Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge 70 Belfry 47
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:No they have lost 5
twice to Letcher Central by 7 once and 12 the second time
once to Perry Central by 19
once to Madison Central by 8
and now East Ridge by 23

Oh ok. I could have sworn they were undefeated. Thanks for the info.
Congratulations to my Warriors.
These boys played with some heart, something that we hadn't seen much this season.
The score on this game even shocked me, an East Ridge faithful.

Best of luck against South Floyd tommorow night.
The Tribe section will be roaring!!!!
"doubleOT" Wrote:what happened to belfry.. wow..
Confusedhithappe
Suprising score.
"piratefaithful" Wrote:All you see is a score an you say Belfry is very valnerable??? Thats pretty funny, a team has one bad game and things are looking bad for them. Trust me it wouldn't happen again. Casey took care of the problem an Belfry will be firing on all cylinders come Friday night against Pike Central. Coach Casey is a good coach, an knows how to get these guys attention, especially after a loss like that, they had an hour an a half metting after the loss, he got his point across.

well you got to think about it very closely there pirate, every team in the 15th region is valnerable right now their are going to be no sure winners once you put the top 8 teams in the region against one another. Is Belfry vunerable yes, is Pike Central yes, is Paintsville yes. Im going to have to agree they are i understand that you are from Belfry and want to stick up for your team but some things you just have to agree on and this is one of them.
WOW!! Congrats to the Warriors for a great win, wish I would've been there.

Keep up the good work.
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:well you got to think about it very closely there pirate, every team in the 15th region is valnerable right now their are going to be no sure winners once you put the top 8 teams in the region against one another. Is Belfry vunerable yes, is Pike Central yes, is Paintsville yes. Im going to have to agree they are i understand that you are from Belfry and want to stick up for your team but some things you just have to agree on and this is one of them.

I agree they are vulnerable every team is right now, but I was responding on what the guy based his opinion on. You can't base it just because you seen a score... Thats like seeing The PCC Shelby Valley score and saying man Valley must be pretty good this year, but in all reality they are not...