•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class AAA Regional Championship: Belfry @ Louisville Central
Belfry 35 Central 28
MountainBall44 Wrote:And to add a little fuel to the fire... the away and home locker rooms are right beside each other. After the game some of Centrals coaches were overheard saying “we owe Belfry one” “We owe those mother truckers a few” except the didn’t say truckers... and also “they’ll see how it taste next week” more things were said but not fit to repeat. There’s one thing about it we’ll see next week lol.

yea i think we owe those mother truckers a few myself.
I'd pay pay per view money to watch this game on TV. Going to be a instant classic as usual when these two teams meet.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Wow just watched a central game, neither team will score thirty. 28-21 belfry. Belfry controls clock and scores late to win it,BUT if they score to quick central scores to tie it and belfry wins by being clutch in ot 35-28.
Belfry 5-1 vs top 7000
2-1 vs top 2000

Central 5-2
1-1
I still think Central has the best RUN defense belfry has faced. Johnson Central has given up twice the rushing yards that Central has. I know that them playing belfry had a lot to do with that, but I still think the point is a valid one. Here is an off the wall prediction, if belfry completes two passes they win, if they complete less than two passes they lose.
Single Wing 77 Wrote:I still think Central has the best RUN defense belfry has faced. Johnson Central has given up twice the rushing yards that Central has. I know that them playing belfry had a lot to do with that, but I still think the point is a valid one. Here is an off the wall prediction, if belfry completes two passes they win, if they complete less than two passes they lose.

I agree with a small caveat.

Central hasn't faced as many true running teams as Johnson Central though.

Plus, Johnson Central's stats reflect already playing Belfry and the 300 rushing yards the Pirates gained.

Up until they faced Pike Central, Thomas Nelson was the only team Central saw who didn't play out of the spread.

I still agree though that this is the best run Defense Belfry has faced... Huntington probably would have that claim if Belfry didn't see them Week 1.. but Central's run defense > Week 1 Huntington run defense.
They can take away one part of our running game but it’s a lot more than one part plus if you put ten in the box we can throw it so they might slow us down but they won’t stop us
I agree, I think Central slows belfry down quite a bit, but they don't stop them. Belfry is the clear favorite to to me, I just think it will be close. Like I said earlier, hope we both win so we can have red Friday!!!
Red Friday!!!

WHAT a great idea!!!
Heard different things on Wellman.. anything been verified yet?
CoachNM0523 Wrote:Heard different things on Wellman.. anything been verified yet?

I can’t tell ya you’ll have to wait until Friday and see lol
No chance
CoachNM0523 Wrote:Heard different things on Wellman.. anything been verified yet?

Wellman good to go. People need to quit asking. The questions have been answered.

Scroll his Facebook page if you want an answer straight from Derek.
bucslover68 Wrote:Scroll his Facebook page if you want an answer straight from Derek.

I’d rather let them talk about it and say what they want they’ll see come Friday evening
AngryMob Wrote:No chance

You got any money you want to put up on that
Lord pull yall’s panties out of ya crack, it was just a question.
CoachNM0523 Wrote:Lord pull yall’s panties out of ya crack, it was just a question.

You had a question the other guy said not a chance i was just going to put a little money on it lol
CoachNM0523 Wrote:Lord pull yall’s panties out of ya crack, it was just a question.

Confusednicker:
Both of these teams are juggernauts in the class 3A playoffs year in and year out. Central has lot going for them with back to back shut outs, home field advantage, grit, and a full belly thanks to being at home Thursday night instead of traveling. With all that being said, I say Central puts up a fight, but Belfry prevails in the 2nd half.

Belfry-27
Central-17
First48 Wrote:Both of these teams are juggernauts in the class 3A playoffs year in and year out. Central has lot going for them with back to back shut outs, home field advantage, grit, and a full belly thanks to being at home Thursday night instead of traveling. With all that being said, I say Central puts up a fight, but Belfry prevails in the 2nd half.

Belfry-27
Central-17

Tha score is familiar id like that to be the final
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I agree with a small caveat.

Central hasn't faced as many true running teams as Johnson Central though.

Plus, Johnson Central's stats reflect already playing Belfry and the 300 rushing yards the Pirates gained.

Up until they faced Pike Central, Thomas Nelson was the only team Central saw who didn't play out of the spread.

I still agree though that this is the best run Defense Belfry has faced... Huntington probably would have that claim if Belfry didn't see them Week 1.. but Central's run defense > Week 1 Huntington run defense.

I'm guessing you're a lawyer. Lawyers are the only people I know who use Latin words in their everyday vocabulary 😬
Rip/Spin Wrote:This will definitely be the game of the week at least in 3A. Boyle wins easily, E-Town has made me a believer tonight and I believe they move on. Corbin gets past Powell and I plan to go see this game and I'm going with the Champs until Central proves to me why I shouldn't.

Just want to know if Belfry shows up with shirts on like Central use to wear saying"The Champs Are Here"
cuppett777 Wrote:Just want to know if Belfry shows up with shirts on like Central use to wear saying"The Champs Are Here"

The Chumps Are Here.
cuppett777 Wrote:Just want to know if Belfry shows up with shirts on like Central use to wear saying"The Champs Are Here"

They already know
Five of Belfry's thirteen opponents have Central in their school name.

Newport Central Catholic
Floyd Central
Pike County Central
Johnson Central
Central

Let's just say for the sake of this discussion everything needs to happen so can Belfry & Central meet again next year in this round. Yellow Jackets make the trip to Pond Creek, that might be the biggest game Pike County has ever seen.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Rip/Spin Wrote:I'm guessing you're a lawyer. Lawyers are the only people I know who use Latin words in their everyday vocabulary 😬

Nope.

Just highly educated and highly intelligent.

Not even close to a lawyer.

Confusednicker:
Being the Yellow Jackets & the high school of Muhammad Ali...... there is so much material a good music guy could create. Big Grin

I said a Good music guy, so that knocks me out of the running.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
pjdoug Wrote:The Chumps Are Here.

HAHA... well played....
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next