•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 5 players in the 14th as of now
yeah he is a 6"1 forward and u know what 6"1 forwards do when they go to college
they play video games , and intramurals
romans may be 6'1 but hes the best post player in the region get over it and hes top 3 in the region in players...maybe even second
He is a top 5 player in this region.
sportsfreak22 Wrote:he a forward and he has all the potentiol he needs to play a forward he dont have to dribble or shoot he shoots layups thats it

Anyone can shoot a layup. I'm sure anyone that plays basketball can score 20 points on layups. That doesn't necessarily mean he is one of the best players in the region. He is good but nowhere near as good as Hicks and Stepp.
he may be top 10 thats stretching it
Card_Fan Wrote:Anyone can shoot a layup. I'm sure anyone that plays basketball can score 20 points on layups. That doesn't necessarily mean he is one of the best players in the region. He is good but nowhere near as good as Hicks and Stepp.
i agree when theyre wide open romans work to get the position in the post and dominates big guys and scores layups over them
Card_Fan Wrote:Anyone can shoot a layup. I'm sure anyone that plays basketball can score 20 points on layups. That doesn't necessarily mean he is one of the best players in the region. He is good but nowhere near as good as Hicks and Stepp.
Thank you
hes easily top 3 in region get over it
Maybe top 4
please mod get this kid off here he is killing me with his level of immaturity and lack of knowledge for the game lol
maybe thats why powell is gonna be fightin it out with riverside for the next few years after romans leaves. lol
the only two that may be ahead of him is hick and stepp and i wouldnt even say stepp if people on here from jbs and such wouldnt complain so much
Well if thats your opinion then thats just your opinion. However, i think he is good but not top 3 or even top 5 for that matter. I watched him play against KCC and wasn't impressed. I know you're gonna make your excuses but I have never seen a team have a so called bad night and get beat 24 at home. Sounds to me like you need to take your own advice and get over it, KCC is better. Yeah Powell has a mediocre player and a mediocre team.
powell is not mediocore if they was they would not have beat hazard and be in a toss up to win 14th region and i just wish powell could play kcc again..im hoping they play first round of the region tourney just to prove to everyone powell is better....and only u and a couple of other people on here are saying romans is not top 5 in region
You beat Hazard, so what. 1 game they beat Hazard is that all your gonna give us. If your going to try to prove something please come with more than just 1 win.
they also came within 3 points of pcc
sportsfreak22 Wrote:they also came within 3 points of pcc
See I dont believe in all that stuff. A loss is a loss. If your gonna go by that im going to go with JBS got beat by Mason by 2
ok thats good jbs is a good team just IMO they are not the best in the region
Yes i wish we could play Powell again too, that way we would be guaranteed to make it to the 2nd round. If Powell can't come within 20 at home they sure ain't gonna beat us anywhere else.
powell has improved alot since then....and yes hopefully we'll meet again
sportsfreak22 Wrote:ok thats good jbs is a good team just IMO they are not the best in the region
Ok then IMO they are.
ok
Yeah maybe since Powell has gotten better...we can only win by like 15 or sumthin like that. Either way, easy win.
we may get to see.....
Hopefully.....we will.
Godspeed Wrote:Who is Jarrod Amburgey???

#20 for kcc
JBS Fan Wrote:Clint will take his place when he is gone.

:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn
JBS Fan Wrote:Clint will take his place when he is gone.
Smile Smile He may have to.:notworthy
IMO and from what I have seen of them Powell plays better on the road anyway, so I think if they got beat at home, especially earlier in the season, if they played knott again, at knott, they would kick some tail!! I think they have improved a whole lot, and they realize now that they can get some place with their talent. Whether ppl want to admit it or not, they are right up there in the mix with Hazard, Pcc, and JBS, I think it really could be a toss up. Just because they havent shown much in the region over the past couple of years, things are a lot different this year, all the way around, so I guess we will just see.
I havent got to get out and see powell this year...but what im hearing they have a team to compete for the 14th....i heard they gave pcc a fight...Is this true?
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next