Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flying???
BCF4L Wrote:Haha. Glad to hear you liked it. Flying really is a breeze. If it was cheaper, I'd fly everywhere I went. So much easier than driving. I drove to Florida last week and it took me 14 hrs. to get there and 14 hrs. to get back. If I had the money to fly my whole family down there and back, I would have done it in a heartbeat.

if i was to drive to the town i was in, in michigan it would take between 7-9 hours. i'm hoping that i get to move up there sometime soon
Good to hear SK...you'll never wanna make a 6 hour or more drive again.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Good to hear SK...you'll never wanna make a 6 hour or more drive again.

i haven't drove that yet, but if or when i move i will. unless i fly and take some stuff then come back and get the rest. its about 5 -7 hours from here to Detroit and about 1 1/2 - 2 hours from Detroit to Mio.
Flying to Daytona tomorrow morning.
Strikeout King Wrote:if i was to drive to the town i was in, in michigan it would take between 7-9 hours. i'm hoping that i get to move up there sometime soon
I spent a lot of winters in MI., it wouldn't take you long to change your mind.
TheRealVille Wrote:I spent a lot of winters in MI., it wouldn't take you long to change your mind.

i know, but i believe everything will be ok