Hoping they both pick up several more and get to choose their futures!
bucslover68 Wrote:Elaborate please.
The Great White North
State Champions again they are getting a lot of players from Mingo County WVA. There head and shoulder above everyone else. could be one of the overall best teams in KY. They have 2 or 3 D1 Players.
Leonidas Wrote:You think everyone would pay double if I made him say "No mas" and then apologize to everyone in Pond Creek?
^Confusednicker:
Any updates on replacement team for Sheldon Clark .
There a couple Canada teams on the Ohio open dates
I noticed Huntington wv was looking for 4 games next year might jump on one of those dates to replace Harlan county game for 2017/18 season good luck hope you guys find a game
eagles2011 Wrote:Any updates on replacement team for Sheldon Clark .
There a couple Canada teams on the Ohio open dates
I noticed Huntington wv was looking for 4 games next year might jump on one of those dates to replace Harlan county game for 2017/18 season good luck hope you guys find a game

Looking more and more like a 9 game schedule.
Did Austin Dotson receive an offer from Alabama??
I would just like to say that I'm very proud of our boys who are getting offers D1 or anything else. The important thing is they are going to do what they love to do, and get an education. If you have never been exposed to football at the college level, these guys only get a very short break in May, and they take classes all year long. There is no summer break at all and they train with a trainer and weight lift beginning at 5:00 in the morning, with work out then they go to classes. After that they have team meetings, go over plays, do homework (sometimes study hall is in the day-either way they have to sign in showing the coaches they are attending study hall). Anyway if you read this little man (pjdoug), there's so much more to these guys that go to college "to get an education" and playing football! Trying to degrade a 16, 17, or 18 year old kid who wants to better himself by getting an education through whatever means he can, whether he is from Ky., or WV., is none of your concern. Now if you lived at Belfry and had a problem with a WV kid playing ball there, then you would at least have a viable complaint. Also, saying a kid isn't as good as he has been told by his coaches, colleges and universities, etc...who be honored for that athlete to play football for them, well you know that stuff that settles on top of a pond, you know that old nasty, disgusting goop, yea you know what I mean. That's you!
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next