Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Republican Presidential Candidates
64SUR Wrote:I watch a bunch of idiots voted George Bush Jr in for a second term. Confusedhh:

Had we elected Kerry, his negotiation skills would have gave Iran a nuclear testing facility in Nebraska.
you guys need to show Rick Santorum and John kasich some support or is it about who has the most money.:igiveup: Tip of the day
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Had we elected Kerry, his negotiation skills would have gave Iran a nuclear testing facility in Nebraska.
Confusednicker:

:truestory:
^^
What do YOU know.......eater of wormy bananas!!
:lmao:

64SUR Wrote:you guys need to show Rick Santorum and John kasich some support or is it about who has the most money.:igiveup: Tip of the day

I thought Santorum did a decent job in the debates. Kasich not so much. I think he's a good guy but a little narrow visioned.

Another tip......money means absolutely nothing to me when judging presidential hopefuls!!
Granny Bear Wrote:^^
What do YOU know.......eater of wormy bananas!!
:lmao:

I thought Santorum did a decent job in the debates. Kasich not so much. I think he's a good guy but a little narrow visioned.

Another tip......money means absolutely nothing to me when judging presidential hopefuls!!
That was gross Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:I'm worried Trump would bully EVERYBODY and I dont want to see HITLERY in office either :biglmao:

You going to support the bully now Pjdoug ??????? Confusednicker: or is this the new Conservative party. :Cheerlead