Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taylor Co @ Bell Co 11/29 3A State Semi
Message me for my address if you want to send me a Christmas card.My Birthday is also coming up. Thank God I lived another year to talk some trash.
Coming from the game on Friday, I was very impressed with Bell's offensive line. They really got off the ball well and got after it. I know they have some great backs but it is the oline that makes good backs great!
pjdoug Wrote:That's for sure. I think you're one cool dude, even if Corbin has brain worshed ye.

Confusednicker:
BobcatPride05 Wrote:And there’s no one from bell county that likes haddix. It’s just a part of the rivalry. Quit making excuses and come to log mountain Friday or sit your @ss at the house Friday with the rest of the redhound faithful.

I wish both sides an injury free game but as bad as I hate rap music if given the choice between a Bell Co football game and a rap concert well just go ahead and call me Lil Shot...
pjdoug Wrote:Message me for my address if you want to send me a Christmas card.My Birthday is also coming up. Thank God I lived another year to talk some trash.

What about a shirt instead of the card?
single shot Wrote:What about a shirt instead of the card?
As long as it doesn't say Corbin.
^^
:lmao:
Granny Bear Wrote:^^
:lmao:

I want a Black Bears shirt.
Bell 28-7
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Bell rolls!
pjdoug Wrote:As long as it doesn't say Corbin.

Nope just a great big white C on the front and Dougie on the back...
pjdoug Wrote:I want a Black Bears shirt.

Quit being a suck up....
Does anybody have an update on Hayden Callebs injury?
pjdoug Wrote:As long as it doesn't say Corbin.

:biglmao::biglmao::biglmao:
single shot Wrote:Nope just a great big white C on the front and Dougie on the back...

That will work. I do like Cincinnati Reds.
single shot Wrote:Quit being a suck up....

I don't suck up to anybody. I like Harlan County. lol
Bell by 20
Bell by a TD.
Bell county 34
Taylor county 17
jax Wrote:NO ONE at Bell County cares what YOU think about Dudley

Best thing I’ve ever seen on here, nor do we care what anyone thinks about us! Just go out and do it!!
Hope for an injury free game in all the semifinal games so the final 2 can be healthy
Fightin’ Do-rights - 33
Red Feathers - 12
Taylor is fast
Bell is fast, strong, deep, smart, and... better
Bobcats 45
Cards 13
Taylor Co has been practicing on Campbellsville University's field this week and the Campbellsville Athletic Dept. is sponsoring their charter bus, per a tweet from Taylor Co. Athletics.

https://twitter.com/SportsTaylor/status/...0686049281
Good luck Bell County this Friday night and Happy Thanksgiving!!! :Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:Good luck Bell County this Friday night and Happy Thanksgiving!!! :Cheerlead

Thanks! You too!
Amazin some you on here talking bout corbyn
Go start ur own thred bout another yr without state championship
2face Wrote:Amazin some you on here talking bout corbyn

Amazon is having a Black Friday sale on learning aids for the mentally handicapped you should check it out...
pjdoug Wrote:I don't suck up to anybody. I like Harlan County. lol

Doug - that looks more like an autopsy than a sandwich
2face Wrote:Amazin some you on here talking bout corbyn

I was worried you got cut off the Obama phone plan. Glad to see you got your minutes back.

About the game, it hurts to say but pulling for the mountains and bell. Bell 35-14. London is the best athlete again this Friday.