Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you doing today?
Watching College football all day.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I got to help a friend of mine in finding dresses for her bridesmaids. does anyone here, may suggest. thanks
I worked then went to ALDI to get some grub.
Hiding from the snow!!!
NKY is getting hit HARD right now!
With the snow we got here in Pike, I guess I'll be shoveling some snow out of the driveway.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
probably making Tater soup and Cornbread!....perfect for a snow day!
I am playing like a person on welfare and doing nothing all day.
Gonna try to go to the High School basketball game tonight!...Harlan Co. Black Bears vs Harlan Ind. Dragons.....Dragons going DOWN!!!!!....Big rivalry!.....Lots of signs being made!...lol
Watching the tube, trying to get motivated to do a little drywall patch from some minor plumbing work and then change the oil in my brides car. Neither one do I have much motivation to do.
^ Watch the Kentucky game with the girlfriend.

:biggrin:
#BBFL
I have decided to do absolutely nothing today.
Thought about getting some homework done, but decided against it. 5 page college papers are no fun, therefore i say no to that today.
NFL Football Baby!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Start off with church, change the oil in my daughter's care (yes FA, I did get it changed in my wifes yesterday), then settle for football the rest of the day. I thought the games times for football were odd today, but they work PERFECT to get a few things done.
Go to church, and watch football all day!
Already been to church. Pick up two of my kids from my in-laws, cook, then football.
Took my mother to all three of the places she needed to go.
^ Is a good son!
Just checked the BGR birthday list so I could wish people happy birthday!....sadly none of the names listed was actively being used!..Sad...oh well!...I'll try again tomorrow!
Eating a grilled chicken salad from DQ!!!....Nom Nom Nom!....wink!
my friend is giving a treat for helping her finding the best deal on the dress that she she did have in her mind. should be busy in it, today evening.
Working....:-(
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Watching live high school football from Florida and Georgia.
Worked. Taking it easy in the evening.
nice almost a year old threat resurrected

building gingerbread houses with the kids
Watching live high school football from Georgia.
posting in order to catch WildcatK23
Glad you're back Stardust!!!

Think of it like you take that weeks vacation and you come back to work...only to find that desk full of catch up stuff! Big Grin
It was work and football for me today.
Work, a trip to the gym and watching high school football.