Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JBS 14th Region Champs
Congrats JBS!!!!! Can't wait til Rupp!!! Make sure you drive by HHS and wave bye to them on the way!!! All the crap on here about JBS cheating is the biggest bunch of bull I have ever heard and ask anyone who was at the game besides a sore loser and they will tell you the same!!!! GO CRUSADERS!!:letsparty
THE JUNE BUCHANAN CRUSADERS WON THE GAME FAIR AND SQUARE. Please don't whine about the refs just because JBS won. They did great, Hazard did good also. Id like to know where you get information about the cheerleaders because guess what?? THEY LIE!!! what did Ryne Conley say?? Could you please answer that one???
GOOD JOB CRUSADERS!!! You did AWESOME!!!!
14thregionallstate Wrote:jbs does not deserve it and i dont care who on here says they do......im from the 14th and i sure in hell wont be pulling for them......warren central will let them have it first round and send their a**es back to pippa passes
And who do you think gives a big rats rump what you do.
golfman42 Wrote:Did you even watch this game? If Hazard was breathing too heavily it was a foul. REFEREES ARE SUPPOSED TO CALL THE GAME BOTH WAY JBS FAN. HICKS WAS GETTING DRILLED WHEN HE BROUGHT IT THREW THE LANE. WHEN HAZARD TRAPPED COLLINS WOULD THROW HIS ELBOW RIGHT INTO THEIR BODIES. IT WAS A JOKE

WAHHH WAHHH WAHHHHHH go cry about it GOLFMAN!!
14thregionallstate Wrote:jbs does not deserve it and i dont care who on here says they do......im from the 14th and i sure in hell wont be pulling for them......warren central will let them have it first round and send their a**es back to pippa passes

Oh my gosh, you wont be there!?!?!? what will we ever do??? sorry hun, while you all are back here whining about losing and gripin about jbs, we will be living it up at rupp!!
watchinthegame Wrote:poppabear u parents and grandparents at jbs is what is garbage. No one is jealous of your team. Most are glad for you but being from knott co. and knowing that you think that you are better than others and that is why your kids don't attend KCC is why I will never support you. Hicks was the best player on the floor tonight and if his team had given the same effort this would be a different conversation but it isn't ..so take your team to rupp, have a great time, and I pray that you will not let happen to your kids this season happen next yr. Stop allowing Stepp glorification. Your fans and others would support you more.

Stepp glorification obviously landed JBS in the Sweet 16 if i'm not mistaken...And Crowd support was there. Hicks was best player on the floor by far... but it is the BEST TEAM that takes home the Hardware!!! MOST JBS faculty/staff, parents and/or grandparents, don't consider themselves better than anyone... you do not know your facts... And when JBS pulls the win over the "We are better than everyone else" Bulldogs .... You better expect some bragging!!! I'm sure even some of those Purified KCC fans would brag too!
You do consider yourselves better, I have known you people since I was a child. I know my facts fine thank you. By the way, tonight you did have the better team.
14thregionallstate Wrote:jbs will get dominated in state....
Like Hazard did last year? Got beat 40
watchinthegame Wrote:You do consider yourselves better, I have known you people since I was a child. I know my facts fine thank you. By the way, tonight you did have the better team.

well, of course.
You didn't have the best player.
watchinthegame Wrote:You do consider yourselves better, I have known you people since I was a child. I know my facts fine thank you. By the way, tonight you did have the better team.
Ok, you're right ... no point at fighting so i will give in. Jbs isn't better than everyone... Just everyone in the 14th Region!
watchinthegame Wrote:You didn't have the best player.

I love how you people put words in my mouth. But hey, our better team is going to Rupp..so get over it!

Thanks!!!:rockon:
I wasn't talking about sports teams. I was talking about you thinking that you are better and more deserving, richer, cleaner, more intelligent, more blessed and if you want to apply that to a basketball team then so be it, but beware of karma.
Someone really needs to answer my question because if he is gonna be accused, let's hear what he done. What did Ryne Conley say to the cheerleaders??..Did he give them the wrong look or something because they cry over everything.
winner_10 Wrote:Oh my gosh, you wont be there!?!?!? what will we ever do??? sorry hun, while you all are back here whining about losing and gripin about jbs, we will be living it up at rupp!!

go ahead enjoy your victory, i bealieve revenge is sweet and JBS got theirs tonight after what hazard did to them last year. We've been there more than any team in the 14th region, its kinda like a break from going to Rupp. This is your first, so i would enjoy it too. Best of luck in the first round tho, i bealieve you will need a lot of it.
punjabi_bulldog79 Wrote:go ahead enjoy your victory, i bealieve revenge is sweet and JBS got theirs tonight after what hazard did to them last year. We've been there more than any team in the 14th region, its kinda like a break from going to Rupp. This is your first, so i would enjoy it too. Best of luck in the first round tho, i bealieve you will need a lot of it.

Jealousy is an illness..Get well soon!:lmao:
winner_10 Wrote:Jealousy is an illness..Get well soon!:lmao:
Im not jealous at all, why would i be jealous of a school which has won the region ONCE.
I attend a school which has won it 30 times, has a much diverse athletic program in which iam involved and has a better academic status than any school in eastern kentucky, so im sorry to dissapoint you, IAM NOT AT ALL JEALOUS.

Tell me who ever heard of a JBS Football team who has won the region and district championships before, or even a Volleyball team which we have held the district and region, or a JBS baseball or softball team which has ever won any title.
Congrats JBS and good luck at Rupp!
punjabi_bulldog79 Wrote:Im not jealous at all, why would i be jealous of a school which has won the region ONCE.
I attend a school which has won it 30 times, has a much diverse athletic program in which iam involved and has a better academic status than any school in eastern kentucky, so im sorry to dissapoint you, IAM NOT AT ALL JEALOUS.

Tell me who ever heard of a JBS Football team who has won the region and district championships before, or even a Volleyball team which we have held the district and region, or a JBS baseball or softball team which has ever won any title.
okay, this is a basketball forum, who cares about football. nobody on here, but you jealous hazard fans. you all talk about class, did the hazard fans clap for jbs after the win? what about the signs they had during the game, "your mom will love me." yeah people, really classy. what about the hazard fans cussing the jbs fans outside after the game? yeah, real classy, i personally heard the hazard fans screaming, whining, and cussing the jbs fans, yeah, that shows alot of class. and to beat it all, you people want to throw the ol ref excuse. well, to all the people that said jbs couldn't make it state, HA HA HA HA HAHA!!!!!!!! like i said from the start of the year, when jbs plays teamball, they are the best team in the region, and they proved it tonight. so guys, don't worry about us, this is our first trip to state, but i think we can find it. thanks for being a class act..............
I don't know why everyone is on here fighting about this. JBS won and congrats to them, and I hope they do well at state. Every team cannot go or win it just comes down to one team and I think everybody from the 14th should support them. I also think that the best team in the region does not always win, and any team can be beaten. None of these teams had a perfect record, it is just who wants it more, who plays the hardest and who has the best luck with makin the baskets fall and gettin the right calls. I hope JBS goes all the way and I am a KCC fan, but that doesn't stop me from cheering on JBS for the state championship. Bring it back to Knott, boys. Good luck!!!!
Arbys Man Wrote:I dont know, the way the State was drawn this year JBS might make it to the Championship game.
If they win the first game they will play Shelby Valley in the Second round

I really see JBS beating Warren Central in the first round game...Smile :lmao: :BigLaugh:
all_region_player Wrote:I really see JBS beating Warren Central in the first round game...Smile :lmao: :BigLaugh:
Oh...definitely..i look for Jbs to dominate this game. My prediction. Jbs - 99 WC - 1....I mean..JBS...their just that good..sorry to admit it. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Borat)lol
Congrats to JBS> Good Luck At Rupp!!

From a die hard Hazard fan!!!!
congrats and good luck to JBS.
Congrats to JBS. They have proven to be the best in the 14th region. They will match up well against Warren. In fact, if you look at talent, position by position, JBS can compete with anyone in the state.
Hazard 8 Clark Stepp 18. That was the foul shots that each had in this game. Take it for what you will. I'll say no more about that one.

JBS's coach said that Clark was the best PG in the state. Not by a long shot. I've seen a few better than him, make that a lot.

Good luck JBS against Warren Central, you'll need it.
bluegrass Wrote:okay, this is a basketball forum, who cares about football. nobody on here, but you jealous hazard fans. you all talk about class, did the hazard fans clap for jbs after the win? what about the signs they had during the game, "your mom will love me." yeah people, really classy. what about the hazard fans cussing the jbs fans outside after the game? yeah, real classy, i personally heard the hazard fans screaming, whining, and cussing the jbs fans, yeah, that shows alot of class. and to beat it all, you people want to throw the ol ref excuse. well, to all the people that said jbs couldn't make it state, HA HA HA HA HAHA!!!!!!!! like i said from the start of the year, when jbs plays teamball, they are the best team in the region, and they proved it tonight. so guys, don't worry about us, this is our first trip to state, but i think we can find it. thanks for being a class act..............
Thos signs were never held up in the game because they were taken away from us by the principal. And btw i was just proving my point that why would i be jealous of JBS who has won the region once, and we have 30 times. I was proving my point on why iam gald that iam not a JBS Crusader.
winner_10 Wrote:Jealousy is an illness..Get well soon!:lmao:
Congrats on your 1st Regional Championship. When you win about 4 more, give me a call.
punjabi_bulldog79 Wrote:Im not jealous at all, why would i be jealous of a school which has won the region ONCE.

Actually JBS has won BACK2Back Regional Championships in Girls Tennis 2005 & 2006