Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
86.05%
Magoffin
13.95%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry vs. Magoffin Co.
Tricky Wrote:And you know this HOW???? An opinion or a fact??

WELL it def is a statement that we all KNOW could be true if coach Haywood would let them.SORRY but thats just the way it is
blackcat_student Wrote:I'm sure it was just an opinion, but the ony reason why people say its going to get out of hand is because Belfry has had the same coaching staff for, forever, and every two out of five boys in the Belfry school district where raised to play football, there dad's, and grandfather's played football, so its already in there blood. Coach McCoy has only been at Magoffin for two or three seasons, and he will have this Magoffin County program at this type of level some day, because they have enough boys to make a good program. But to have athletes like Belfry, you need to have kids that want to play in the Pop-Warners leagues and through middle school, and when they come into high school they'll be ready to win physically and mentally. If McCoy stays in Salyersville for six to ten more years this program will be very good, I guaruntee it.

This is so true I couldn't have said it any better. LONG LONG years of tradition heart parents on THE coach's side and guys willing to step up to the plate and do THEIR job GOOD luck in the future and I hope your expectations come true
it really is unfortunate that there is so much bashing in these forums. i do believe that belfry will win this game hands down, but every kid in every program works hard and loves the game.
i have always been and always will be a pirate fan through and through, but i do think that some of us should show a little more humility, realizing that kids, as well as parents are reading these threads, so hopefully, we will choose our words carefully. i have always had respect for magoffin co. its alot easier to play for a team that is consistently good year after year than it is to play for one that may not be as good. that takes character and class... period! good luck to both teams, of course ill be cheering for my bucs, but i wish both teams a safe game. go big red!
Well all of us Magoffin fans would love to see a upset. I think the odds for that is really really far fetched.

Play your hearts out seniors, cause most likely it will be the last game some of you will every put foot on a football field.

Is there a chance you can beat Belfry? Yes.....it is a very small chance but yea it "Could" happen if everyone on the Magoffin county squad gives every last thing in them to stop them every play and play perfect then maybe just maybe Magoffin could pull of an upset.
Belfry wins in a no contest.
MCFan08 Wrote:If Johnson county couldnt handel belfry magoffin sure cant... dont get me wrong i would love to see that happen, but there aint no chance. i see it as 48-8

For you being a Magoffin fan sounds like your cheering for JC. This is about Magoffin and Belfry. We all know the score but man give them a break they made it to playoffs, as long as they try there best. R. H.
DevilsWin Wrote:That's an absurd statement and an insult to Magoffin Co.'s kids who practice just as hard as the kids at Belfry.

Magoffin Co-7
Belfry- 0

:what:

Thank u... someone who believes..:Thumbs:
truthful Wrote:WELL it def is a statement that we all KNOW could be true if coach Haywood would let them.SORRY but thats just the way it is

Could, would or should, but it isn't and thats the way it is.
Belfry rolls through MC and through the rest of the state.
BelfryPirates Wrote:Not really who wins, but what will the score be?

belfry by 5 scores
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Did he pull them off of the special teams units in the first meeting?
his punt team he takes out his best tacklers #9 shane allen and#34 jordan howard and also on kickoff it is all sophomores and freshman ...but id say that will change this week
Belfry rolls on undefeated and wins the title. Wouldnt you crap if MC beat them though?:eek:
Mr. Sandwich Wrote:Belfry rolls on undefeated and wins the title. Wouldnt you crap if MC beat them though?:eek:

Just pondering that thought, myself. Hopefully that won't happen....that would be hard on the egos. Wink
BHSdude91 Wrote:belfry by 5 scores

Love that Belfry band, too BHSdude!!!!! They rock!!
I hate to say it, but we're going to crush Magoffin. I don't like to sound ****y, but our team is ready to play.

I'm sitting in biology class right now at Belfry.
Belfry0304 Wrote:I hate to say it, but we're going to crush Magoffin. I don't like to sound ****y, but our team is ready to play.

I'm sitting in biology class right now at Belfry.
Sounds like your doing a swell job when it comes to Football. In Biology though you could do better than being on the internet talking football.
Mr. Sandwich Wrote:Belfry rolls on undefeated and wins the title. Wouldnt you crap if MC beat them though?:eek:
i would really crap but its possible
DevilsWin Wrote:Sounds like your doing a swell job when it comes to Football. In Biology though you could do better than being on the internet talking football.

I was just saying that everyone was pumped in the school, and I knew cuz I was right there lol.

And I was done with all my work and the teacher let me on the computers lol