Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin vs Alcoa TN Updates
Confusederiously: I did not know that a tornado could be stopped by an ashurst
I can't believe someone is blaming refs. The pass int was very obvious in endzone. The kid was face guarding and even bumped the wr. He made it impossible for the wr to come back to the ball.
Objective Wrote:And the refs

I hoped the refs would be given credit Confusednicker:
I also thought the int grounding was warranted. He threw the ball out of bounds and not towards a wr
mysonis55 Wrote:I can't believe someone is blaming refs. The pass int was very obvious in endzone. The kid was face guarding and even bumped the wr. He made it impossible for the wr to come back to the ball.

Face guarding is not a rule anymore.
:dontthink
mysonis55 Wrote:I also thought the int grounding was warranted. He threw the ball out of bounds and not towards a wr
Excellent job Corbin!! Great win for the Redhounds and KY. Really enjoyed watching that quality football game.
They don't call it face guarding. But, if you do that action, they are going to flag you 99 out of 100 times. That's why every coach tells them to turn their head and look for the ball.
mysonis55 Wrote:I can't believe someone is blaming refs. The pass int was very obvious in endzone. The kid was face guarding and even bumped the wr. He made it impossible for the wr to come back to the ball.

strange that so many can see, yet you remain blind.
mysonis55 Wrote:They don't call it face guarding. But, if you do that action, they are going to flag you 99 out of 100 times. That's why every coach tells them to turn their head and look for the ball.

Nope, they changed it this year, you can do that. NOT a foul. Hands straight up is defender space, not reciever.
TN must be way down

Maybe the refs should have went to Texas and stopped the hurricane
mysonis55 Wrote:They don't call it face guarding. But, if you do that action, they are going to flag you 99 out of 100 times. That's why every coach tells them to turn their head and look for the ball.
my thing is ashurst is a corbin guy his kids go there he shouldn't be refereeing a home game:welcome:
They may have changed it but, you watch. If a db don't turn the head, it will be pi
In Corbin, you are exactly right. When the other team does it.
mysonis55 Wrote:They may have changed it but, you watch. If a db don't turn the head, it will be pi

I got a pi once because when I turned my head I would stumble:hilarious:
I missed a good chunk of this game due to it freezing on me, but the pass interference right before the td that sent the game to OT was the right call. Alcoa player shoved Corbin kid, and didn't turn his head.
For one can someone please explain how Ashurst was aloud to ref this game? How is this aloud?? Two Congrats Alcoa on a hard fought game. It is hard to play 11 players let alone 15!! Alcoa you have now felt the ASShurst effect of lousy calls!!
diceman Wrote:TN must be way down

Maybe the refs should have went to Texas and stopped the hurricane

if hurricane Harvey makes it up 75 ashurst will stop it :flush:
killbilly usmc Wrote:I missed a good chunk of this game due to it freezing on me, but the pass interference right before the td that sent the game to OT was the right call. Alcoa player shoved Corbin kid, and didn't turn his head.

Corbin played a flawless and penalty free ballgame Confusednicker:
Ashurst took over this game long before that call. It was Alcoa drive that 2 flags came out and they had to punt. Then Corbins last drive to tie , 3-4 more. Good job to be there to do that. Just look back at the update pages when it started, I posted it would and it did. Ashurst was there to do it.