Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County @ Corbin 08/18/18
footballfever Wrote:Ball PJ 😳. Not sure how true story is, but they play Saturday night.
what? Smile
Go Colonels.
The Colonels are coming for you dirty dawgs in the mud and the rain. I would guess that number 30 will be pressuring your QB.
Demarcus ware Wrote:Go Colonels.

:welcome:
Hounds are bound to win since their QB refers to himself as God. Great talent with Hounds but their teams lack of respect for the game and their own teammates will be their weakness this year. Can’t let a kid lead a team who thinks of himself as God
Olredz Wrote:Hounds are bound to win since their QB refers to himself as God. Great talent with Hounds but their teams lack of respect for the game and their own teammates will be their weakness this year. Can’t let a kid lead a team who thinks of himself as God

First off you must be jealous, second the kid is a born leader on and off the field. He is probably one of the hardest working kids I have ever met, as he is also very appreciative to what he has earned in life. I know first hand as the past two years I have been side by side with him year around with my son doing baseball. We have traveled what feels like around the world the past couple years and you would not find a more deserving young man. I have a list a mile long of things not only the kid but also the family has done for my son and a lot of other kids. Your obviously a troll who is jealous cause he is either doing something with his life and you blew yours or just trying to start trouble. The hounds will be fine due to coaching and I include the kid because he is an extension of our staff on the field. We also have a few others that are an extension of our staff on the defensive side of the ball. My suggestion would be get a life and back off of a senior in high school. I would also like to add he has never referred to himself as a god, you gave him that title.
Corbin by 28
Olredz Wrote:Hounds are bound to win since their QB refers to himself as God. Great talent with Hounds but their teams lack of respect for the game and their own teammates will be their weakness this year. Can’t let a kid lead a team who thinks of himself as God
You're joking?
I've known Chase Estep a LONG time. Hardest working kid I've been around. You just made something up out of thin air just to troll. And you have to open a new account to do it. Shame on you.
I hope to see you flea bag mangy mutts tonight. lol
jamesdeane Wrote:I've known Chase Estep a LONG time. Hardest working kid I've been around. You just made something up out of thin air just to troll. And you have to open a new account to do it. Shame on you.

A few on here have multiple personalities. I didn't even notice that was their only post.
I think tonight's weather will help Corbin down the road by getting experience in the rainy conditions, on a dry field Corbin will be hard to handle with their overall speed and athletic qb. Coach Haddix will have them hounds ready for whatever weather.
cherokee Wrote:I think tonight's weather will help Corbin down the road by getting experience in the rainy conditions, on a dry field Corbin will be hard to handle with their overall speed and athletic qb. Coach Haddix will have them hounds ready for whatever weather.

I hope I get to go to the game tonight. is it supposed to storm tonight?
Looks like all the weather is supposed to move out by about 5 or 6. Should be good to go tonight. Field will be sloppy though.
Sloppy, hate that for the kids. Hopefully both teams have great effort and put on a good show. Most important no injuries to either team due to the conditions.
Going to be a long night for Whitley County. :truestory:
64SUR Wrote:Going to be a long night for Whitley County. :truestory:

:oooo:
Are they going to play. Absolutely pouring down rain in northern Whitley County.
Rainingthrees Wrote:Are they going to play. Absolutely pouring down rain in northern Whitley County.

Red Storm moving into Corbin.
To be completely honest, if corbin wants any chance of having a decent field to play on this year they better cancel or reschedule it to tomorrow
Storm that's over Corbin right now is a gulley washer and moving slow. But, looks like in about an hour, it should be over. Perfectly clear behind this one.