•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCreary Fires Football Coach.
BossEric Wrote:Gay , gay, gay. Didn't have a run ..........Watts was the run ..........just heard today, a Wayne Co. Assistance Coach was very interested. The 8th coach (principal husband) told him, it was a done deal. He was moving up to help the new coach.

I have heard her husband coach Privettt runs things behind the scenes. If he is on staff I would not want to be head coach that would be terrible he would be reporting to the wife everyday basically running the team. Everyone better fight against that. Awful, but she cares about kids? I hope this is not true. This is crazier than I thought her husband will be her snitch wow what a joke.
BossEric Wrote:Gay , gay, gay. Didn't have a run ..........Watts was the run ..........just heard today, a Wayne Co. Assistance Coach was very interested. The 8th coach (principal husband) told him, it was a done deal. He was moving up to help the new coach.

Gay did better than anyone else, 5-5 and 7-3. not bad
UK1998 Wrote:Anyone they bring in will need at least 5 years before anyone could judge them. McCreary co has athletes but the problem remains keeping them interested, eligible and in school! Admin is going to have to support whoever they pick because it is ultimately a joint effort.

Yeah admin is gonna support it third coach in five years coming up and now will have her husband on staff allegedly good grief this is a zoo
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Lucas applied last time job was open. I hear he was promised job and then Administration backed out. Don't know if he is interested or not.

Sounds like he would have been good, so if this is true we are looking for our fourth coach in 5 years. Is the principal and her husband trying to end this program to start a soccer team?
I think they should go after Coach Gay he is retired don't need a job, he had the only run of success here and good numbers . I don't know why everyone critisize him , to go 5-5 and 7-3 at McCreary with a principal and ad like they have is like winning a region anywhere else. They did Coach Galloway wrong he should have had more time. Oh well can't wait for a non playoff appearance for the Boys no Matter how many Games they win.
1988 Raider Player Wrote:I think they should go after Coach Gay he is retired don't need a job, he had the only run of success here and good numbers . I don't know why everyone critisize him , to go 5-5 and 7-3 at McCreary with a principal and ad like they have is like winning a region anywhere else. They did Coach Galloway wrong he should have had more time. Oh well can't wait for a non playoff appearance for the Boys no Matter how many Games they win.

I don't think Coach Gay would come out of retirement. Nothing to gain from it but a lot of grief and criticism. McCreary Could do a lot worse.:biggrin:
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:I don't think Coach Gay would come out of retirement. Nothing to gain from it but a lot of grief and criticism. McCreary Could do a lot worse.:biggrin:

That will be for Anyone they hire at least coach gay is used to it. Has anyone talked to him? This Awful especially if the principal allows her Husband to be on Staff What chance does a head coach have, that is Nepotism at its Finest but I forgot she cares about kids. I have heard Some stuff as I look into this I Even hear maybe Monholloen who coached for principal husband at middle school. people are Starting to figure this out. Coach Galloway got hosed and knifed terrible. Board needs to get involved If this True. This is a Disaster.
1988 Raider Player Wrote:I think they should go after Coach Gay he is retired don't need a job, he had the only run of success here and good numbers . I don't know why everyone critisize him , to go 5-5 and 7-3 at McCreary with a principal and ad like they have is like winning a region anywhere else. They did Coach Galloway wrong he should have had more time. Oh well can't wait for a non playoff appearance for the Boys no Matter how many Games they win.

The word in Stearns.
Nobody want gay.
Both administrations are against it.
Watts don't come with him

Payne is the best fit. BUT. He says not interested BUT. Someone could talk him in to it.
BossEric Wrote:The word in Stearns.
Nobody want gay.

Payne is the best fit. BUT. He says not interested BUT. Someone could talk him in to it.

You got a problem with Gay.:truestory:
I used to like payne until his Arrogant post. If Principal husband comes on Staff in any capacity I will ask the Board to put it on their Meeting agenda and show up Myself that is horrible nepotism. Gay is a good coach he did a better Job than anyone. This is Awful for our Kids No coach. Galloway should not have been Fired but given More Time principal Husband probably Did not Like Him.
Look at How all Coach Galloway's Loyal friends Come to the Defense of the woman who Fired him but not him. Ooo Rah!
BossEric Wrote:The word in Stearns.
Nobody want gay.

Boss Man you and your twin brother the departed Banksr's Bank are the only 2 that has ever bad mouthed Coach Gay on this sight. So keep on keeping on I would expect nothing less.
BossEric Wrote:Bozeman can't get it done! 0-20 last two seasons at MCHS.

Bozeman was Coach Gay Asst. 2 different times. Just got word he has accepted job, will be announced Tuesday. Cong: to him.
1988 Raider Player Wrote:I have heard her husband coach Privettt runs things behind the scenes. If he is on staff I would not want to be head coach that would be terrible he would be reporting to the wife everyday basically running the team. Everyone better fight against that. Awful, but she cares about kids? I hope this is not true. This is crazier than I thought her husband will be her snitch wow what a joke.

He will be #2 Man.
Your kidding a two year middle school coach and the principals husband will be #2 guy wow. Galloway regime must have kept him out maybe that is why Galloway got fired! Good luck boazman you are gonna need it!
I said before I will support whomever they hire. Bozeman is the man and I will support him. My only advice is be careful who you let on staff. An Assistant that is not loyal in not worth having. Kind of like women if they will cheat on another man they will cheat on you. Good Luck.
Cellking Wrote:Bozeman was Coach Gay Asst. 2 different times. Just got word he has accepted job, will be announced Tuesday. Cong: to him.

Did you get your information from the principal husband?
1988 Raider Player Wrote:Your kidding a two year middle school coach and the principals husband will be #2 guy wow. Galloway regime must have kept him out maybe that is why Galloway got fired! Good luck boazman you are gonna need it!

Bozeman will need tons of luck trying to keep no2 happy. Could be a 1 and done.
There's no hope for a program if there is no will to improve.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:There's no hope for a program if there is no will to improve.

Ok so we got a New Coach, My question is will the Administration do what needs to be done to make the program move forward ??

Will they upgrade facilities ?
Will they upgrade Equipment ?
Will they hire Assistant Coaches who knows some Football?
Will they Improve playing surface?
Will they put the money in football where the kids have what they need?

If I had to guess, I'd say No. I hope they do but we will see in time. If they don't this Guy will fail like most have failed. :why::problem:
BossEric Wrote:Bozeman will need tons of luck trying to keep no2 happy. Could be a 1 and done.

My understanding #2 and an Asst. Coach had a run in last year. Asst. Coach gone. He and Galloway had a disagreement, Galloway gone. I see a problem in the future. Walk on Eggs man Walk on Eggs.:ChairHit:
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:My understanding #2 and an Asst. Coach had a run in last year. Asst. Coach gone. He and Galloway had a disagreement, Galloway gone. I see a problem in the future. Walk on Eggs man Walk on Eggs.:ChairHit:

So if I Understand you Correctly #2 who is the principals Husband Eric Privett who was Middle School head coach Got into an Argument with H.S. Asst. Coach last year and was Dismissed the only asst. coach not to Come back was Payne then supposedly Privett got into an Argument with Galloway and that is Why he is gone? is that right? This What some Are saying Too.
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:My understanding #2 and an Asst. Coach had a run in last year. Asst. Coach gone. He and Galloway had a disagreement, Galloway gone. I see a problem in the future. Walk on Eggs man Walk on Eggs.:ChairHit:

if the principal's husband is on Staff in Any form or Fashion in Any Capacity someone Should call Frankfort immediately. As Soon as Bozeman ticks him Off Bozeman is Gone. What a ZOO This is Unbelievable IF true.
If you get Bozeman back you heading in the right direction. I have known Boze for years and he should have never been let go the first time. He can get the most out of his players and their respect. Great guy and coach.
4 pete's sake Wrote:If you get Bozeman back you heading in the right direction. I have known Boze for years and he should have never been let go the first time. He can get the most out of his players and their respect. Great guy and coach.

he is Good guy one of Best come out of here my Only concern is we Went this Avenue once he went 5 - 25 he had a Chance could Not get it Done plus he is on the older side I think a younger Coach with 3-5 years of successful head coaching should be looked at but I can Live With it But not Principals Husband Being on Staff
1988 Raider Player Wrote:he is Good guy one of Best come out of here my Only concern is we Went this Avenue once he went 5 - 25 he had a Chance could Not get it Done plus he is on the older side I think a younger Coach with 3-5 years of successful head coaching should be looked at but I can Live With it But not Principals Husband Being on Staff

If Bozeman has agreed to this. You or I and the all the Kings Men can't stop it. Unless we get a new Superintendent that will tell the Principal no.:eyeroll::eyeroll:
1988 Raider Player Wrote:he is Good guy one of Best come out of here my Only concern is we Went this Avenue once he went 5 - 25 he had a Chance could Not get it Done plus he is on the older side I think a younger Coach with 3-5 years of successful head coaching should be looked at but I can Live With it But not Principals Husband Being on Staff

Sounds like 5-25 is knocking it out of the park in McCreary County.
DarthVader Wrote:Sounds like 5-25 is knocking it out of the park in McCreary County.

You would think Sharon and Eric would want someone more accomplished. Let's just keep recycling head coaches. What will the staff be? Lewis, Mohollen, goins and Privett running the offense I bet.
Any Announcement yet? Has Boazeman ever coached on a Winning team let alone Been a head coach of one? I like Him but the more I think about this this is very Underwhelming. In all His years of Coaching as Head coach and asst. I don't Think he Has ever Been on a Winning team. 5-5 - 5 was the Best and that Followed 2 0-10 years and he is Brought back maybe Gary Galloway after 2 0-10 years Has a chance of coming back. Replace 0-20 Guy with a 5-25 guy. Makes No sense. Gay would have made Better sense if your Gonna bring a Former head coach Back. How can Bozeman help Us win He never Has. Legitimate Question.
1988 Raider Player Wrote:You would think Sharon and Eric would want someone more accomplished. Let's just keep recycling head coaches. What will the staff be? Lewis, Mohollen, goins and Privett running the offense I bet.

:why::why::why:
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next