Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 28 - LHC 18
The thread is about Pikeville and LHC. So stop or take it to private messages.
hootie Wrote:I tell you what brother, if Virgie didn't send atheletes to Pikeville they would be in trouble in all sports including GOLF!Smile
you need to rephraze what you said. Virgie/SV runs alot of kids off because of how they handle, or more appropriately mishandle their football team up there. But , I guess its just easier to blame another school than it is to admit that YOUR school isnt takin care buisness.
I was at this game, I dont recall seeing any of Shelby Valley or Virgies players on the field during the second game. I am pretty sure if anyone took a golf club on the field the refs would have threw a flag. Keep it on subject, Pikeville and LHC is all that needs to be discussed in this thread.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:I was at this game, I dont recall seeing any of Shelby Valley or Virgies players on the field during the second game. I am pretty sure if anyone took a golf club on the field the refs would have threw a flag. Keep it on subject, Pikeville and LHC is all that needs to be discussed in this thread.

They are referring to Daniel Harmon bein from Virgie.
Big pun needs to learn his manners and quit being so sour towards other posts or stay off the board.
Originally Posted by truthful:
Originally Posted by EASports12 [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/IHX...ewpost.gif]
Harmon would probably be looked at as the best [I]player Pikeville has, but the twins get looks because theyre incredible athletes who are hoping to go D-1 at OLB or SS, not skill offense.[/I]
NEVER gonna happen

Yea Okay Smile
Go ask Miss. St. and UK what they think about the Honakers, because obvouisly you dont know anything about it.
Honakers might play at pikeville college unless they cant keep their cool!!!
bigpun Wrote:Nobody ever said that any colleges were looking at him at QB. He is getting looked at for his defensive abilities.

Maybe it is just me but why does every word out of your mouth sound like a whiney four year old. I think you posts are hilarious. They give me great pleasure. You are kinda like my own personal court jester.

You really don t want to know what I think about your posts other than YOU have your opinion and I have mine If you don t want to READ mine DON T.
Noexcuses Wrote:Big pun needs to learn his manners and quit being so sour towards other posts or stay off the board.

RIGHT he always has a smart remark about mine so I ll keep it up or like I said BIG PUN no pun intended DON T READ MINE......