Poll: Who wins ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hazard
52.54%
Pikeville
47.46%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville @ Hazard 2011 State Semis
Hazard is in the 1A semifinals for the fifth year in a row under Mark Dixon and has made it to the state finals two of the last three years. It hosts Pikeville Friday night. The Panthers, led by QB Randy Maynard, are trying to reach the state finals for the first time since 1991.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2011/11/24/19721...z1egTJEUiD
Pikeville has improved every week and they have achieved more than anyone thought possible this year. I do have to take Hazard in this one, the Bulldogs just have too many weapons. Hazard 35 Pikeville 14.
hornaplenty Wrote:What would make anyone think that Hazard won't be pumped for this game with a third trip to the state finals on the menu. I just hope you Pikeville fans enjoy your trip over, because you won't enjoy the trip back. Hazard has eleven seniors that are hungry to make the trip back to BG and they will not let up for one second...You can count on that.
Pikeville has 20 seniors that wont let up either... you can count on that as well....
maroon friday
[size=4]

[/size]
Hazard-34
Pikeville-18
^ That is very close to my prediction 35 to 17 is mine.
Even though my heart is with Pikeville, I don't think they can handle Hazard.
Changing my pick....

Hazard - 49
Pikeville - 7
Let me just say that the fact that the two teams that have beaten Pikeville are still playing football is awesome for them. I haven't seen Hazard, so no prediction, but from this Pirate I'd like to say Go Panthers!

Maybe we can work out a deal in Bowling Green if we can both get there, use a few of each other's guys Tongue Unless Central and Trinity decide to do the same...
ekff Wrote:Changing my pick....

Hazard - 49
Pikeville - 7
Just curious what has made you up your pick in favor of Hazard by 14 more points than previously? Sneak in to one of their practices and see something you'd like to share with us? J/K Confusednicker:
Hazard 35-28
Hazard by eleventy billion.
PHSForever Wrote:Just curious what has made you up your pick in favor of Hazard by 14 more points than previously? Sneak in to one of their practices and see something you'd like to share with us? J/K Confusednicker:

Talked to a few players and Hazard is focused...

I look for a big game from Nathan Higgins and Austin Johnson.
ekff Wrote:Talked to a few players and Hazard is focused...

I look for a big game from Nathan Higgins and Austin Johnson.

Pikeville is focused as well and you are underestimating them. Please bring your 49-7 prediction and a sack of money to the game.:devilflam
What time is the Pikeville faithful leaving? Is the Pikeville crowd big?
^^^Early and yes.
^ That is what i like to hear. It going to be a good match up unlike the past few years but i believe hazard pulls away in the 4th.
bac2369 Wrote:^ That is what i like to hear. It going to be a good match up unlike the past few years but i believe hazard pulls away in the 4th.

Hazard fans like to refer to the last few years but Pikeville fans know that until then Hazard had never beaten Pikeville I don't believe. Things are changing and Pikeville is getting very good again. No prediction for tonight but Pikeville will be on top again....

I hope for a great game with no injuries and safe travel for all the fans.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PANTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:redboxer::redboxer:
Is this game going to be telecast by WYMT?
RAMBAIT Wrote:Hazard by eleventy billion.

I have followed most of your posts and I have yet to see where anything you say is relevant to anything! HAIL PIKEVILLE!!!
bac2369 Wrote:What time is the Pikeville faithful leaving? Is the Pikeville crowd big?

If i'm not mistaken,we had as many fans as Fairview last friday. look for a huge crowd coming from Pikeville tonight.
jetpilot Wrote:Hazard fans like to refer to the last few years but Pikeville fans know that until then Hazard had never beaten Pikeville I don't believe. Things are changing and Pikeville is getting very good again. No prediction for tonight but Pikeville will be on top again....

I hope for a great game with no injuries and safe travel for all the fans.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PANTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:redboxer::redboxer:

Excellent!!! The winner will need to be full strength next week!!!
Will this game be on Ihigh or at least give me the radio station that's gonna carry the game.
http://www.wsgs.com
nannook Wrote:http://www.wsgs.com
Thanks nannook.
Hazard - 49
Pikeville - 7
KyGurl (Today)
Hazard 35-28
KyGurl (Today)
so which score does she like the best,lol