Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Perry Co. Central Commodores
52.50%
Knott Co. Central Patriots
47.50%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Co. Central vs. Perry Co. Central - 14th Regional Tournament
klay will get shut down thursday. I think cox will have 50 himself. And stamper wil 30....i gurantee it:Cheerlead
Not sure who will win , but i say the winner only wins by 2 points!!!!
Mosley21 Wrote:klay will get shut down thursday. I think cox will have 50 himself. And stamper wil 30....i gurantee it:Cheerlead

Confusedhh:...have you lost your mind?
I don't think you will be shutting down Maggard. And Cox with 50? Again you are wrong. Let's at least be realistic.
Mosley21 Wrote:klay will get shut down thursday. I think cox will have 50 himself. And stamper wil 30....i gurantee it:Cheerlead

You gurantee it?
I see Klay Maggard putting a hole in the Buttermilk jug early. Maggard will have his way with Knott and the rest of Hatchers Army will carry out their jobs and pull out an 11 point win. Hatcher is the best coach in the region. This is the biggest game of Amburgys career and I think Knott will be tight.
This one will be a good game. I take kcc over perry by 6-10. good luck to both teams!
I would have to agree with Hitman, Maggard will have his way on the inside, Knott has no one that can handle him and as far as coaching, Hatcher has been thru these wars many times and will have his troups ready and Amburgey has no experience in these types of situations, but I'm sure will do his best to get his team ready for this first round match up. I heard they were starting the celebration early over at Holly Hills this afternoon, should be a fun time getting ready for the Commodores.
I heard the same thing, big community pep rally at the mini mall to get the boys pumped for PCC.
I'll have to take Perry Co. in this one. Good luck both teams.
PCC is peaking at the right time, while KCC is slumping at the wrong time. I'll take PCC by 8 in this one. Hatcher will have his boys ready, that's for sure.
my last score prediction was a little out of hand and very childish, so i guess i should put my honest prediction down.

KCC- 125
PCC- 32
pickandroll Wrote:PCC is peaking at the right time, while KCC is slumping at the wrong time. I'll take PCC by 8 in this one. Hatcher will have his boys ready, that's for sure.

Your right. Perry is peaking at the right time.
PATS2011 Wrote:You don't have to worry about us copying those shirts, we make fun of those shirts - lol.

AND WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU MEAN BY KCC DOESN'T HAVE A PEP CLUB????

ha, FEAR THE FANS, right???? that one never really worked:lmao:
memphistiger Wrote:my last score prediction was a little out of hand and very childish, so i guess i should put my honest prediction down.

KCC- 125
PCC- 32

:Thumbs: :Thumbs:
bsm2008 Wrote:ha, FEAR THE FANS, right???? that one never really worked:lmao:

So, i guess Hatcher's army is PCC's pep club, right?:igiveup:
perry central will come out and give it all they got, but i think kcc will be too much on thursday. i will take knott county by 8. good luck to both schools.
JMO I picked PCC to beat Hazard and I'll stay with them and say PCC by 4 in a good one, and will also say I don't think everyone from KCC that on an earlier thread was hoping to get PCC will be so happy afterwards.:dontthink
I know its hard to beat a team 3 times in a row but I dont see Kcc winning this one.
Aslan Wrote:Bottom line is this. Knott has no one that can stop Maggard and Perry has the best defense in the region. Perry is playing there best ball right now, while Knott is in a bit of a slump.
Perry 58
Knott 47

Perry by 11? even with us playing great now, i still say 5 points in a very, very close game
Kcc By 5
Aslan Wrote:Amburgeys army? Knott never has a pep section lol. Please don't tell me there going to copy PCC and make some of them shirts.

Knott won't have a problem? Ok bub.

NEVER HAS A PEP SECTION!
you have got to be freaking kiddin me
where have you been bub?!
this is game of the week for sure.
pcc 58
kcc 55
in overtime.
RavenBoy Wrote:I know its hard to beat a team 3 times in a row but I dont see Kcc winning this one.

This would be neither team's 3rd win in a row over the other.

PCC won the first two and KCC won the last one.
Perry Is Good At Talking Trash Lol
Knott By 8
KCC by 3!
Aslan Wrote:I'm calling another Tyler Mullins dunk this game.
a dunk is just a fancy 2. I"ll take a three anyday.
timeout Wrote:a dunk is just a fancy 2. I"ll take a three anyday.

3 All Day Lol
I Dont See Tyler Getting A Dunk
In Warm Ups He Will Be Hurting The Rim Tho.
But Its Just A Fancy 2
Knotts pep club hasn't been good all year. They have got worse instead of better. Remember a couple of years ago when they had that red guy? Now they don't do anything. Their pep club won't be a factor against perry. If they didn't show up for the Letcher game in their backyard they sure won't ride 2 hours to a game.
Ok here is my prediction.... Kcc has the best backcourt in the region. However no one else on there team is really that impressive. They are a great team true. but it is not looking good going into this game for them. They are going to be way out coached by Hatcher. And idk where any one got that Knott has so much depth. Perry is just now peaking and playing the best ball of the season and Knott on the other hand is obviously on a major downhill slide. It will be a outstanding game and i will take the Dores in this one 54-41....... And yes it dose kill me to say somthing good about knott county lol...

GO PERRY CENTRAL!!!:1: :1: :1:
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next