•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Central 36 Corbin 33
LadyCat Pride Wrote:YES they actually SHOT THE CANNON AND STARTED ON THE FIELD!! LOL TO FREAKING FUNNY!!:lmao: And like someone else posted on about all the other teams that have came to corbin and all the bad calls (LIKE IN THE basketball game between BELL GIRLS AND corbin girls REALLY) KARMA CAME HOME!!!! Congrats Central on your AMAZING WIN!! :Thumbs:

that was just a echo from the cannon shot that night they beat bell in ot, get use to it maybe 2 times a year.
cherokee Wrote:that was just a echo from the cannon shot that night they beat bell in ot, get use to it maybe 2 times a year.

Or it could be echoes from all of the times Bell lowered the BOOM on Corbin.
Just wondering if all the Corbin fans are still using all those tickets they bought?

Just so you know , you do not lose 19 seniors and get better the next year. Just ask Somerset.
Trust me Corbin Fans, We Belfry fans know how you feel right now..I cant wait till next year and maybe get a chance to line up and play some smash mouth football...
I can understand why BellCo fans feel the way they do.. Because when you beat there a$$ they are always for the other team.. Corbin and Central are very classy programs..
There is no doubt Central has owned Eastern Kentucky.
Westside Wrote:There is no doubt Central has owned Eastern Kentucky.

Yes they have, along with the rest of the state. They have a good combination of great coaching, talent and heart.
LadyCat Pride Wrote:YES they actually SHOT THE CANNON AND STARTED ON THE FIELD!! LOL TO FREAKING FUNNY!!:lmao: And like someone else posted on about all the other teams that have came to corbin and all the bad calls (LIKE IN THE basketball game between BELL GIRLS AND corbin girls REALLY) KARMA CAME HOME!!!! Congrats Central on your AMAZING WIN!! :Thumbs:

You're classless, the clock hit zero of course kids were celebrating...
http://www.hudl.com/team/21224/highlights/89557857

No controversy. You lost get over it. The proper calls were made.
The facemask was a great call it had to be made.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:You're classless, the clock hit zero of course kids were celebrating...

I'm with you on that one. The kids thought they had won the game with zeros on the clock. The flag was on the far side of the field.
For all the controversy here is the last two plays:

4 Different Angles leave no doubt

For all the criticism of officials it is very clear they nailed the last two plays. Corbin fans saying there was a phantom facemask and that the final pass hit the ground quite simply are wrong.

Don't know if the officials were spot on the rest of the game, but it is clear that at least at the end of the game they made two very difficult and two perfect calls.
That's all I have been hearing from Corbin is that when they lose a game they have to blame it on someone so they blame the refs.
The Outsider Wrote:I don't know who the refs were, one of them knew coach greer by name though. He told greer down by the goalpost after the game that he got what he deserved, whatever that meant I don't know. One of the other refs pulled him away then.

We're you there? Did you hear this because I'm doubting seriously this happened. The refs missed NOTHING at the end of the game. I doubt they had a vendetta.
It was as clean as day it should have been a penalty no questions asked
EKUAlum05 Wrote:For all the controversy here is the last two plays:

4 Different Angles leave no doubt

For all the criticism of officials it is very clear they nailed the last two plays. Corbin fans saying there was a phantom facemask and that the final pass hit the ground quite simply are wrong.

Don't know if the officials were spot on the rest of the game, but it is clear that at least at the end of the game they made two very difficult and two perfect calls.

No problem with those calls.

It was the 2 bogus personal foul penalties that kept Central scoring drives alive, the holding call that resulted in a 14 point swing right before the half, the 2 passes that skipped on the ground, one on a 3rd down that also kept a scoring drive alive, the fumbled lateral that was called a forward pass, even though it ended up 10 yards behind the LOS. It was Central not holding 1 time even though they threw the ball around 40 times.
SEKYFAN Wrote:No problem with those calls.

It was the 2 bogus personal foul penalties that kept Central scoring drives alive, the holding call that resulted in a 14 point swing right before the half, the 2 passes that skipped on the ground, one on a 3rd down that also kept a scoring drive alive, the fumbled lateral that was called a forward pass, even though it ended up 10 yards behind the LOS. It was Central not holding 1 time even though they threw the ball around 40 times.

So Corbin never held or got a call? You do realize that you are defending Corbin not getting a call at home? We are talking about Corbin @Corbin. I don't buy it. So I guess we need the film so we can debunk those calls too.
Bell County fans talking smack Confusednicker:
Coachdad Wrote:To say "the zebras" favored a group of inner city boys out in the mountains is VERY UNBELIEVABLE.
I'm willing to bet the zebras and Corbin had one thing in common.

Weak post.

You know full well these aren't "home town refs" that call these playoff games. The zebras weren't all from down the street in Corbin, any more than they would be from down the street in Louisville if the game was hosted by Central.

These are impartial refs, who would be just as likely to make a bad call to favor the road team as they would for the home team. It doesn't matter who was at home here.

So tell us, what was it that the refs and Corbin all had in common? Don't beat around the bush...
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^
Nicely said.
Again, Congrats to Central on a hard fought win. I find it interesting that quite a few Bell County fans seem to get an enjoyment out of Corbin's loss. Makes me wonder if these folks are either a little psychotic or very childish. Hopefully, it's the latter of the two and folks could eventually grow into adulthood and conduct themselves as such.

Must be a bunch of kids posting or they would know that up until about 10 years ago, Bell County didn't know the feeling of "lowering the boom" on Corbin because Corbin owned them. These sorts of things are cyclical and it appears that a Hilton-less Bobcat team and a Redhound team lead by a Haddix has seemingly began to make the pendulum swing back in Corbin's favor.

Good luck to Central next week, and to both Bell and Corbin, they need to get in the gym and try to close the gap on Central!
They should have not started all that refs cheating talk and this is not an issue , so sorry if I offended anybody , but I will stick to this till the day I die ...the refs will never cheat FOR Central.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Bell County fans talking smack Confusednicker:

Confusednicker:
Coachdad Wrote:They should have not started all that refs cheating talk and this is not an issue , so sorry if I offended anybody , but I will stick to this till the day I die ...the refs will never cheat FOR Central.

How do you know what refs will do?Confusedtare:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Bell County fans talking smack Confusednicker:

Bell County football is about finished.its all down hill toward mediocrity from here:biggrin:
Craze JACKET man Wrote:I can understand why BellCo fans feel the way they do.. Because when you beat there a$$ they are always for the other team.. Corbin and Central are very classy programs..

:truestory:
Coachdad Wrote:To say "the zebras" favored a group of inner city boys out in the mountains is VERY UNBELIEVABLE.
I'm willing to bet the zebras and Corbin had one thing in common.

:lame:
Westside Wrote:That's because Valley is the best team in Pike County.

:Thumbs:
E's Army Wrote:What are you saying? Come out and say it Mr. Sharpton

Confusednicker:Sharpton.
cherokee Wrote:that was just a echo from the cannon shot that night they beat bell in ot, get use to it maybe 2 times a year.
No that was the sound of KARMA HAVING ITS WAY!! And please dont count BELL out just yet. Surprises r in the making.:please:
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next