•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Big 8 in 1A Football
How's the health of your teams going into the playoffs..
bac2369 Wrote:How's the health of your teams going into the playoffs..
Williamsburg is healthy...
I know hazard has Jacob Blanton and Conner Whitaker out with ACL injuries. They also have 2 lineman out, one with a broken wrist in Bennett Quillen and Xavier Caudill has a broke ankle.
Hate to hear Hazard has those injuries. Injuries are much more damaging in 1A because of numbers. You just don't have as many quality football players.
Hazard could be a very dangerous team if Blanton was on the field..He would definitely help the defense.
As far as i know the only issue wehave is with Alex Niece. He came out of the game with cuncussion like symptoms aginst Ironton. Other than that, I think its all good in Ramland. Id say that if there are any injuries, this week will be used to rest players. I heard Phelps only had 12 players at practice yesterday, thats sad.
Anyone see any of the 8 in the original post getting knocked out this week. I dont im very excited about the playoffs from the 3rd round on.
OldJacket Wrote:Williamsburg is healthy...

thats scary for whoever plays them.
probably not
You can go ahead and write it down:

Russellville @ Mayfield

Frankfort @ Beechwood

Williamsburg @ Hazard

Raceland @ Pikeville

I think the only chance for an upset is Holy Cross possibly beating Russellville..
KYHSFBFan Wrote:You can go ahead and write it down:

Russellville @ Mayfield

Frankfort @ Beechwood

Williamsburg @ Hazard

Raceland @ Pikeville

I think the only chance for an upset is Holy Cross possibly beating Russellville..

You hope Holy Cross beat Russellville you got to be kidding. Only upset possibly is Campbellville beating hazard. Confusederiously:
Campbellsville, with an S.
^an S as in Season's over.
^^^hahaha. Mean spirited. But lmao none the less
jetpilot Wrote:^an S as in Season's over.
Doesn't WilliamSburg have an S in it as well? Confusednicker:
PHSForever Wrote:Doesn't WilliamSburg have an S in it as well? Confusednicker:

Yes, and apparently it stands for "scary."
Against Mayfield it stood for gooSe egg.
jetpilot Wrote:^an S as in Season's over.

for the panthers
PHSForever Wrote:Doesn't WilliamSburg have an S in it as well? Confusednicker:

time is running out for you.Williamsburg is bringing a running clock to a town near youConfusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:for the panthers

You will be an honorary Panther fan and we will all be buying you hotdogs and hot chocolate in BG.:welcome:
pjdoug Wrote:time is running out for you.Williamsburg is bringing a running clock to a town near youConfusednicker:

Maybe a town near me but not my town.:devilflam
jetpilot Wrote:Against Mayfield it stood for gooSe egg.

S as in Stunned by Raceland in region finals. Didn't See Bowling Green.
jetpilot Wrote:You will be an honorary Panther fan and we will all be buying you hotdogs and hot chocolate in BG.:welcome:

maybe :biglmao:
E's Army Wrote:S as in Stunned by Raceland in region finals. Didn't See Bowling Green.

S as in Still no trophies in the Wburg case...
jetpilot Wrote:Against Mayfield it stood for gooSe egg.

They got a goose egg in Bowling Green while you were sitting home wishing your team was good enough to make it to Bowling Green.:truestory:
pjdoug Wrote:They got a goose egg in Bowling Green while you were sitting home wishing your team was good enough to make it to Bowling Green.:truestory:

Home field means a lot, as you guys will find out this year.
Pikeville living in the old days. How old was this senior class when Pikeville won their last championship?
jetpilot Wrote:Home field means a lot, as you guys will find out this year.

64 has warned you many many times that Williamsburg is coming to put a running clock on you and you wont listen Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:64 has warned you many many times that Williamsburg is coming to put a running clock on you and you wont listen Confusednicker:

I'm just trolling along :biggrin::trolldad2:
E's Army Wrote:Pikeville living in the old days. How old was this senior class when Pikeville won their last championship?

Dang it let a guy troll in peace.TongueirateSho
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next