•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Bell County Bobcats
Lets just say its not a positive situation.
Confusednicker: and they say the fans of Knox have no class :please:

Hope you like your coach now...... :Clap:
All I that I can tell you guys is that Middlesboro is dieing for an opportunity to play bell. This young team has been embarrassed by the older bell for two years now. Just let the kids play, doesn't matter where or when. This junior class is amazing and with a few more of the juniors, this team will be amazing IF they can play team ball. Bring it bell!!!
Hard to read all this to be frank. Here are some truths from a long time KC dad and fan. Nobody here misses Wayne. Still, He is a good man who did good things for this program. The feeder system made that possible and that tends to get lost. Dave King and Steve Bailey are the men who made that possible and deserve far more thanks than they either one get.

How Coach Mills made the transition left a lot of enemies in this county. Changing coaching jobs happens - we all get that. He was young and somehow felt deception was better than transparency. His choice - his consequences.

Many of us have heard about the unfortunate situation at the Banquet. In 30 years of such events that would have been a first for me... But so be it. Wayne took that job knowing the expectations. That level of heat makes for fireworks when people get disappointed. Coach Mills is a smart guy and he will figure out how to get the ship righted. If you all run him off your next coach might fail on a far grander scale.

KC football is in great hands with Coach Russell and his excellent staff. We are delighted. Don't send your players here by creating so much fuss and tension that they decide log mountain is more about drama than football. Don't want them. Don't need them. Figure out how to support the coach you chose and how to beat Louisville Central. The rest is all just crumbs for us old guys to waste a lunch break over.
So I have been hearing that bell is playing south pittsburg,tn first game of the season. Does anyone know if this is true or just a rumor? And if true does anyone have anyinfo on them ?
Hey Bell fans is this years schedule top secret???? Post the schedule for 2013.
Bell County will be fine. Coach Mills and his staff, I am sure prepared for the loss of those seniors by getting the younger kids ready. It is not the first time he or Bell County have been in this situation. I RESPECT Wayne County and Corbin greatly, well coached great football teams but until they can beat Bell County Bell is king of the hill in the district. I see no drop off at Bell County..Wayne and Corbin will be on there heels challenging them though. 3 great programs fighting it out should be good. Hopefully in a few years McCreary will be in the mix too! Best wishes Bell!
Word here is Bell will change there offense to the spread. Never thought that i would see the day Bell went to the spread and throw the ball more than they run it.
They better execute it and win games or the crickets will start chirping loudly. Change can be met with skepticism.
PRIDE101 Wrote:Hey Bell fans is this years schedule top secret???? Post the schedule for 2013.

Its been posted about 20 times.
Well, it should not have been to hard to copy and post then. I have not seen the complete schedule.
If it has been posted 20 times can you tell where? I do not see it in this thread.
Aug 31, 13Marion Countyaway5:30 PMHeart of Kentucky Pigskin Classic
Sep 20, 13Knox Centralaway7:30 PM
Sep 27, 13Wayne Countyaway7:30 PM
Oct 4, 13Casey Countyhome
Nov 1, 13Harlan Countyhome7:30 PM

This is all that is on the KHSAA website at this time.

Hope it helps.
PRIDE101 Wrote:Word here is Bell will change there offense to the spread. Never thought that i would see the day Bell went to the spread and throw the ball more than they run it.

Don't think that will happen 100%. I could see them doing a few more things b/c they do have a good set of skilled kids, perhaps the best overall in a couple of years. They will still be a primarily running team IMHO. OL will be young and green but will have some talent as well.
South Pittsburg tn

Middlesboro

Whitley co are the other non-district games for those unable to search through the pages since it is so hard!!!
Thanks for making my point. It would be nice to see all the schedules, just interested in your schedule, however, I can see it is to hard for someone to post it, ALL OF IT. Really didn't want to look through the pages and piece it together. With the three that William Muney put here makes 8 and no dates. Never mind, really not that important.

As for more talented skill kids than in the last few years....keep smoking it....
Polly and Collett and Osalonia are gone sorry , not biting. I know you played without the QB all year but he is way more athletic and more of a threat than the other was.

Polly was one of the best and you really didn't use Collett like he should have been.
By the way, make sure your Coach knows you are not passing like that...the word came from him.
PRIDE101 Wrote:Thanks for making my point. It would be nice to see all the schedules, just interested in your schedule, however, I can see it is to hard for someone to post it, ALL OF IT. Really didn't want to look through the pages and piece it together. With the three that William Muney put here makes 8 and no dates. Never mind, really not that important.

As for more talented skill kids than in the last few years....keep smoking it....
Polly and Collett and Osalonia are gone sorry , not biting. I know you played without the QB all year but he is way more athletic and more of a threat than the other was.

Polly was one of the best and you really didn't use Collett like he should have been.

The other two games are district games.
Corbin and Mccreary central.
Does that fulfill your needs now?
How many does Bell have in the weight room on a daily basis?
HouseofPain Wrote:How many does Bell have in the weight room on a daily basis?

Hope the Bobcat parents stay out of the weight room. They are dangerous!
Any more banquets like last year and it may be mandatory for Coaches to get in the weight room.
Is Bell Co. a legitimate contender to win it all this season?
^
I wouldnt think so
Bell will struggle this year with a young team. May be the weakest team theyve had since 06.
Why so quiet? Most of the time we are trying to turn every thread into a Bell thread.
Fly Like a Duck Wrote:They opened up with LexCath, followed by 6A Bryan Station who from an athletic standpoint is as good as anybody in the state.. They then played Whitley County and Middlesboro who are great local games that produce very good gates, especially Middlesboro. They have to play Middlesboro, IMO. So, there is 4 non district games. Then they have their 5 mandatory district games, followed by the border war with Harlan County who just so happened to be a 5A Semi Finalist.

Exactly who do you think they should drop and why?

LexCath- state power
Bryan Station- one of the few teams that closests resembles Central in talent.
Whitley- 5A mountain school
Middlesboro- Civil War game that should always be played
Harlan County- Top 10 5A program 30 miles away.

The only one I think they could even consider letting go would be Whitley, but pick up who in their place? Whitley beat a very good Somerset team this year, I don't care what the conditions were.

Your looking at last years schedule man. Bell does not open up with Lex Cath.
Bell will be down some but not the way everyone thinks. Bell will be FINE!!! GO BIG BLUE
Here is the real question that everyone should be asking...What's going to happen when a rebuilding Bell team shows up and beats you on your field. Go Cats!
┌∩┐(-_-)┌∩┐
If Bell really is changing their core offensive philosophy, I think that signals a bit of a weakness in talent. I don't pretend to know for sure, but if there were studs to step into those TB positions and pack the rock in traditional Bell style, I don't know why Mills would rush a change.
FBfan4life Wrote:Your looking at last years schedule man. Bell does not open up with Lex Cath.

I was referring to last years. As a matter of fact, I posted that before any of the schedules for this coming year had been put up.

The person I was making that point towards had said something about them needing to toughen their schedule, and I was arguing that by using last years.
freeagent Wrote:Here is the real question that everyone should be asking...What's going to happen when a rebuilding Bell team shows up and beats you on your field. Go Cats!
┌∩┐(-_-)┌∩┐

Lol.... good one.
Fly Like a Duck Wrote:I was referring to last years. As a matter of fact, I posted that before any of the schedules for this coming year had been put up.

The person I was making that point towards had said something about them needing to toughen their schedule, and I was arguing that by using last years.

Aaahhhhh ok I got you Ducky... sorry:thumpsup:
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next