Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell Co.
73.21%
Whitley Co.
26.79%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell Co @ Whitley Co 9/11
redstorm Wrote:Bell is very much overrated and it will show after friday night. The coaches here has made that comment and you will see friday that it true. The QB can't hold last year QBs jock. You better bring a huge crowd,may not get out of here. Bell players are way to cocky and not very tough to play with the colonels this year.

(My not get out of here) What are you going to do flatten our tires?:eyeroll:
kmba32 Wrote:(My not get out of here) What are you going to do flatten our tires?:eyeroll:

:devilflamI hope not, that would NOT be good at all!!!!!!:devilflam
That would just make the school have one **** of a bill to buy Bell Co fans all new tires!!!
William Muney Wrote:Learned yesterday that Bell will be full strength for the 1st time in 09!!!!! No injuries so everyone is available to play!!!!!

Your right. Lonnie Miracle is back from a injury from the first game, Cody Marcum is back after his 1 game suspension, and Dominic Carton will be back for his first game of the season tonight!! Look for Dominic Carton to have a breakout game tonight. Coaches say he has been waiting on this day to come!!!
Let me say this. Bring your little Bobcat show to Williamsburg and take your tail kicking, thats right, tail kicking and cry all the way back to log Mtn. Can you say OVERRATED
I hope that was not Coach Blacks real GAMEPLAN on sports OT pre-game. If so they are in trouble with that defense.:blabbermo
We have way to much class, we don't flatten tires. The game field will decide
redstorm Wrote:We have way to much class, we don't flatten tires. The game field will decide

Too much class? Maybe the school and team does but you my friend were left out of that blessing. All you have to do is go back and read your posts.
redstorm Wrote:We have way to much class, we don't flatten tires. The game field will decide

We know the program and school would not. Whitley is well respected. But will still have a big L.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:I hope that was not Coach Blacks real GAMEPLAN on sports OT pre-game. If so they are in trouble with that defense.:blabbermo

Yeah I know. Lex Cath scored 43 on them and little Lynn Camp put up 14.
Good luck to my friends at Bell County. Hope you play an excellent, injury free game and the kids all have some fun tonight. From Alcoa.......
Fiftyishfootballmom I saw on the news last night where Alcoa and Fulton game had to be postponed until today becuase a sink hole formed on the field during the game. You all was up like 20-7 with only 6 min to go in the game. Didnt Fulton win the State Championship last year or the year before?
Raining here in Whitley Co. now. Should be interesting.
How hard is it raining? They said its suppose to move out before game time. But who knows?
It should be stopped now in Whitley Co? Is it? The radar is showing it has moved out now.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Fiftyishfootballmom I saw on the news last night where Alcoa and Fulton game had to be postponed until today becuase a sink hole formed on the field during the game. You all was up like 20-7 with only 6 min to go in the game. Didnt Fulton win the State Championship last year or the year before?

Yes, they did and they are currently ranked #1 in Tennessee state 4A. The final score was 27 - 7 Alcoa.
redstorm Wrote:Let me say this. Bring your little Bobcat show to Williamsburg and take your tail kicking, thats right, tail kicking and cry all the way back to log Mtn. Can you say OVERRATED

WELL!!!!!:biggrin:
redstorm Wrote:Let me say this. Bring your little Bobcat show to Williamsburg and take your tail kicking, thats right, tail kicking and cry all the way back to log Mtn. Can you say OVERRATED

I bet the good people of Whitley County are sure glad you are not a coach, with excellent skills in player evaluation. Overrated is surely not the word you were going for. You should have gotten more film study this week.:moon: