Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro?
Buzz is they are waiting too long and may end up losing a few kids if they don't hire soon. I keep hearing inside hire... If it was me and that's what I was going to do, I would do it before some of those kids end up at Bell or HC.
I'd be surprised if anyone went to Harlan County - their top seven is pretty well locked in for next year, I would think.
I heard from the grapevine, one player from bell is now at the boro.
HCS dont be surprised for a second if one of those top 7 cant be knocked down a few spots. All kinds of talent out there that could transfer in at your school any day.
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:HCS dont be surprised for a second if one of those top 7 cant be knocked down a few spots. All kinds of talent out there that could transfer in at your school any day.

Who do you see from Middlesboro starting for Harlan County?
I’m betting Tim Millett is going to be the new head coach within the week.
Rumor Has It... Middlesboro is still looking for Greener pastures.
How much do they pay at the Boro to be a girls head coach?
anything new or at latest about who the new coach going be
Rumor Has It... Only 3 people have applied for this job, Middlesboro hasn't been happy with any of them. So they have offered the job to at least 12 different coaches and some of those coaches were offered more then once. But at the end of the day, this is still an open job.
The job will either go to Kristen Brock (who was an assistant coach), Scott Overbay or Tim Millett. Middlesboro is already out of school and I think Brock is going to be doing some summer stuff with the team.
I thought Overbay was at Lynn Camp.
Any idea when they will decide?
rumor has it new coach be named on monday wondoring who it is
Now hearing it might be Wednesday before we hear anything.
And???
Middlesboro has had this job open for what 2 months or more? It seems like no one wants to pull the trigger. poor Middlesboro...
I hear that overlay will be the coach. I guess millett retired as a teacher and would possibly still coach but they didn't want that. Also hear that some parents and school board members didn't want millett so who knows. Wonder if the good 8th graders will stay and play or get out whiles the getting is good? But as you said Arjay poor Middlesboro, seems like no one really cares down there. The Martin affect is still alive even though he's gone. Can't ever remember a school system sports program going so far down under one persons leadership.
This job search is like the law trying to catch me. They can't find nobody!
Them Yellow Jackets gonna get a coach or just let the girls play on their own?
The word is they hired the boy back from Corbin to coach the girls. Coach Isaac is coming back to boot to coach girls
That would be the greatest thing to ever happen for Corbin girls basketball and the worst thing to ever happen to Middlesboro. Once he left, the boys won more games in the first 7 games than he did in two years.
Overbay is the coach and some middle school transfers happened well before he was hired, it's not like they had 2 months to think on it.
Has Middlesboro played any summer games? How are things looking