Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NAIA D1 National Championship: Pikeville College vs. Mountain State University 3/22
Hahahahaha, good job guys. This is awesome. Goin to be one **** of a party.
15 seconds left. 81 - 75.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I wish they would come all the way down US23 from I64!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
who won?
YEAH BABY!!!! National CHAMPS!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
10 seconds to go. 81 - 75
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Ts...mvp?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Trevor fouls out. 32 points 17 rebounds!!!
#BBFL
How Bout Dem BEARS!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
83 - 76 bears win!!!!!!!!!
#BBFL
Bringing it back to Pike County! How about it?
!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!!! WAY TO GO PIKEVILLE COLLEGE BEARS!!!!!! I am so proud of them!!!!
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Trevor is the MVP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Wooo Hoooo!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
This is Unreal!!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
:Cheerlead What about those BEARS :Cheerlead
Setty has been absolutely amazing!!!! Oh I can not believe this!!! I love it, Shelby Valley win the State title in 2010, and Pikeville College wins a National Title in 2011!!!! Basketball is amazing in Kentucky!!!
[SIZE="4"]
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
Don't forget Betsy Layne bringing home an All A also. I like to remember them ALL!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
I just wanted to say that I'm very proud of those bears. Trevor is my wifes cousin and we are proud of that beanpole and the rest of his team. Congrats Bears!! Next time I see him I'm going to razz him about standing on the scores table though.. lol,
OffTheHook Wrote:Don't forget Betsy Layne bringing home an All A also. I like to remember them ALL!

Yes!!! Thank you so much! I really did not mean to forget that. I just took care of my alma mater. I am so proud of Pikeville!!!
[SIZE="4"]
I hate to say it but Kelly Wells may be moving on up with an amazing life of coaching ahead of him! Oh my goodness I can not tell you how awesome this is!
[SIZE="4"]
This team also won the hearts of the home town folks in KC. too! They're solid in the hearts of a lot of people right now.GO BEARS!!
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:I hate to say it but Kelly Wells may be moving on up with an amazing life of coaching ahead of him! Oh my goodness I can not tell you how awesome this is!

I would just about gurantee he will not be leaving for at least another 4 years.