Poll: Pirates vs. Cardinals...Who wins it ???
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
82.57%
Sheldon Clark
17.43%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark vs. Belfry - AAA District 8 Championship
Cards09 Wrote:We have more then faith

What else do you have?
Belfry_99 Wrote:What else do you have?

Everything lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Guys, even though Belfry is a heavy favorite, Sheldon Clark has nothing to lose.... So you Belfry fans don't get to arrogant cause it could jinx you, and your perfect season could be flushed right down the drain.
Like they say anyone can win on any given night and this friday is SC's night
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
SC will put up some points but Belfry is just to much for the cards Defense to stop Belfry 56-21. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS!!!
4_real Wrote:Not this time!!
SC-28
Bfry-14

I like your enthusiasm but it is not going to happen. Belfry is just to dominant, they wont let that happen.
This is the same stuff we've heard before. Don't get me wrong..Sheldon Clark has a nice team. However, they will need to play a perfect game...and Belfry will need to play a game full of penalties and turnovers for SC to win this one. No disrespect intended...but Belfry is the better team....hands down.
Lets be honest, Belfry is the better team. They have showed it 11 times this season. Sheldon Clark does not have a chance in this one. Belfry will go on to play Somerset for the regional title next week.
How is this SC team so much better than the first time Belfry played you??? We dominated you in every aspect of the game... An from what I saw from the SC/PCC game, your offensive line has gotten worse, PCC lived in the back field, an Belfry's D is 100:1 better than PCC's...
This thread has completely gotten ridiculous....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
watch out Belfry SC is ready an i think they can win this time around...
SC does have more than just faith... they have hopes and dreams too.

None of those win games though.
Sarrr Wrote:SC does have more than just faith... they have hopes and dreams too.

None of those win games though.

I hate to mention it, but Adam Dials does though. And I'd dissagree, I think those do play a role in winning a game, it's what can drive you to play harder than you have before, but it takes more than heart, but it still definatly takes heart.
I'll take SC for the win. But you always have to remember who's field your on. There were alot of bad calls made the last time. If they don't get some neutral refs in there, who knows what will happen. SC sure has enough heart to win. Good luck Cards.
if boths teams come ready to play, which i know the pirates will, it could be alot closer than last time.
Belfy - 21
Sheldon Clark- 14
cardinal mom Wrote:I'll take SC for the win. But you always have to remember who's field your on. There were alot of bad calls made the last time. If they don't get some neutral refs in there, who knows what will happen. SC sure has enough heart to win. Good luck Cards.

That is absolutely a ridiculous statement. Your first post, and you make a statement like that. The game was called fine, as a matter of fact, no one from SC on here even made that accusation, and here you come in here with that off the wall statement. Belfry isn't homecooking, so i'm sorry, try again. Besides, the game wasn't even close enough last time to where calls would have even made a difference.

Point is, Belfry is well coached, and is poised to take back whats been gone for two years. They have the heart, they have the skill, they have what it takes to get the job done. At this point, the easy games are out the door. It takes 110% every snap, and all four quarters. Phillip Haywood knows what it takes to get to Louisville, and you can guarantee he will not let a replay of the 1998 regional finals happen. Belfry is aware Sheldon Clark is going to turn up the heat and leave it all on the line, problem for the Cards is, Belfry will too. The Pirates are amped, and this is the first step to bring home the gold. The hunger is back in Pond Creek. Belfry has a game to win friday, take care of business.
belfry
Belfry most definantly.
The pirates are ready.
PiratePride Wrote:Belfry most definantly.
The pirates are ready.

the cards are ready for ths one
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cards09 Wrote:the cards are ready for ths one

Why weren't they ready for the last one?
I honestly still dont think this will be close. Belfry knows what to do to shut down Dials, who even after the Pirate Defense settled down and stopped him, they kept feeding him the ball, and got stopped every single play. Sheldon Clark needs to switch it up a bit even if they want a chance of winning this. Because like I said before the regular season meeting, give it to Dials every play, and Belfry will shut him down, which they did. I expect no different if the Cards take the same approach to this game.
Im not going to make a prediction or anything, just curious. Wha makes the Pirates so much different from last year and what makes the Cards that much different from last year. I know Sc beat the Pirates last year and the Pirates beat the Cards this year. Sowhat do you all think?
Last year, Belfry got a 22 point lead, thought SC would lay down and die, and quit. The Cards came back from 22 behind to win in OT. It was a valiant performance from SC, I admit. I was impressed, and we left the game speechless.

Then SC lost to Pburg for the 2nd time in the season.
cardinal mom Wrote:I'll take SC for the win. But you always have to remember who's field your on. There were alot of bad calls made the last time. If they don't get some neutral refs in there, who knows what will happen. SC sure has enough heart to win. Good luck Cards.

Take the blinders off.
mrfootball03 Wrote:That is absolutely a ridiculous statement. Your first post, and you make a statement like that. The game was called fine, as a matter of fact, no one from SC on here even made that accusation, and here you come in here with that off the wall statement. Belfry isn't homecooking, so i'm sorry, try again. Besides, the game wasn't even close enough last time to where calls would have even made a difference.

Point is, Belfry is well coached, and is poised to take back whats been gone for two years. They have the heart, they have the skill, they have what it takes to get the job done. At this point, the easy games are out the door. It takes 110% every snap, and all four quarters. Phillip Haywood knows what it takes to get to Louisville, and you can guarantee he will not let a replay of the 1998 regional finals happen. Belfry is aware Sheldon Clark is going to turn up the heat and leave it all on the line, problem for the Cards is, Belfry will too. The Pirates are amped, and this is the first step to bring home the gold. The hunger is back in Pond Creek. Belfry has a game to win friday, take care of business.

Great post!Big Grin
Cards09 Wrote:the cards are ready for ths one

You told us they were ready for the first game..:confused:
If I'm not mistaking belfry beat them the last time 30-7. So I'm picking belfry to get it done again.

BELFRY: 38
SC: 13
Well I think if the Cards come out ready to play and not flat like last week they can play with Belfry, but if not I see the Pirates rolling in this one. I would like to see my cards win....
Well, just so you guys know Dial's isnt going to be getting the ball very much at all if even playing come friday. I asked Damen Hensly about something I heard, and Austin Stepp is going to be starting QB and Damen's gonna be running the ball. Dial's hurt his knee and I'm worried about it a little.. dont expect to see him much friday.
DeathCubeK911 Wrote:Well, just so you guys know Dial's isnt going to be getting the ball very much at all if even playing come friday. I asked Damen Hensly about something I heard, and Austin Stepp is going to be starting QB and Damen's gonna be running the ball. Dial's hurt his knee and I'm worried about it a little.. dont expect to see him much friday.
I truly hate too hear that. I hope he is at 100% come Friday. I would hope that all players are at 100% come Friday.