Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry at Kettering Alter, OH 9/13
Westside Wrote:I think it is safe to say two fans from Kettering Alter have absolutely destroyed that schools image for many of us on Bluegrass Rivals. While I'm sure their behavior isn't characteristic of the school as a whole, they have not helped the school's image. I hope Belfry has a different experience with their program during the game.

Both of those guys need to go PERMANENTLY! They've combined for maybe 10-20 posts and the majority of those have been disrespectful. Especially the post saying that about God and the other about Hitler and the Third Reich. BGR is better than this and we need to deal with it now. I know we joke and go at each other alot of times but what these two are saying and doing already has crossed the line way to far.
I thought each post was pending approval?
First off, if anyone is gonna troll belfry fans, it needs to be Doug! Those two clowns can’t even come close to What he brings haha. It’s a fine art, they just don’t have it. Glad they’re gone.

2nd, I wish we could go back about 3 years to the team belfry had! Just so they could go up to Ohio and put a beating on those moronic Yankees! After doing a little bit of research on Alter, I’m afraid this belfry team is going to have a tough task in front of them. I’m pulling for the good ‘ole boys, but I regret to say Alter 38 belfry 14. I hope you PROVE ME WRONG pirates!!