Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fast Lane Classic Field Released
I have heard that Belfry is the 16th and final team and a possible matchup will be against Lawrence County in the opening game at 10 that morning. A complete lineup of games should be ready within the next two weeks.
What teams plays Scott Co? I hope it is a strong team. It needs to be the best team in the classic.
goldenrule19 Wrote:What teams plays Scott Co? I hope it is a strong team. It needs to be the best team in the classic.

Guess you will be disappointed then if it is GRC, :worthy:
Gold Charger Wrote:Guess you will be disappointed then if it is GRC, :worthy:

We play them this season. I want somebody new to play! Make it fun not more of the same. What game you would like to see?
goldenrule19 Wrote:We play them this season. I want somebody new to play! Make it fun not more of the same. What game you would like to see?

I too would like to see us play someone we don't play regular season. Preferably a team with good guards.That is where GRC has little depth.
When will matchups be released.
Jed Clampett Wrote:I have heard rumors that Scott County wants to play Trinity and I would like to see Tates Creek play Shelby Valley since the two matched up in the state AAU championship earlier this summer.

First of all Shelby Valley beat Scott Co. twice this summer, once at the tourney held at Pikeville College, second at the AAU games. Pikeville fell to Tates Creek after beating Scott Co. and Elisha going out with an injury.
These boys play these games on Saturday, I think there's three of them, there is not much of a break before the next one begins. I thought championship day at RUPP WAS BAD.
I do know that Shelby Valley is suppose to play Logan, West Virginia
when will it be annouced, who plays who?
Heard that GRC MAY be playing Perry Central. Could someone give a run down of Perry Central and what players should start and heights. Thanks. Would like to see how they match up with GRC.
Any information of how the teams are being paired? Also any info on Perry Co Central?
Perry Central has a great returning team for this year and should be favorites to win the 14th region this year.
Dillion Cornett C 6'9"
Corey Martin F 6'6"
Tyler Mullins F 6'5''
Chris Noble G 6'2''
Jordan Amis G 6'0''

Will play a very slow down style of play that averages in the 50's to 60 points a game. Plays very good defense and has one of the best coaches in the state in Coach Allan Hatcher with over 600 wins. I belive his son is coaching the Logan team that is very good also. Should be a fun team to watch this year. Would like to see them get matched up together, but I think that Shelby Valley has already requested to play them and got their wish from what I hear. Good luck to all the teams in the classic and this coming year.
joethegreek Wrote:I do know that Shelby Valley is suppose to play Logan, West Virginia

mountain hoops guru Wrote:Perry Central has a great returning team for this year and should be favorites to win the 14th region this year.
Dillion Cornett C 6'9"
Corey Martin F 6'6"
Tyler Mullins F 6'5''
Chris Noble G 6'2''
Jordan Amis G 6'0''

Will play a very slow down style of play that averages in the 50's to 60 points a game. Plays very good defense and has one of the best coaches in the state in Coach Allan Hatcher with over 600 wins. I belive his son is coaching the Logan team that is very good also. Should be a fun team to watch this year. Would like to see them get matched up together, but I think that Shelby Valley has already requested to play them and got their wish from what I hear. Good luck to all the teams in the classic and this coming year.

According to the above post, SV is playing logan WV. Hope someone can post the parings soon.

Thanks for the info on PC. Tall team for a mountain team.
Gold Charger Wrote:According to the above post, SV is playing logan WV. Hope someone can post the parings soon.

Thanks for the info on PC. Tall team for a mountain team.

Martin is only about 6'2" not close to 6'6"
Amis might be 5'9"
Noble closer to 6'
Dillon Cornett probably wont play basketball but he is in the 6'8" range
Mullins is 6'5" though.