Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are your favorite posters?
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Thanks lil dog!! Same here man, I love your posts too!! And MVP, I love your posts too..so I give props to you..never bashing anybody, always positive..one of my best friends on this site!:Thumbs:

:thanks: same for you TH32!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I just don't see enough of your guys opinions anywhere.

I must post in every other thread except for the one's you two post in.

Maybe so, Im from the 14th and your from the 15th maybe thats why I dont know. but you know MVP2 is one of the best! :rockon:
mine would problably be: QQ, Playboy5, blackcatalum, stardust(problably my most favorite), mvp2, panther thunder, batcat11, phs1986, bcf4l, tidehoss32

i may have left a few off but i will add them later
Thanks RN09!! Any Steelers fan is a friend of mine :biggrin:
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:mine would problably be: QQ, Playboy5, blackcatalum, stardust(problably my most favorite), mvp2, panther thunder, batcat11, phs1986, bcf4l, tidehoss32

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
MisterPerfect Wrote:I put you in mine HP.
Thanks
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:mine would problably be: QQ, Playboy5, blackcatalum, stardust(problably my most favorite), mvp2, panther thunder, batcat11, phs1986, bcf4l, tidehoss32

Imagine that, a yella belly not metioning any cowboys. Then again I guess you still fear the cowboys, even in the off season. :Thumbs:
Stardust, Midee1, FBALL, GCP1976
OMG its gotta be OFF THE HOOK !!!!!
Colonel Kill Wrote:Imagine that, a yella belly not metioning any cowboys. Then again I guess you still fear the cowboys, even in the off season. :Thumbs:

haha nice 1 there colonel. i do enjoy reading yours, sniper, the old man...i mean wyatt earp, iguana and the judge's post. the reason i didnt mention you guys was cause u are the only 1 that posts outside of the paintball forum
lol why dont we have best poster ranking and really find out who's #1 haha
I like reading posts from Hail Pikeville, TideHoss32, Beef, CrazyTaxiDriver, BatPuff, QQ, and BlackCatAlum.
There are several posters who bring alot of good information, input, comedy, and debate. I primarily stay on the football and college boards so my dealing with some is more limited. The ones off the top of my head who I really respect:

FBALL, Midee1, jetpilot, BlackcatAlum, HAIL PIKEVILLE, Beef, Comfort Eagle, bucslover, Stardust, and TideHoss32.

FBALL and jetpilot particularly stick out because not only will they take my bait when I am trying to heat up a debate, they even call me out instead and put me on the hotseat HAHA
I am new on here. But so far, I really like what I read from BlackcatAlum, Stardust, outdoorsman43, and EKUAlum05. I'm sure I will have many more to add as time goes on.
Protect_This_House26 Wrote:I like reading posts from Hail Pikeville, TideHoss32, Beef, CrazyTaxiDriver, BatPuff, QQ, and BlackCatAlum.

Thanks
EKUAlum05 Wrote:There are several posters who bring alot of good information, input, comedy, and debate. I primarily stay on the football and college boards so my dealing with some is more limited. The ones off the top of my head who I really respect:

FBALL, Midee1, jetpilot, BlackcatAlum, HAIL PIKEVILLE, Beef, Comfort Eagle, bucslover, Stardust, and TideHoss32.

FBALL and jetpilot particularly stick out because not only will they take my bait when I am trying to heat up a debate, they even call me out instead and put me on the hotseat HAHA
Thanks. You and I dont always see eye to eye (especially during Pikeville/Belfry week LOL!) But I always look forward to your analysis in breaking down matchups because they are usually spot on.
mrfootball03 Wrote:lol why dont we have best poster ranking and really find out who's #1 haha

We do. If you look under a person name on a certain post, there will be a grey box with a check-mark sign and a "x." This will say "add to this persons reputation." A box will pop-up where you can add to the persons reputation or subtract from the person's reputation.

It's supposed to be done from post-to-post, so if you like someone's post, you add to it. If you dislike their post, you subtract from it.

Currently, here is the top 5 based on reputation points:

FOX SPORTS (311), Midee1 (309), ComfortEagle (266), BlackcatAlum (251), FBALL (248)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Whats up with all the Blackcatalum Love ????????
LOL !!!!
You must know what you speak of ..........
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I really enjoy reading posts from members such as Midee1, torQQue, FBALL, BCF4L, Beef, jammin' jamey, BFritz, ComfortEagle, letthebighogroot, EKUAlum05, More Cowbell, Mr. Kimball, Redneck, PLAYBOY5, TidesHoss32, Irish4, DortonWildcat5, blackcat, 15thregionslammabamma, donathanhurley, kywldcat01, Stardust, The King, jetpilot, DevilsWin, tradition, and charlie22.

There's more, but thats all I have off the top of my head.

Thanks, BA. At least one person on this thread gave me some love!

Maybe I would get more props if I wasn't so dang opinionated on here... :biggrin:
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:We do. If you look under a person name on a certain post, there will be a grey box with a check-mark sign and a "x." This will say "add to this persons reputation." A box will pop-up where you can add to the persons reputation or subtract from the person's reputation.

It's supposed to be done from post-to-post, so if you like someone's post, you add to it. If you dislike their post, you subtract from it.

Currently, here is the top 5 based on reputation points:

FOX SPORTS (311), Midee1 (309), ComfortEagle (266), BlackcatAlum (251), FBALL (248)

I've tried to give it before and it wouldn't work. Lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
donathanhurley Wrote:I've tried to give it before and it wouldn't work. Lol.

I just added to your reputation and it worked....so IDK. Confusedhh:

Have you seen those little green buttons under your profile picture? Those are measures of your reputation. Some members deactivate reputation displays, so maybe that's why it didn't work for you? Maybe you were trying to give rep. to someone who had it disabled.

Anyways, another note, the higher the reputation of the person who adds to your reputation, the more points you get.

Example:
So, member with high reputation adds to your rep. you get 30 rep. points.
Newer member with a lower reputation adds to your rep. you only get 2 rep. points.

^that's just an example, actual numbers vary.

Same goes for lowering someone's reputation.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:I just added to your reputation and it worked....so IDK. Confusedhh:

Have you seen those little green buttons under your profile picture? Those are measures of your reputation. Some members deactivate reputation displays, so maybe that's why it didn't work for you? Maybe you were trying to give rep. to someone who had it disabled.

Anyways, another note, the higher the reputation of the person who adds to your reputation, the more points you get.

Example:
Newer member with a lower reputation adds to your rep. you only get 2 rep. points.

I have no idea what you are talking about. LOL. I'm sorry. So, the more people that rep. on your posts the more green dots you get?
ComfortEagle Wrote:I just added to your reputation and it worked....so IDK. Confusedhh:

Example:

Oh okay, I clicked on someone else's and it worked.
But I clicked on yours and nothing popped out?
That's weird.
I tried to return the favor, though! It just didn't work on yours.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
donathanhurley Wrote:Oh okay, I clicked on someone else's and it worked.
But I clicked on yours and nothing popped out?
That's weird.
I tried to return the favor, though! It just didn't work on yours.

How do I change my options to let people approve or disapprove on my posts? Because I don't think it is working.
MisterPerfect Wrote:How do I change my options to let people approve or disapprove on my posts? Because I don't think it is working.

Not sure.
I say that if you do have an option, it should be somewhere in your preferences or in the edit menu.
Mine only works with certain people.
Not sure if this is a problem or not, but that's all I know about it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
donathanhurley Wrote:Not sure.
I say that if you do have an option, it should be somewhere in your preferences or in the edit menu.
Mine only works with certain people.
Not sure if this is a problem or not, but that's all I know about it.

How am I suppose to know if it will work?
MisterPerfect Wrote:How am I suppose to know if it will work?

Well I just gave you some reputation and it worked.
Not sure about giving reputation to other people.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
donathanhurley Wrote:Well I just gave you some reputation and it worked.
Not sure about giving reputation to other people.

How do you know it worked. I still only have one green dot. I'm sorry for bugging you. I'm just kinda slow with this stuff. LOL
MisterPerfect Wrote:How do you know it worked. I still only have one green dot. I'm sorry for bugging you. I'm just kinda slow with this stuff. LOL

It's okay. Lol.
You make me feel like one of the staff people. Haha.
But I believe the green dot progresses with the amount of reputation you get.
So with the more reputation you get, sooner or later you'll get a green dot added on.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
More Cowbell Wrote:Thanks, BA. At least one person on this thread gave me some love!

Maybe I would get more props if I wasn't so dang opinionated on here... :biggrin:

I forgot all about you!! Lol.
donathanhurley Wrote:It's okay. Lol.
You make me feel like one of the staff people. Haha.
But I believe the green dot progresses with the amount of reputation you get.
So with the more reputation you get, sooner or later you'll get a green dot added on.

Alright man. Thanks.