Poll: Who wins between the Bulldogs and the Rockets?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lawrence County
55.56%
Rockcastle County
44.44%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockcastle Co. @ Lawrence Co. 11/5
Look Blaine Elementary could not hold a candle to LC... LOL.

This is a tough one to call. Until I saw the Rowan vs LC game I would have picked LC to destroy Rock. But that was such a poor effort on the part of a team I admire a ton. So I think this one will be close. Still LC will likely win:

LC 21
Rock 14
people all im saying is our schedule is weak and next year it is still rather weak.
our running game is great, our passing game is not.
we are not effective at passing the stats and the sc/rowan game prove this.
the truth is the truth, we run the ball because we can easily we dont pass because we arent strong in that at all.

LC will beat rock by a td or 2.

james has great game
Rc 27
lc 22
LWC Wrote:Something has officially frozen over because I am about to defend Bell county! :eek:

To speak to the bolded, a team cannot CHOOSE to drop or rise. If this was the case, Highlands would be in their own class by themselves :lmao: Normally, they do have some good teams on the schedule: Knox Central, Rockcastle and Harlan County just off the top of my head. I am sure they play more.

You saw Rockcastle's schedule that RockSolid posted. Keep in mind that the schedule is that good WITH two district teams (you HAVE to play) that have a combined record of 3-17!!!

I wonder what the schedule-strength would look like if districts were taken out? The only non-district team that Rockcastle has played with a losing record is Lincoln County. The only district OR non-district team that Lawrence County has played that HAS a winning record is Rowan County!

I understand that you can only play who is on your schedule but the schedule is NOT helping Lawrence County. Even if they win on Friday, they really need to fix a schedule that prepares them for the playoffs, not pads their stats/record.

They have updated to a better schedule for next year. Coach Salmons tried to drop alot of teams this year but they wouldn't, thinking LC wouldn't be as good as the 2009 season. However to build the program back up these teams were scheduled in the beginning of the 2009 season with a 2 year deal. LC would love to have a better schedule to prepare them from playoffs, but it just didn't work out.
This WYMT game of the week
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:This WYMT game of the week

Nice! This will be one heck of a game i believe. They both match-up together good.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Rock....
You and kmba32 have got to get alife, your both letting LC post ruin your lives, really you guys are obsessed with us.
shadow308 Wrote:You and kmba32 have got to get alife, your both letting LC post ruin your lives, really you guys are obsessed with us.

I think you worry about Bell Co too much than your own team. You mention us on a thread that doesnt even mention Bell Co. Its obvious you dont like Bell Co and thats fine. Im sure you will not ruin our day.

By the way we have played 5 teams out of 10 that is ranked in the state. So much for that weak schedule.

2A Green Co
4A Knox Central
5A Johnson Central
5A Harlan Co
6A Soddy Daisy

:popcorn:
Dawg Family Wrote:Here in the thread you pick Rock but in this weeks pickem contest you pick Lawrence Co. Hmmm. I guess in the thread you say what your heart want's and in the contest you go with your gut feeling's I guess :eyeroll:

You are right. I would like to see Rock win, who is in our District. My honest and well known football knowledge knows LC will win.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:I think you worry about Bell Co too much than your own team. You mention us on a thread that doesnt even mention Bell Co. Its obvious you dont like Bell Co and thats fine. Im sure you will not ruin our day.

By the way we have played 5 teams out of 10 that is ranked in the state. So much for that weak schedule.

2A Green Co
4A Knox Central
5A Johnson Central
5A Harlan Co
6A Soddy Daisy

Yes I mentioned you on another thread because you were on are thread. I mean this is really childish. Is there some one from LC who has wrong you in some way? or do you have nothing better to do.
shadow308 Wrote:Yes I mentioned you on another thread because you were on are thread. I mean this is really childish. Is there some one from LC who has wrong you in some way? or do you have nothing better to do.

:eyeroll:
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:I think you worry about Bell Co too much than your own team. You mention us on a thread that doesnt even mention Bell Co. Its obvious you dont like Bell Co and thats fine. Im sure you will not ruin our day.

2A Green Co
4A Knox Central
5A Johnson Central
5A Harlan Co
6A Soddy Daisy

I see your KIDS played 2,4,5,6A teams, did you see the scores? Ill post them again for you. Opponent Result
8/20/108:30 PM10:30 PM Green County (Greensburg, KY)
61-12 (W)Box Score
8/28/105:30 PM7:30 PM Madison Central (Richmond, KY)
55-8 (W)Box Score
9/10/10TBA2 hour event Whitley County (Williamsburg, KY) 49-6 (W)Box Score
9/17/10TBA2 hour event Johnson Central (Paintsville, KY) 42-18 (W)Box Score
9/24/10TBA2 hour event @ Rockcastle County (Mt. Vernon, KY) * 55-0 (W)Box Score
10/01/10TBA2 hour event @ Knox Central (Barbourville, KY) * 21-7 (W)Box Score
10/08/107:30 PM9:30 PM @ Soddy Daisy (Soddy Daisy, TN) 41-20 (W)Box Score
10/15/10TBA2 hour event Madison Southern (Berea, KY) * 70-7 (W)Box Score
10/22/10TBA2 hour event McCreary Central (Stearns, KY) * 55-0 (W)Box Score
10/29/107:30 PM9:30 PM @ Harlan County (Harlan, KY) 35-0 (W)Box Score
Tomorrow7:30 PM9:30 PM Boyd County (Ashland, KY) ***
View Bracket: 2010 Kentucky High School Football Playoff Bracket
Preview
Schedule Legend

* Conference Game = *
* Tournament Game = **
* Playoff Game = ***
* Forfeit = F

advertisement

Team Navigation
Home
Schedule
Calendar
Roster (45)
Team Preview
Add Fan Photos
Add Web Article
Upload Video
Store
Standings
League
Division
shadow308 Wrote:I see your KIDS played 2,4,5,6A teams, did you see the scores? Ill post them again for you. Opponent Result
8/20/108:30 PM10:30 PM Green County (Greensburg, KY)
61-12 (W)Box Score
8/28/105:30 PM7:30 PM Madison Central (Richmond, KY)
55-8 (W)Box Score
9/10/10TBA2 hour event Whitley County (Williamsburg, KY) 49-6 (W)Box Score
9/17/10TBA2 hour event Johnson Central (Paintsville, KY) 42-18 (W)Box Score
9/24/10TBA2 hour event @ Rockcastle County (Mt. Vernon, KY) * 55-0 (W)Box Score
10/01/10TBA2 hour event @ Knox Central (Barbourville, KY) * 21-7 (W)Box Score
10/08/107:30 PM9:30 PM @ Soddy Daisy (Soddy Daisy, TN) 41-20 (W)Box Score
10/15/10TBA2 hour event Madison Southern (Berea, KY) * 70-7 (W)Box Score
10/22/10TBA2 hour event McCreary Central (Stearns, KY) * 55-0 (W)Box Score
10/29/107:30 PM9:30 PM @ Harlan County (Harlan, KY) 35-0 (W)Box Score
Tomorrow7:30 PM9:30 PM Boyd County (Ashland, KY) ***
View Bracket: 2010 Kentucky High School Football Playoff Bracket
Preview
Schedule Legend

* Conference Game = *
* Tournament Game = **
* Playoff Game = ***
* Forfeit = F

advertisement

Team Navigation
Home
Schedule
Calendar
Roster (45)
Team Preview
Add Fan Photos
Add Web Article
Upload Video
Store
Standings
League
Division

Yes, so what? Thats what good teams do. They WIN against good opponents. We HAVE to play McCreary Central and Madison Southern because they are District games.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Yes, so what? Thats what good teams do. They WIN against good opponents. We HAVE to play McCreary Central and Madison Southern because they are District games.
I know schools cant request to move down but if there's no competition for bell co. why dont they move up to 5A or even 6A. Sounds like they need it to get a really good game if you know what i mean.
shadow308 Wrote:I know schools cant request to move down but if there's no competition for bell co. why dont they move up to 5A or even 6A. Sounds like they need it to get a really good game if you know what i mean.

I mean we have beaten this year two 5A teams that won their 5A Districts in Johnson Central and Harlan Co.

Even if we was in 5A we would still be the favorite by ALOT in our area.

Harlan Co
South Laurel
North Laurel
Whitley Co
Clay Co
Perry Co Central
Letcher Co Central
Johnson Central
Southwestern
Pulaski Co (Now this game would be close but Bell Co would still win)

It would be the same outcome even in 5A for us.
shadow308 Wrote:I know schools cant request to move down but if there's no competition for bell co. why dont they move up to 5A or even 6A. Sounds like they need it to get a really good game if you know what i mean.
Must have shut you up on that one. LOL
No hard feelings

If we went to 6A, all of our games would be 2 hrs away. Even our District games. Madison Central and all Lexington teams would be the most closest teams. Which this would never happen. Money and Geographical wise.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:If we went to 6A, all of our games would be 2 hrs away. Even our District games. Madison Central and all Lexington teams would be the most closest teams. Which this would never happen. Money and Geographical wise.
well just have respect no matter who you play. I dont know you, and you dont know me. but we should respest each other.
You know what im talking about.
shadow308 Wrote:well just have respect no matter who you play. I dont know you, and you dont know me. but we should respest each other.
You know what im talking about.

:Thumbs:
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote::Thumbs:
:Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs:
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:You are right. I would like to see Rock win, who is in our District. My honest and well known football knowledge knows LC will win.
Nothing wrong with pulling for your district I do the same.:Thumbs:
Game day time to get your pee hot!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
I think LC will win because of home field advantage and I personally am hoping for another shot at one of the top programs in the state.
It's gameday!!! :rockon: Hope for a good, clean, and injury free game. :Thumbs:
Wildcats11 Wrote:It's gameday!!! :rockon: Hope for a good, clean, and injury free game. :Thumbs:

Agreed
LC can pass, end of dicussion
LC should win but lately has not showed up on D. I know when you play NObodys it hard to get up all the time. My personal opinion is our offense is way too simple to figure out. The man in motion gets the ball 90% of the time. Look at all the games that we have been stopped SC,RC. It seems they knew where we are running before we get the ball. I expect Rock castle to be even more difficult. Lineing up in a power eye wouldn't be a bad thing. Our full back in Marcum is really a good blocker and runner. My prediction is LC 14-RC 10
Lawrence Co
I agree this game will be all about the defenses. The difference being is that rock appears to only use one running back and pass very little while LC has several options that will find out how good rock's defense is.
i think you need to worry about rock right now shadow308 if you get by them we can start a thread next week and talk about when we take our starters out