Poll: Who takes this one?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County Bobcats
46.77%
Boyle County Rebels
53.23%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County @ Boyle County 11/27
Hatz Wrote:Many Bell fans love to post about Alcoa was in the heat and the first game of the year and would be different now. Guess the same doesn't hold true for other teams, at least in your eyes.

Just like I stated Alcoa would still beat Bell Co the same. Never have I said it was because of the heat and first game of the year. The fact is Alcoa is Alcoa.

Struggling against Rock is pretty bad. Even if it was the first part of the year. If Boyle is suppose to be as good as advertised.
' Wrote:I know this doesnt mean crap but just for the heck of it I will put it out there.

Boyle Co 42
Rockcastle Co 22

Bell Co 48
Rockcastle Co 0

Once again I said this doesnt mean crap but JUST FOR THE HECK OF IT I WILL...
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Good try though. Varsity was pulled extremely early. 3 starters out for that game. Bell Co JV had it at the 10 yard line and took a knee. Just like all the other games Dudley took it easy on them scoring 30 and 40's. Boyle Co shows no mercer and jacks the score up to look good. Just like the Knox Central game we only put up in the 30's I think and could had scored 70 if we wanted to.

Boyle did show a little mercy. Starters did not play whole game. They only play mid-way of the 3rd Q. So the score could have been alot worse than it was.:Thumbs:
Alright, Alright I have done enough with the stats and I'm going to lay it hands down to every Bell County fan and Boyle County fan

Bell County is 12-1 and Boyle County is 13-0:

Bell County combined opponents record= 84-47 (played 8 in-state teams that made playoffs going into the state semi-final,played 1 .500 team, and 2 losing record teams,Beat Rockcastle County twice due to youth,new experience and lacks,beat McCreary Central that had winning record playing "WHO" teams,and beat Marion County 26-21 that had a combined opponents record of 30 something wins and 70 something losses.)
Boyle County combined opponents record= 65-66 (played 11 in-state teams that made playoffs going into the state semi-final,played 5 losing record teams but had tough schedules.)

Bell County= Points Scored- 541 Points Allowed- 115
Boyle County= Points Scored- 587 Points Allowed- 91
Bell Co has also beat the TOP 2 TEAMS RUSHING IN 4A. #1 Marion Co and #2 Lawrence Co. #3 rusher in the State was Clark Rowe of Rock with 2,107 yards and Bell Co held him to 51 total yards. Next was #7 Shane Pack from Lawrence Co who didnt have around 50 total yards also. Will find that out today the exact number.
rocket01 Wrote:Alright, Alright I have done enough with the stats and I'm going to lay it hands down to every Bell County fan and Boyle County fan

Bell County is 12-1 and Boyle County is 13-0:

Bell County combined opponents record= 84-47 (played 8 in-state teams that made playoffs going into the state semi-final,played 1 .500 team, and 2 losing record teams,Beat Rockcastle County twice due to youth,new experience and lacks,beat McCreary Central that had winning record playing "WHO" teams,and beat Marion County 26-21 that had a combined opponents record of 30 something wins and 70 something losses.)
Boyle County combined opponents record= 65-66 (played 11 in-state teams that made playoffs going into the state semi-final,played 5 losing record teams but had tough schedules.)

Bell County= Points Scored- 541 Points Allowed- 115
Boyle County= Points Scored- 587 Points Allowed- 91

Looks good on paper too. Dont forget we have SHUTOUT all 3 opponets in the playoffs. Let Boyle Co play Alcoa and that 91 points scored on would pass Bell Co's. Only a 24 pts difference for points scored on.... First game of the year we play Alcoa, Boyle Co's first game was against Johnson Central.
I say if you want a real state championship game,it should be bell/boyle.I,m goingto say the winner of this game will win it all.best of luck both teams.
throw the stats away for this one guys,it's going to take heart and will power for this one.
Have a question. The teams Boyle Co played this year how many is still in the playoffs? Bell Co still has 2 opponents, Marion Co and Alcoa both in there State Semi's.
Why dont you tell us how many of them are left? Seems as if you knew the answer to that question before you asked.....so fill us in! How many are left?
Response to your question who does bell really play that are real opponets Im sick of hearing how you guys have to play so and so and so and so and so, Id quit bragging about Alcoa:yikes:
Gonna take BC by 10 or less
ukbballdad Wrote:Response to your question who does bell really play that are real opponets Im sick of hearing how you guys have to play so and so and so and so and so, Id quit bragging about Alcoa:yikes:

Johnson Central 8-5 (won 8 straight games, played in Region Championship.)
Marion Co 11-2 (in State Semi)
Alcoa, TN 13-0 (in State Semi)
Lawrence Co 12-1 (Region Championship game)

I want STOP talking about Alcoa. We had to hear for WEEKS how we got killed by them 28 pts. They could beat EVERY TEAM in KY besides maybe 2.
the watcher Wrote:Gonna take BC by 10 or less

BC hunh? - Great Prognostication, BC :eyeroll:

I think every single person on here will pick BC as well - lol

Now, who do you think will win between Bell County (BC) or Boyle County (BC)?????
the watcher Wrote:Gonna take BC by 10 or less

Thats a good one. Bell Co or Boyle Co there the watcher?
Boyle wins 14-10
ukbballdad Wrote:Response to your question who does bell really play that are real opponets Im sick of hearing how you guys have to play so and so and so and so and so, Id quit bragging about Alcoa:yikes:

We talk about Alcoa because it is fools like yourself who says our schedule is week. Just like last year we would never Beat Boyle Co, cause our schedule was week. And it is week again this year. Well Alcoa is testament enough that our schedule was not week, they are a nationally ranked team, and they beat us. So live with it or stop talking about how week our schedule is.:flame:
pureathlete Wrote:coach hilton spoke after last nights game about the fact that in the mountains Bell Co has a huge bulls eye on their backs. Thank you rocket01 for proving his statement true. You honestly mean to tell me that you researched Bell Co's schedule for 2 1/2 hours and you still feel like Boyle Co had a tougher schedule. If you are spending the time to worry about Bell Co, it is no wonder your program is going down the drain. That is the problem with Rockcaste and other programs around here. You want to rag on Bell Co and what they are doing instead of fixing your own program. Don't worry about how strong our schedule is or even how strong Boyle's schedule is. Worry about fixing your program so you can talk about it next year instead of wasting your time researching others to try to bash:Thumbs::flush::argue:

Exactly Boyle Co has played nobody that is still in the playoffs. Bell Co has 2, that right there tells who had the stronger schedule but they cant figure that out yet?
pureathlete Wrote:We talk about Alcoa because it is fools like yourself who says our schedule is week. Just like last year we would never Beat Boyle Co, cause our schedule was week. And it is week again this year. Well Alcoa is testament enough that our schedule was not week, they are a nationally ranked team, and they beat us. So live with it or stop talking about how week our schedule is.:flame:

We also led in that game 14-7 in the 2nd quarter. That right there is a BIG STATEMENT that we could actually hang with them boys til the 2nd half of the game. Our starters kept having cramps and couldnt play and Dominic Carton wasn't even play yet.
Stardust Wrote:Boyle wins 14-10

If Bell Co puts up 14 on a Nationally ranked team how the heck do you figure Boyle Co will hold us to 10? Lex Cath even scored 20 some on them.
I will agree with you that Bells schedule looks tougher than Boyles now. If you look at schedules at the first of this football schedule Boyle schedule looked hard. But as the year has went on it has been shown that the teams on Boyle schedule are weak this year.
But you know once you get this far into the playoffs, you can throw the schedule out the window. Has far as Alcoa, they did beat you guys but to me you are still undefeated in the state.

Now I am looking for a forward to Friday night so we can play some football and watch the best game in the state (to me it is).
But I had rather this thread be about Bell vs. Boyle Co. and how amazing this game is going to be, than who had the weaker schedule. This is going to a war between to power house teams. Neither has played a weak schedule, and neither is going to blow the other out.
TrueRebel88 Wrote:I will agree with you that Bells schedule looks tougher than Boyles now. If you look at schedules at the first of this football schedule Boyle schedule looked hard. But as the year has went on it has been shown that the teams on Boyle schedule are weak this year.
But you know once you get this far into the playoffs, you can throw the schedule out the window. Has far as Alcoa, they did beat you guys but to me you are still undefeated in the state.

Now I am looking for a forward to Friday night so we can play some football and watch the best game in the state (to me it is).

Thank you, im glad you atleast understand. Bell Co and Boyle are 2 GREAT teams and imo the game can go either way. The only thing is Bell Co has proven to shut down the run against the #1 and #2 rushing teams in 4A this year and beat them. Lawrence Co and Marion Co.
:Clap:Wow. Bluegrassrivals has the most entertaining threads and posts, I love keeping up with what is happening in KY football. Everything I read on this site tells me that the Bell/Boyle game will be an excellent one, wish I could come and see you both play. Congratulations to both teams for making it this far in the playoffs. I know that fans on both sides will come on strong cheering for their respective teams and are proud of what they both have accomplished this far.

Good luck to both of you and I hope for an injury free game and sportsmanship from both teams. Have to pull for my Bell Co friends in this game. GO BOBCATS! [COLOR="Black"](from Alcoa fan)[/COLOR]
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Good try though. Varsity was pulled extremely early. 3 starters out for that game. Bell Co JV had it at the 10 yard line and took a knee. Just like all the other games Dudley took it easy on them scoring 30 and 40's. Boyle Co shows no mercer and jacks the score up to look good. Just like the Knox Central game we only put up in the 30's I think and could had scored 70 if we wanted to.

:please:Boyle has not run the score up on anyone this year.if we had run the score up Reese would have 3500 yds rushing instead of 2500.:eyeroll:
Fiftyishfootballmom Wrote::Clap:Wow. Bluegrassrivals has the most entertaining threads and posts, I love keeping up with what is happening in KY football. Everything I read on this site tells me that the Bell/Boyle game will be an excellent one, wish I could come and see you both play. Congratulations to both teams for making it this far in the playoffs. I know that fans on both sides will come on strong cheering for their respective teams and are proud of what they both have accomplished this far.

Good luck to both of you and I hope for an injury free game and sportsmanship from both teams. Have to pull for my Bell Co friends in this game. GO BOBCATS! [COLOR="Black"](from Alcoa fan)[/COLOR]

Thanks! Who do you guys play this week. Missed it on the Knoxville news last night.
This thread will not come close to the others because of the respect that both teams and fans have for each other. That respect has been earned on both sides. Bobcats will be playing the #1 team in the state and for only the second time in 2 years playing as a underdog. Good luck and is it friday yet?TongueirateSho
Fiftyishfootballmom Wrote::Clap:Wow. Bluegrassrivals has the most entertaining threads and posts, I love keeping up with what is happening in KY football. Everything I read on this site tells me that the Bell/Boyle game will be an excellent one, wish I could come and see you both play. Congratulations to both teams for making it this far in the playoffs. I know that fans on both sides will come on strong cheering for their respective teams and are proud of what they both have accomplished this far.

As usual your words are so delightful , would wish to your team luck but I know they don't need it, but thanks for the support and congrats. to your teams success..:rockon:
Xerxes Wrote:This thread will not come close to the others because of the respect that both teams and fans have for each other. That respect has been earned on both sides. Bobcats will be playing the #1 team in the state and for only the second time in 2 years playing as a underdog. Good luck and is it friday yet?TongueirateSho

Dont forget Boyle Co was also undefeated last year. Same outcome will happen this year, Bell Co will give them there only loss for the year. This Bell's 09 squad is better than 08.
I post that to make a point Boyle played LC last Night and won by 14 points, Lexington Catholic got beat by Trinity by 1 point, TRINITY ranked #3 in all classes, it had no bearing on this weeks game NONE.....how many 5a or 6a games did Bell play? Does that have anything to do with this game ....NO. We could go on for days...my point is Ive watched all season,with the shots and quite frankly Im sick of it. Ive watched you guys tear apart people schedules, rushes, size, height, weight theres a loop hole for everything. with that Im done.....
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next