Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region 2019-2020
SAD SAM Wrote:Does John noble take PCC girls job
Yes
UKisN1 Wrote:Yes
No way
justthefacts Wrote:No way

If I'm not mistaken, his daughter goes to PCC. So yes I can see him taking the job if offered and PCC would be stupid not to offer.
Any other current word on the Perry job? Summer basketball is currently underway. Is Perry playing any and if so who is coaching if so?
MountainSportsFan Wrote:Any other current word on the Perry job? Summer basketball is currently underway. Is Perry playing any and if so who is coaching if so?

Yes they are playing and Shannon Hoskins.
Noble returns a stable group of players that are maturing under his tutelage. Noble is a strong mentor of coaching boys and with a system underway in Breathitt, Noble will not vacate to coach girls. However, having a sibling playing might propel him to Perry girls. Hazard will be the precursor of the 14th regardless what transpires in the region.
Pelfrey and Fletcher will be tough for Hazard. Hall has improved tremendously over the years and the kid is a good rebounder with a nose for the ball. You can guarantee Beverly will contribute this year as he's been working out with Brexton a little and playing ball with a good group of kids this summer to improve his game. He could be a breakout player in the region this year. Hazard has got to be the top of the list in the 14th.
Hazard is #1 until proven otherwise. Did McGwire ever show up?
Did the slaughter kid leave breathitt
[Image: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/84/bb/77/...56c612.gif]
Bruthas you all as high as ole grampy in 1967 on the family road trip baby and thats freaking high! BB boutz to tear Mortys up bruh! Warroom meetings have been freaking mind blowing and the plan is coming together! CT and the entourage be espionage all summer long baby! #bleedredwhiteblue #dontcountpatriotsout More mash taters please!!!
DukeBoy Wrote:Hazard is #1 until proven otherwise. Did McGwire ever show up?

[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/1p5f5k.jpg] Spiderman going nowhere brutha! Magz said bring out the ole duct tape and next thing ole Fatpat knew Spidey was taped like a mutha to BoPos van bruh! #spideysensesarecrazy More mash taters please!!!
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/32qgo2.jpg] Bolz Big Bizness got a few tricks up the ole sleeve! Fatpat and Pat Nation are pumped up baby! #backinthedriverseatsoon More mash taters please!!!
Farler Leslie County and Asher
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/3e1eoo.jpg] Bolz you heard it here first bruthas! BGR be rocking all season long and da King be leading the still smoking tour wide freaking open! Spiderman McGuire and ole Napper be putting on a show like ole Fatpat at the Gbread hotdog eating contest bruh! #smokeemifyougotem #regionrunsthroughmortys More mash taters please!!!
Perry will have the pieces this year to put a good run together. They bring back Reed which is the best player in the region. Cornett returns as a starter from last year. Plus they add Mcalarnis that will give them some size. The region is open for anyone's taking but I like what I'm seeing with PCC right now.
[Image: https://media.giphy.com/media/6TTsXZGN5v8ru/giphy.gif] BGR brutheroos let ole Fatpat break this down for you! Patriot Nation will be blazing hot baby like ole Fatpat likes his chicken wings! Obammy and Trumpy said the Pats be on fire like a mutha! BoPo and Ct banged on the ole trailer early this morning said big guy wez got the boys on WKCB this morning! Like to never heard the knock for the ole Cpap machine going at one speed and that was wide freaking open! #mortysberocking #entouragestyle #teamisonfire More mash taters please!!!
1. Hazard
2. Perry
3. Knott
4. Cordia
4a. Wolfe
5. Buckhorn
5a. Leslie
[Image:

]

Bolz, LT let the parking situation get out of hand on Saturday at the Morton Combs Athletic Complex. Cars were parked on top of each other, Pat fans were lined up to Piggy n Poke, and the show had more pyrotechnics than the Gbread brutha! Spideyman McGuire was Shaba, Quick draw was slinging guns all freakin night, and the X Factor was flying high my friends.

#theshowisabouttobegin More mash taters please!!!
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/3fcq4m.gif] Bolz ole Fatpat went to the big city of Lexingtonia and met with Trumpy last night! He said big guy what Kentucky needs is a write in baby! Wowza! Trumpy cast his ballot in after the speech and asked when the Pats be playing for a surprise visit! Brought a tear to ole Fatpats eye bruh! Roy as Lieutenant governor and Hightide Hays as the ole attorney general! Honeycutta as state secretary and Big Bizness as the state treasurer! Magz wants the agriculture commisioners job and BoPo and CT as co auditors! Quadruple Wowza!! The Rotunda not seen nothing like the entourage and wez be having a throw down after the election night! #writefatpatin #makekentuckytateragain #electionconcessionsbehithard More mash taters please!!!
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/3fcq4m.gif] Bolz ole Fatpat went to the big city of Lexingtonia and met with Trumpy last night! He said big guy what Kentucky needs is a write in baby! Wowza! Trumpy cast his ballot in after the speech and asked when the Pats be playing for a surprise visit! Brought a tear to ole Fatpats eye bruh! Roy as Lieutenant governor and Hightide Hays as the ole attorney general! Honeycutta as state secretary and Big Bizness as the state treasurer! Magz wants the agriculture commisioners job and BoPo and CT as co auditors! Quadruple Wowza!! The Rotunda not seen nothing like the entourage and wez be having a throw down after the election night! #writefatpatin #makekentuckytateragain #electionconcessionsbehithard More mash taters please!!!

😂😂
You’re on a roll Fatpat!
How can anybody be rated number other Hazard or Perry. Perry always brings in the players. Wolfe wins games but the when they matter. Buckhorn could be a strong number 5 but they are in a tough district to get out of. Hazard and Perry 1 and 2 until otherwise proven differently
Wolfe returns their whole team and adds a 6-6 8th grader in Skylar Ritchie they could make a big difference on both ends of the floor. Several of their kids have physically matured and should be able to handle varsity post season play. Wolfe always has good guard play and rarely has post play to go with it, so we will see if Ritchie can make a big impact.
With Johnson, Tolson, & Thompson Wolfe has 3 guards that can all go for 20+ on any night. Hunter Brewer and Cody Peyton really need to provide defensive toughness and rebounding. If Wolfe can get come together as a team they’re my pick to win the All A and have a good chance to win the big region.
golfer123 Wrote:How can anybody be rated number other Hazard or Perry. Perry always brings in the players. Wolfe wins games but the when they matter. Buckhorn could be a strong number 5 but they are in a tough district to get out of. Hazard and Perry 1 and 2 until otherwise proven differently

[Image:

]

groff baby, Pat Nation is bout to take over the 14th once again my friend. Ole fatpat has a freakin plan that includes scissors, nets, and taters. Did I mention taters???? Purty county has the best sixth man in the region, but not enough firepower to do much brutha. Hazard will sure try hard and may pull out a district banner, but the ole road ends there. It's time to freakin rise and hail the king cause Patriot Nation is coming at you like fatpat hittin the kfc buffett baby and that's wide freakin open.....

#xfactoriscomingtoalivingroomnearyou More mash taters please!!!
Looks like University of Cordia has recruited some great talent this year. They’ve also got a great head coach. I’m looking forward to watching them play.
Haven’t seen anything from Cordia yet, and things have been kinda hush hush, no talk of any kind in my circles..would like to know what kind of new talent they have, either way, they are gonna be tough this year.
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/3g3uj4.jpg] Wowza baby! Ole Fatpat just kicked back like a mutha playing a few video gameys bruh! Pats be rocking Mortys soon enuff baby! CT and the entourage be over in a few to join in on the video game brawl! Weather is perfect and went by Food world and wiped that place out at one speed and thats wide freaking open! #snowdays&taters #perfectweather #dreamingofdapats More mash taters please!!!
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/3gby5d.gif] Bolz flat out freaking genius! Big Bizness told the team to work on passing and hitting the man off da screens! Lil feller at the Dolla store never seen it coming! Ole Quick Draw Napper came around the ole Buick and hit the lil one in the temple! Da King high fived Napper and Roy and saw em hit the ole DQ afterwards! Wowza! #basketballfundamentals101 #reesesblizzardisdabomb More mash taters please!!!
The region is about to tell its story in a couple of weeks. The fat guy on here is going to be disappointed. The region is open for many teams to step up. I think Coach Hoskins makes another run. Go Dores!
Coach Hoskins should make a run with his new additons.
DukeBoy Wrote:Coach Hoskins should make a run with his new additons.

Who are these new additions?