Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 10 Juniors in the 14th region?
Cancel this
tate cox and josh witaker are the two best in the region
Gayheart is a good ball player but is under looked because he plays for Jackson City. I think Justin Taulbee is a good one to but now the football players have taken over and the best player on the team sits the bench. As for Stepp being one of the best not so good all he has is his brothers name to go by and he isnt half the player his brother was.
To be able to play basketball at any college level you must be able to create your own shot. Chris is a very good shotter but he is a spot up shooter. I saw that someone said earlier that Chris is already getting looked at by colleges. It must be small level colleges because if you can not create your own shot, D-1 is out of questioning. Thats why Tate and Stewert from Knott will make the best college players because they can create their shot better then anyone I have seen in the past 10 years...JMO. Tyler can do many things as well as shoot the ball so thats why I think Tyler is the third best junior behind Tate and Stewert.
What about the Terrill kid from wolfe i think he is one of the better juniors in this region