Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*question*
Uh oh
Chisholm with 50 tonight.
Ira eats 50 hotdogs.
Ballers Wrote:Guess you wasted a lot of time posting too...
:igiveup:

Only took a few seconds to type that up. At least I didn't make an avatar bet and then not post for 3 months when I lost. Confusednicker:
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Only took a few seconds to type that up. At least I didn't make an avatar bet and then not post for 3 months when I lost. Confusednicker:

Let them talk all the trash they want geaux because this time next week they will be lucky to EVER have a basketball team again. Mark that one down on the calendar!
zaga_fan Wrote:Here is a portion of the release from the KHSAA on the Fairview situation earlier in the year.

Not saying this is what is going to happen or anything...
I'm just saying that it's already happened to one school this year and it's a possibility.

I've heard nothing but hearsay on this junk - I just think it's weird that it popped up after the KHSAA was spending some time in the area last week.

Do you think for one minute Coach Rhodes did this with out the knowledge of the Knott County Board of education. I bet you he used the board attorney to draw up the legal papers to file with the KY court of appeals. get real. GO LIONS Get use to it PERRY Co. and Hazard.
ballstar Wrote:Let them talk all the trash they want geaux because this time next week they will be lucky to EVER have a basketball team again. Mark that one down on the calendar!

I don't even have a comment on that situation, the flavor of the year for the 14th region has been endless rumors surrounding Hazard/Perry/Cordia/KCC, I pretty much don't believe anything on here until the KHSAA issues a statement on it.
ballstar Wrote:That's exactly what I've been saying this whole time! When you bite the hand that feeds you don't expect something not to happen! For some reason the Cordia ppl think that they are gonna get off w/ all this recruiting. Here is the diff between PCC, KCC and HHS versus what Cordia has done: PCC, HHS and KCC brought kids in w/ their parents and they live in the community in which they play. PCC has freshman transfers and they don't fall under the KHSAA law. HHS is sitting their 3 because KHSAA said they had to. No injunctions! Cordia on the other hand has done everything possible to go against anything and everything that the KHSAA stands for to make a level playing field. If KHSAA says no, file and injunction and play them anyways. That does not sit well w/ Tackett and I can't blame him. I do believe the rules need to be changed so that they are more black and white and all the loop holes need to be filled in. Until then there is only a couple of ways to get kids eligible to play in Ky. Most coaches and administration know those ways and use them to their benefit. Until Cordia does it that way then they will continue to be in trouble w/ KHSAA!
KHSAA and Tackett children do have a friend the court system.:biglmao:
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:Let's get one thing straight there topnotch, NO SCHOOL, NO SCHOOL, is doing what cordia is doing!!! No School has 12-15 transfers on their team at any given time!!! No School has players that have been recruited to play from all over the USA, Canada and Africa!!! No School has players living illegally in dorms under the guise of guardianship!!! No School houses, feeds, clothes, credit recovers, and pampers their players at Applebees and Jabos like cordia is doing!!! No Coach has been given as much undeserved respect as rhodes, let Al Holland, Shannon Hoskins or BB King act the way rhodes has acted and they wouldn't be coaching rignt now. Yea cordia has won a few games, but let Holland, Hoskins or King hand pick a team and they wouldn't lose a game.

Lets get one more thing straight You have Not nor will not show where RR or Cordia or the Knott County School Board have violated any KHSAA rule. on other hand RR has presented the KHSAA 's denial and the judge has ruled that RR and KCSB have cause for relieaf. KHSAA has never won one of these cases yet. Cry babies are going to cry if they don't get their way.:flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame:
I have to agree w/ EKFF! He said it best. It's not the coaches or fans from other teams that's gonna be the downfall of Cordia, it's gonna be the bad decisions Rhodes and Cordia has made by filing the injunctions. JMO!
topnotch Wrote:Lets get one more thing straight You have Not nor will not show where RR or Cordia or the Knott County School Board have violated any KHSAA rule. on other hand RR has presented the KHSAA 's denial and the judge has ruled that RR and KCSB have cause for relieaf. KHSAA has never won one of these cases yet. Cry babies are going to cry if they don't get their way.:flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame:

Didn't know I was dealing with a child sorry!!!
i have heard that khsaa was extremely embarrassed with the overturn from franklin court. I know there is big egos in the khsaa office but i hope they wont take it out on the kids of any team but time will tell
3PTSHOOTER Wrote:i have heard that khsaa was extremely embarrassed with the overturn from franklin court. I know there is big egos in the khsaa office but i hope they wont take it out on the kids of any team but time will tell

I agree Shooter but some of these kids are at fault as well. A few of these ppl your calling kids is 18/19 years old adults.
ballstar Wrote:I agree Shooter but some of these kids are at fault as well. A few of these ppl your calling kids is 18/19 years old adults.

Exactly!!! Or by the looks of some even older!!!
that is a good point. all of this should make for a great regional tournament. Time will tell. I would say the cordia letcher game will be a hornets nest will be putting it lightly