Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
June Buchanon 64 Hazard 55
formerallamerican11 Wrote:"""Clark Stepp:7 turnovers, 3 rebounds, 2 assist, 0 for 4 from 3 point land(1 airball), 3 for 8, 2 point goals, 6 for 8 free throws. 12 points. 3 for 12 shooting, 7 turnovers, WOW!"""

That = Win for JBS. They have more than one player on their team who can play.
Yea they do but u people sure dont act like it
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:Well, I'm a big Hazard fan and I was at that game and I had a good view of the game. The only reason I can come up with that we lost is because JBS scored more points than we did in the allotted amount of time...9 more points to be exact. I saw 2 good teams playing their hearts out at a sport they love. I saw 2 sets of fans cheering their hearts out for the team they love. One team won and one team didn't. That's the way it's supposed to be. I'm still proud of my Bulldogs. Losing by 9 points or losing by 90 isn't going to change that. More that 50 years ago a HHS teacher wrote these words..."As you represent our school, I urge you to think just a second on the characteristics of the Bulldog. It's up to you to produce the old fighting spirit, the tenacity and determination of the Bulldog; to put your whole heart and soul into every game. Then, whether you win or lose, we are with you all the way. YOU ARE OUR BULLDOGS!!!" Now it's time to congratulate JBS on a good game and on winning the championship and move on. There's other games to play.
Best Post on BGR EVER!! And I've been here since day one. :Clap:
Subway Eater Wrote:Yea they do but u people sure dont act like it

Hey don't get me wrong I don't live in the mountains and don't care if they win or not. I'm not a fan of the team. I just call like I see it. I watched the games on TV and I believe they have a couple solid players. Don't categorize me with them, I'm just giving a non-bias opinion. I was just pointing out that good players can have bad nights and their team still win.
To Hazard When Did Fouls Become Appropriate??
bluegrass Wrote:you know, you say jbs isn't used to winning. seems like other schools are stuck in the past. this is a new season. so far, jbs is the top team in the region, it may change and it may not. so quit whining over your loss. it is just one game.
even the best players in the world have bad games. clark is one of the best players in the region, but had a bad game against bell. i think they still one, so what does that say for jbs?
I SO AGREE WITH BLUEGRASS THAT SAYS ALOT ABOUT JBS
3 points Wrote:You don't sound like a church goer to me. JBS will hold the Title of 2007 Champions of the WYMT tourney for ever. So you'll just have to get over it.

just like hazard will hold on to the titles from 1998 2004 and 2005....holy man
cookie monsters Wrote:Doc John where have you been? I've been waiting for those stats from the championship game. OK, I'll give them to you since you don't have them.

Clark Stepp:7 turnovers, 3 rebounds, 2 assist, 0 for 4 from 3 point land(1 airball), 3 for 8, 2 point goals, 6 for 8 free throws. 12 points. 3 for 12 shooting, 7 turnovers, WOW!

yeah so he had a bad night, who doesnt? i mean my god, they still won, so what does it matter how he done? all you guys do is get on here and talk bad about him, you have no respect for what he has done, and its pretty sad
windmill Wrote:yeah so he had a bad night, who doesnt? i mean my god, they still won, so what does it matter how he done? all you guys do is get on here and talk bad about him, you have no respect for what he has done, and its pretty sad
Ok He had a bad night, When JBS beat Hazard, Hicks had a bad night as well, So I dont wanna hear it....
Head Lobsta Wrote:Ok He had a bad night, When JBS beat Hazard, Hicks had a bad night as well, So I dont wanna hear it....

Hicks shot his arm off, and who won the game? does it matter how either of them played, JBS won, not Hazard
No it cant go 2 ways. Dont defend Stepp by saying he had a bad night and then say Hicks didnt cause he did....Stepp could shoot as much against Bell County cause he kept getting the ball took from him.
the reason both of them had bad games was because they were playing good defenses not because they had some off night were nothing was going for them. jbs was just the team that had there other players step up (no pun intended).
allthewayhome Wrote:the reason both of them had bad games was because they were playing good defenses not because they had some off night were nothing was going for them. jbs was just the team that had there other players step up (no pun intended).
I agree with that, JBS is a better team
Head Lobsta Wrote:No it cant go 2 ways. Dont defend Stepp by saying he had a bad night and then say Hicks didnt cause he did....Stepp could shoot as much against Bell County cause he kept getting the ball took from him.

yeah yeah yeah, but who won that game also? not Bell, I think it was JBS, im mean, im pretty sure it was
windmill Wrote:yeah yeah yeah, but who won that game also? not Bell, I think it was JBS, im mean, im pretty sure it was
Who was on the All Tournment Team...What a JokeSmile
Head Lobsta Wrote:Who was on the All Tournment Team...What a JokeSmile

idk i thought they did a good job picking the all tournment team.