Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lakers in 4
0%
Celtics in 4
0%
Lakers in 5
3.13%
Celtics in 5
3.13%
Lakers in 6
31.25%
Celtics in 6
25.00%
Lakers in 7
6.25%
Celtics in 7
31.25%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lakers Vs. Celtics (NBA Finals)
Deathstar 80 Wrote:I'm pretty sure K-mac's avatar had Kevin Garnett, but I think he had Kobe Bryant as his avatar before that.

Yep it has went between Kobe and KG. Dont get me wrong guys, I like KG, Allen, Rondo, half the Celtic team lol. (other then like Perkins and Wallace). But Im a much much bigger Kobe fan, and Im cheering for the Lakers (I want to see Kobe get as many rings as possible). Besides I never once in this thread said which team i like only that i believe the Lakers will win, and i do. Its not my fault that my two favorite players ended up on the Celtics and Lakers, the biggest rivalry in the NBA. I cant help where they go?? lol
Deathstar 80 Wrote:I'm pretty sure K-mac's avatar had Kevin Garnett, but I think he had Kobe Bryant as his avatar before that.

Speaking of my avatar though, is the Kobe Revolution, Matrix pic awesome or what? lol Anyone else like it as much as i do? haha
Stardust Wrote:Are the Pacers still in Indiana? :biggrin:

Smile Been there for over 40 years. Theyll get the money from somewhere.
I think a few of us should suit up and ref these games.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I think a few of us should suit up and ref these games.

And As long as Pierce Dont Hit Me Ill Call It Fair.
I love the second 2 fouls on wallace Smile
I really Wish Rondo Would Dunk It Or Make A Layup
Lol? 3 Second Call With 20 Seconds On The Shot Clock? I don't see how i ever complained about the cavs.
Got To Love the Hustle By Far-mer lol. That was Sick.
I would not chant KOBE SUCK's In any gym.
K_Mac Wrote:Speaking of my avatar though, is the Kobe Revolution, Matrix pic awesome or what? lol Anyone else like it as much as i do? haha

Its Pretty Sick.
Davis And Nate! Wow.
Ewww. Charge!

Kobe Def beat pierce to the spot.
Balll game
Officials are pathetic on both sides. I can't watch any of these finals games without talking about the refs. There a joke.
To me, both teams played bad through 3 quarters and the Celtics played well in the 4th, while the Lakers continued to play bad. Celtics bench won them this one. I expected LA to lose this one but it's still very disappointing.
Aslan Wrote:Officials are pathetic on both sides. I can't watch any of these finals games without talking about the refs. There a joke.
To me, both teams played bad through 3 quarters and the Celtics played well in the 4th, while the Lakers continued to play bad. Celtics bench won them this one. I expected LA to lose this one but it's still very disappointing.

I agree Somewhat,
K_Mac Wrote:Speaking of my avatar though, is the Kobe Revolution, Matrix pic awesome or what? lol Anyone else like it as much as i do? haha

...Not really... It would look good with Kevin Garnett.

:biggrin:
How the Lakers stayed in tonights game is beyond me. Celtics bench dominated in the 2nd half and the Celtics controlled the paint.

I honestly do not know what is wrong with Lamar Odom. He is soft and has done nothing the entire series.

I'm sticking with my Lakers, but if we cannot get players to produce off the bench - then we will not win another game in this series.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:How the Lakers stayed in tonights game is beyond me. Celtics bench dominated in the 2nd half and the Celtics controlled the paint.

I honestly do not know what is wrong with Lamar Odom. He is soft and has done nothing the entire series.

I'm sticking with my Lakers, but if we cannot get players to produce off the bench - then we will not win another game in this series.

It amazes me that the Lakers allowed the Celtics bench to play as well as they did. When you only get 2 points from Celtic Starters over the first 8 minutes of the fourth quarter, how did the Lakers not win?
Well the best closer in the game didn't do much closing.. I guess after this game I could refer to him as the best cryer in the game haha.. Other than that, the difference in this game was Big baby Davis.. Good game by him, I believe Bynum and Odom got all they wanted from him.. Nate showed up big.. Ray Allen and Pierce did their part as well.. Gasol had his normal game.. Pretty close game all the way through.. Refs definitley gave Lakers a chance to get back in the game and couldn't finish it up... The 3 ball in the 4th was such a flop... But it's Kobe so of course they are going to give him that everytime. Good D by Allen on that one, and good win by Boston to tie this series up. Next game, I am definitley feeling Boston.. I expect this series to go to 7 games.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Ewww. Charge!

Kobe Def beat pierce to the spot.

He was almost under the goal and didn't have his feet set on the play.. Not to mention there were 3 other Laker defenders around him.
Ballers Wrote:He was almost under the goal and didn't have his feet set on the play.. Not to mention there were 3 other Laker defenders around him.

He was outside of the restricted area. 9/10 times the defensive player will get that call. I mean look at the call bryant got earlier on pierce. Maybe it was a make up call?
Lakers take game 5, No way do they lose back to back games.
Lakers close it out in Game 6 or 7
^Agreed.
Aslan Wrote:^Agreed.

In reference to a previous post from you Aslan.. this one is dedicated to you.

Good day to be a Celtics fan. :Thumbs:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:He was outside of the restricted area. 9/10 times the defensive player will get that call. I mean look at the call bryant got earlier on pierce. Maybe it was a make up call?

Oh, so you was in Boston last night watching the game? You know for 100% sure he had his feet set before Pierce was there? It was a flop dude.. and a bad one at that.
Ballers Wrote:Oh, so you was in Boston last night watching the game? You know for 100% sure he had his feet set before Pierce was there? It was a flop dude.. and a bad one at that.

They showed it 20 times. It's kobe bryant you know there going to show it over and over. And he was set. Out Of The Restricted. I hate the lakers and want them to lose but it was just another blown call.
Pierce: I wasn't upset. I wasn't upset. I wasn't upset. I wasn't upset. I wasn't upset.

Rondo: Big Baby get over yourself. lol.

Kobe better get the bigs involved.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Pierce: I wasn't upset. I wasn't upset. I wasn't upset. I wasn't upset. I wasn't upset.

Rondo: Big Baby get over yourself. lol.

Kobe better get the bigs involved.

^ lol, Then he scores 17 in the 3rd lol.
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next