Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stoops visits Belfry
(12-07-2021, 11:32 AM)AtlPirateFan Wrote: I am hearing that UK did offer him a PWO but he politely declined for now and that a rep from Auburn would be on Pond Creek today to offer him a PWO as well. I have also been told that Murray State gave him an offer yesterday. 

This is second-hand info with the original source being a current assistant coach, so take it with a grain of salt.
i was with Arkansas State staff and Butch Jones Today and i told Derrick Lett(WR Coach) about him and he looked him up and said about 3 -4 yrs ago he offered OL from Belfry when he was at Yale.
(12-16-2021, 02:11 AM)cuppett777 Wrote:
(12-07-2021, 11:32 AM)AtlPirateFan Wrote: I am hearing that UK did offer him a PWO but he politely declined for now and that a rep from Auburn would be on Pond Creek today to offer him a PWO as well. I have also been told that Murray State gave him an offer yesterday. 

This is second-hand info with the original source being a current assistant coach, so take it with a grain of salt.
i was with Arkansas State staff and Butch Jones Today and i told Derrick Lett(WR Coach) about him and he looked him up and said about 3 -4 yrs ago he offered OL from Belfry when he was at Yale.
I wonder who it was? I don’t remember hearing about it.
(12-16-2021, 12:49 PM)irishcard16 Wrote:

Dagen Rash.
(12-16-2021, 03:46 PM)OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:
(12-16-2021, 12:49 PM)irishcard16 Wrote:

Dagen Rash.
Good info. Thanks.
I’d rather chew my own toes off than attend one of those weirdo filled, liberal, Ivy League schools.

Kudos to Dagen Rash.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BoondockSaint's post:
  • Brutus
You telling me a kid who won Mr. Football in kentucky don't get a full scholarship offer from University of kentucky? This is screwed up.