Poll: Who wins this one.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
58.93%
Lawrence County
41.07%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 32(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County @ Bell County 11/20
Amped 88 Wrote:What are you talking about I am a Bell County fan. :please:

I knew it, AMPED IS A TRAITOR!:lmao:
Trenches07 Wrote:I knew it, AMPED IS A TRAITOR!:lmao:

Funny:moon:
Trenches07 Wrote:I knew it, AMPED IS A TRAITOR!:lmao:

I thought he was a hater........
I'm sorry....
BobCatFan29 Wrote:I thought he was a hater........
I'm sorry....

Thats even more hiliarious.:dontthink
Trenches07 Wrote:Thats even more hiliarious.:dontthink

Why I'm trying to be kool with him....
Someone show me a challenge on this schedule??:thanks:

Paintsville 54-20
Sheldon Clark 36-30
East Ridge 62-7
Shelby Valley 49-14
Winfeild,WV 48-0
Greenup Co 52-12
Rowan Co 29-14
Boyd Co 26-16
Tolsia,WV 42-6
McCreary Cent 42-14
Knox Cent 19-0
Is Lawrence Co. coming down today if so are staying in middlesboro (Thay need 2 come by bond fire tonight @ Bell High).
Cats02 Wrote:Is Lawrence Co. coming down today if so are staying in middlesboro (Thay need 2 come by bond fire tonight @ Bell High).

I dont think so, that would be funny..........:please:
This game wont be close..Bell County wins by 5 td's!
There is no way that either one of these teams is going to win by 5 TD's.These two defenses are too good.
lcgrad2002 Wrote:There is no way that either one of these teams is going to win by 5 TD's.These two defenses are too good.

Your right about LC, they wont win by 5 td's..they wont win the game period!! Now Bell County you are wrong about..they will win the game and it could be as bad as 5 td's..Im sorry..who has Lawrence played anyway??? What gives everyone the idea that LC will win this game??? i know some people are saying they have a chance and theres nothing wrong with that.. but you people dont understand that you are dealing with the defending champs at Log Mountain and they are playing their best football right now..what makes you people think that lawrence will win??
ScottsvillePatriot Wrote:Your right about LC, they wont win by 5 td's..they wont win the game period!! Now Bell County you are wrong about..they will win the game and it could be as bad as 5 td's..Im sorry..who has Lawrence played anyway??? What gives everyone the idea that LC will win this game??? i know some people are saying they have a chance and theres nothing wrong with that.. but you people dont understand that you are dealing with the defending champs at Log Mountain and they are playing their best football right now..what makes you people think that lawrence will win??

I know, i totally agree with this! I wonder the same thing?
ScottsvillePatriot Wrote:Your right about LC, they wont win by 5 td's..they wont win the game period!! Now Bell County you are wrong about..they will win the game and it could be as bad as 5 td's..Im sorry..who has Lawrence played anyway??? What gives everyone the idea that LC will win this game??? i know some people are saying they have a chance and theres nothing wrong with that.. but you people dont understand that you are dealing with the defending champs at Log Mountain and they are playing their best football right now..what makes you people think that lawrence will win??

What's scary is this 09 Bell Co team is alot better than last years State Championship team. :yikes:
NO Way
Bells offense is better with a faster backfield. If we had left the varsity D in some games we would had the same amount of shutouts this year as last years.
1 day away and these lawrence fans will know what a real mountain team plays like.....
Sep 4, 09 Johnson Central away 36 - 6 (W)
Sep 11, 09 Whitley County away 34 - 7 (W)
Sep 18, 09 Open home
Sep 25, 09 Rockcastle County home 42 - 6 (W)
Oct 2, 09 Knox Central home 34 - 6 (W)
Oct 9, 09 Soddy Daisy, TN home 49 - 6 (W)
Oct 16, 09 Madison Southern away 69 - 7 (W)
Oct 23, 09 McCreary Central away 63 - 0 (W)
Oct 30, 09 Harlan County home 41 - 14 (W)
Nov 6, 09 Greenup County home 44 - 0 (W)
Nov 13, 09 Rockcastle County home 48 - 0 (W)
The Bulldogs may not have played the same caliber of teams as Bell, but I have watched all the Bell games and they have weaknesses and make mistakes just like any other team. In a lot of those games, teams moved the ball on them like the Johnson Central game and LC's running game is a lot better than JC's. Just wait and see for yourselves.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Sep 4, 09 Johnson Central away 36 - 6 (W)
Sep 11, 09 Whitley County away 34 - 7 (W)
Sep 18, 09 Open home
Sep 25, 09 Rockcastle County home 42 - 6 (W)
Oct 2, 09 Knox Central home 34 - 6 (W)
Oct 9, 09 Soddy Daisy, TN home 49 - 6 (W)
Oct 16, 09 Madison Southern away 69 - 7 (W)
Oct 23, 09 McCreary Central away 63 - 0 (W)
Oct 30, 09 Harlan County home 41 - 14 (W)
Nov 6, 09 Greenup County home 44 - 0 (W)
Nov 13, 09 Rockcastle County home 48 - 0 (W)
Bell didn't play week 0?
Lazer Sports Show Wrote:The Bulldogs may not have played the same caliber of teams as Bell, but I have watched all the Bell games and they have weaknesses and make mistakes just like any other team. In a lot of those games, teams moved the ball on them like the Johnson Central game and LC's running game is a lot better than JC's. Just wait and see for yourselves.

LMAO Bell Co played JC the second game of the year. We also had the ball late in the 4th with about a min to go and took a knee. We could had scored one more TD if we wanted to from the 15 yard line. Also we was without Dominic Carton that game too along with 2 other starters. 1 couldn't play where he got kicked out of the Marion Co and another one for a injury. Just watch for #5 and #56 who didnt play against JC. Bell defense is night and day than it was then.
French For President Wrote:Bell didn't play week 0?

Yep. I only put instate teams on that list. Yes we did get beat 42-14 by the #56th team in the Nation Alcoa, TN.
It seems like to me that there is no talking to you Bell fans, so goodluck Friday.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Yep. I only put instate teams on that list. Yes we did get beat 42-14 by the #56th team in the Nation Alcoa, TN.

Soddy Daisy isn't in-state. They're from Tennessee.
come on you know better
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Yep. I only put instate teams on that list. Yes we did get beat 42-14 by the #56th team in the Nation Alcoa, TN.

Oh yeah, Alcoa is now ranked 42nd nationally now, so it doesn't make that loss look bad.
All this talk about Offense, Defense, size of players, state rankings whatever, this will be a GREAT GAME and it will come to the team with the least amount of mistakes and maybe even the Special Teams might play a big part. either way i cant wait, I predict there will be a 2am parade in Louisa come tomorrow!!!!!!!!! GO DAWGS!!!!!
This Bulldogs team is way better than Greenup for a fact so throw that one out of the door. Rockcastle usually is pretty good.
I know most will not know what I'm saying but some will:
Lets go BOBCATS from New Moon to Full Moon!!!!!!!:redboxer::1:TongueirateSho:devilflam
Cant wait to get this game going its almost time right at 24 hours to go
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If anyone is interested, an update on the UK basketball game:
Kentucky 21
Sam Houston State 7
11:50 1st half

DeMarcus Cousins has 10 pts and 8 rebs
  •  Previous
  • 32(current)
  • Next