•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 2010
kmba32 Wrote:WOW!! I am 13 and Love to talk football, and it is people like you that makes me shy about what i type.

Well, I'm 14 and not shy at all. I was just joking around. Don't get all worked up. I apologize for upsetting you so bad. Merry Christmas and go Bobcats!
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:I always like how you break in and state that you don't mean to "hijack your thread" and then you do it anyway. Then some Bell fan responds that "you are always welcome on any Bell thread". Then we have a love fest! hahahaha

Sorry you were offended but to those Bell fans that asked for an update, I just gave it to them as requested. Thanks for the congratulations and looking for Bell to have a GREAT season next year. I continue to be a fan!
Go Bobcats
Fiftyishfootballmom Wrote:Sorry you were offended but to those Bell fans that asked for an update, I just gave it to them as requested. Thanks for the congratulations and looking for Bell to have a GREAT season next year. I continue to be a fan!
Go Bobcats

No, you misunderstood; I didn't say that I was offended, I said it was funny. As in "hahaha". It amuses me. Merry Christmas!
Sun Tzu Wrote:Greer is not the brains behind the defense and never has been. You can have him.

Like I said he would be welcome at Boyle anytime. I don't know if he would be a good head coach or not but he sure knows defense.
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:No, you misunderstood; I didn't say that I was offended, I said it was funny. As in "hahaha". It amuses me. Merry Christmas!

Glad I was able to amuse you. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
Really look for Bell to be great next year, as a response to some post on here the seniors will really be hard to replace they brought alot of skill and experience to the team. The 3 linemen being lost will be hard to replace with their size and experience. Will be losing some great speed with Raines. Lowe was always a go to guy with alot of heart on the field. If you were an opposing team I know you had to pay alot of attention to Billy Lawson the strongest player on the team that in total strength I don't know if anyone on the team will be able to bring the strength he brought to the field every week. And for next years players, heard that the big Carter kid might be going to Jackson County with his uncle.And now this is only my opinion, this class of next year. will really be loaded with alot of total talent. BUT need to work on being a team class and not the blam game and causing coaches and players to be at one another so much. Need to develope as a team and not worry about being the star. Would be absolute fools not to have D. Carton running the ball at least half the time ( why didn't he run the ball at all against Boyle) he was the best looking rb in the state game in Louisville in 2008 and did draw college D1 attention as a sophomore. The quaterback play has D1 size and arm power but needs to learn to see the field better before the play developes, s:rockon:peed of the receiver v/s delivery of the ball on time, throwing on the run and squaring of the shoulders before the throw, and as the country song goes "know when to hold them and know when to fold them" stay in the pocket longer and be more versatile on who the ball goes to esp. the tight end. The O line will need alot of work the only two coming back have only 1 year of starting experience BUT they are holding with severial players that was on the sideline esp. the Miracle boys and if they keep the Carter kid. #23 is truely a phenom of a rb but needs strength and size developement. Can't say enough about the LB's John Dudley has more heart and team spirit as any one I have ever seen and J. Brown is what you want as a LB he's just a tough player. As we found out this year it will never be given to you just ask the Bell 2008 seniors and the 2009 Boyle team that refused to give up. It starts now and it will take alot of hard work by the players and coaches. And as for the coaching staff they have and will continue to do a great job and would HATE to see any go. Good luck and hard work to the Bobcats in 2010..
Fiftyishfootballmom Wrote:Sorry you were offended but to those Bell fans that asked for an update, I just gave it to them as requested. Thanks for the congratulations and looking for Bell to have a GREAT season next year. I continue to be a fan!
Go Bobcats

bell fans love the updates we know how special your team is maybe next year if middlesboro opts out of their contract with u we can get boyle to come down and play u .WHAT a draw that would be both teams travel well .fans would get to see two state champs go at it first game of the season.bells field would be neutral site for both teams .:popcorn:
logmountainboy64 Wrote:i heard to north or south laural

Man, don't be starting crap until you know something for sure. GOOD GRIEF!:ChairHit:
Sun Tzu Wrote:Greer is not the brains behind the defense and never has been. You can have him.

We'll gladly keep him. He's one of the best at breaking down an O I've seen.
Fiftyishfootballmom Wrote:Not meaning to hijack your thread but thought my Bell friends would like to know that Alcoa just won their 6th straight TN 3A championship with a 21-0 shut out over Milan. (#15) Jaron Toney set 3 records this year (total TD's rushing for a season, total TD's for a season, and total points for a season) as well as winning the Gatorade Award for the best player in the state of Tennessee. Best of luck to Bell and I look forward to catching up with all my new friends next season. Go get it in 2010, you have a GREAT team!!

Thanks Fiftyish, but we can assure you that some of us Bell County Fans we checking in on Alcoa, cheering for the win for the Tornado's! Congrats! Keep us updated on who signs for the next level.
Thanks to all for the positive comments. I have made some good friends in KY and have really enjoyed talking with all of you. We all have the same kind of problems, when you have a winning record and a very good team, there is a huge bullseye on your back and seems like everybody wants to take 'pot shots' at you. Anyway, this game is for the kids and I know they all have had a great ride through the championship series. They sure worked very hard to get to this point.

I, for one, would love to come back to Kentucky to play whoever would like to have us there.

We have won our 6th straight now so that target is getting bigger and bigger, lol. Fortunately, I don't see a lack of talent for the next 3 years. Four of our freshman got significant playing time this year.

Great luck to all of you next season and I hope you have Happy Holidays.
Its Bells to lose next year, I See The Younger Davenport going for 2,000 Yards. Should be one or two teams to give them a game, maybe the out west teams, but thats probably all.
Contenders again.
bell will be scary good
Pride and Football Wrote:Its Bells to lose next year, I See The Younger Davenport going for 2,000 Yards. Should be one or two teams to give them a game, maybe the out west teams, but thats probably all.

Know he had 1800 plus yards this season. Bell should be strong and right there in the end making a run for the title again:rockon:.
They need to let Carton run the ball more next year that was what hurt us in the Boyle game
EASTBELLCOUNTY Wrote:They need to let Carton run the ball more next year that was what hurt us in the Boyle game

Which one? The RB Carton had about 22 or 23 carries in the game.
Hatz Wrote:Which one? The RB Carton had about 22 or 23 carries in the game.

Carton didn't have any. He only played defense.
Hatz Wrote:Which one? The RB Carton had about 22 or 23 carries in the game.

The RB Carton didn't have 22 carries all year. You always seem to know nothing about everything.
What game was you watching Amped 88 Carton didn't even have a carry
ladycats09 Wrote:The RB Carton didn't have 22 carries all year. You always seem to know nothing about everything.

Gee, I guess the question in front of the statement wasn't plain enough to see. :igiveup:

I simply confused a couple of players. Hence the question "Which one?"
Amped 88 Wrote:Carton didn't have any. He only played defense.

Thanks Amped. :Thumbs:
EASTBELLCOUNTY Wrote:What game was you watching Amped 88 Carton didn't even have a carry

If you will look at the post that is what I said DUH.
EASTBELLCOUNTY Wrote:They need to let Carton run the ball more next year that was what hurt us in the Boyle game

Was he hurt? I just can't seeing keeping your best runner on the sidelines.
CATDAD2 Wrote:Really look for Bell to be great next year, as a response to some post on here the seniors will really be hard to replace they brought alot of skill and experience to the team. The 3 linemen being lost will be hard to replace with their size and experience. Will be losing some great speed with Raines. Lowe was always a go to guy with alot of heart on the field. If you were an opposing team I know you had to pay alot of attention to Billy Lawson the strongest player on the team that in total strength I don't know if anyone on the team will be able to bring the strength he brought to the field every week. And for next years players, heard that the big Carter kid might be going to Jackson County with his uncle.And now this is only my opinion, this class of next year. will really be loaded with alot of total talent. BUT need to work on being a team class and not the blam game and causing coaches and players to be at one another so much. Need to develope as a team and not worry about being the star. Would be absolute fools not to have D. Carton running the ball at least half the time ( why didn't he run the ball at all against Boyle) he was the best looking rb in the state game in Louisville in 2008 and did draw college D1 attention as a sophomore. The quaterback play has D1 size and arm power but needs to learn to see the field better before the play developes, s:rockon:peed of the receiver v/s delivery of the ball on time, throwing on the run and squaring of the shoulders before the throw, and as the country song goes "know when to hold them and know when to fold them" stay in the pocket longer and be more versatile on who the ball goes to esp. the tight end. The O line will need alot of work the only two coming back have only 1 year of starting experience BUT they are holding with severial players that was on the sideline esp. the Miracle boys and if they keep the Carter kid. #23 is truely a phenom of a rb but needs strength and size developement. Can't say enough about the LB's John Dudley has more heart and team spirit as any one I have ever seen and J. Brown is what you want as a LB he's just a tough player. As we found out this year it will never be given to you just ask the Bell 2008 seniors and the 2009 Boyle team that refused to give up. It starts now and it will take alot of hard work by the players and coaches. And as for the coaching staff they have and will continue to do a great job and would HATE to see any go. Good luck and hard work to the Bobcats in 2010..

Hopefully he will next year.
Go Bobcats!
El Indio Wrote:Was he hurt? I just can't seeing keeping your best runner on the sidelines.

No I don't think that he was seemed a little tired to me.
Hatz Wrote:Gee, I guess the question in front of the statement wasn't plain enough to see. :igiveup:

I simply confused a couple of players. Hence the question "Which one?"

Read it again. It appears to me you were asking which Carton? and stated that the RB Carton had 22-23 carries. You just seem to always show up on Bell Co. threads starting crap.
redstorm Wrote:If Bell lose Greer and Hilton they would drop to the bottom. Frasier was a head coach, go look at want he did as a h.c. Sun Tzu you apparently don't know alot about the game of football. Dudley has told me many times about Greer and his coaching ability. He is the brains behind the Def. Watching Bell play this year, they need a O-Line caoch and a D-line.

Redstorm you better worry about that underachieving Whitley Co. team than the coaching at BELL.
I was at the Whitley game and the Bell OL and DL dominated the game much like they have for the past few years between these 2. Redstorm is a real talent evaluator. Go back and look at his picks from the season. His crediability has to have a negative rating.
No # 5 and #14 dominated our game, they made every tackle. We couldn't block them at the LB position. We watched the film last week #5 was all over the field. Snare 43 you are right we underachieved all year or maybe after you guys beat our brains in we could get focused for a while.
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next