Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JBS 14th Region Champs
Well as much as I hate to say it any team that wins the 14th deserves congrats. But, I was not there but, have to question the refs. Can't belive they only fouled that many times.
I'll Have To Start Of By Saying Congrats To Jbs And The ref's Who Played A Very Good Game. This Game Became A Joke After The First Quarter When Jbs Realized They Couldnt Handle The Heat Hazard Was Bringing. I Will Agree With Golfman Completely. The Ref's Were Horrible In This Game, Calling Fouls Which Werent Even There, Out Of Bounds Calls On Hazard When The Ball Was Clearly Knocked Off By A Jbs Player. Traveling And Offensive Fouls On Hazard On Nearly Every Drive They Made. And There Was No Reason For What Ryan Conely Said To The Hazard Cheerleaders, And Dont Even Give Me The Crap That Jbs Was More Classy. I Believe Congratulations Are In Order To The Game's Ref's And The Stepp's.

To The Hazard Bulldogs, Good Game Guys, U All Played Your Hearts Out. Justin Hicks, Matt Williams, James Warren, Cameron Bailey....good Luck To U All In Your Future W/e It May Be, U All Will Be Missed.

Go Dawgs
I havent watched a game where JBS hasent got the calls
punjabi_bulldog79 Wrote:I'll Have To Start Of By Saying Congrats To Jbs And The ref's Who Played A Very Good Game. This Game Became A Joke After The First Quarter When Jbs Realized They Couldnt Handle The Heat Hazard Was Bringing. I Will Agree With Golfman Completely. The Ref's Were Horrible In This Game, Calling Fouls Which Werent Even There, Out Of Bounds Calls On Hazard When The Ball Was Clearly Knocked Off By A Jbs Player. Traveling And Offensive Fouls On Hazard On Nearly Every Drive They Made. And There Was No Reason For What Ryan Conely Said To The Hazard Cheerleaders, And Dont Even Give Me The Crap That Jbs Was More Classy. I Believe Congratulations Are In Order To The Game's Ref's And The Stepp's.

To The Hazard Bulldogs, Good Game Guys, U All Played Your Hearts Out. Justin Hicks, Matt Williams, James Warren, Cameron Bailey....good Luck To U All In Your Future W/e It May Be, U All Will Be Missed.

Go Dawgs

What did Conley say to the cheerleaders?
my post was taken off, so im gonna make this short and simple. Horrible calls by refs is what helped JBS and whoever was at the game knows it. Good luck to all the seniors of the hazard bulldogs in w/e u all do in the future. Congrats to JBS on winning the tournament but im sorry to say if you all really deserved it i would've already said it.
He said Refs are Human and makes mistakes lol He must have not been at the game.
Arbys Man Wrote:I dont know, the way the State was drawn this year JBS might make it to the Championship game.
If they win the first game they will play Shelby Valley in the Second round
shelby valley might not make it pass elliot co they are playing extremely well and are just as quick i seen both play probably the best first round game sorry got off subject
Now everyone hush about JBS!..AS they won what it is all about..The 14th region Championship! Does this answer some of your all questions about who is better? Great game and BIG CONGRATS TO JBS! Hicks played one heckuva game for the Dawgs!!
MVP2 Wrote:What did Conley say to the cheerleaders?
IDK.....but as soons as he said something to the cheerleaders they went off on him.
golfman42 Wrote:This game was the WORST AND I MEAN THE WORST CALLED GAME IVE EVER SEEN! In the 2nd half JBS had 4 fouls to HHS !2. Every time Hicks drove the lane he was drawing contact from the big guy, i watched justins face bounce off collins' arm and there was no call. There was a situation in which JBS knocked the ball out of bound clear as day then the refs discussed it and gave the ball to Buchanan. And i dont want to hear one more thing about JBS being classy. At the end of the game Ryne Conley said something to Hazards Cheerleaders in which didnt needed to be said. It just seems to me that every game JBS plays they get every call. I'll admit they have talent but they also have help from the stripes team. THIS GAME WAS A JOKE!

I've got to tip my hat to Hazard and the seniors. They played their hearts out and I hate to see it end like this. It wouldnt have been to bad if they wouldve got beat the RIGHT way. And hats off to the Hazard crowd. The pep section, fans, and cheerleaders all done their jobs.

GOOD JOB HAZARD

Can't comment on JBS players so called "comments". I can on the "You Suck" chant given by Hazards student body. Now thats classy. Whats even more classy is the principal of the school sitting amist the students chanting. Even more classy.
guys, im sorry for you hazard, you got screwed just like us. if you read my post in the earlier threads, i predicted it almost to a t. khsaa really needs to put all private schools in one class and do it fast so the idiots from jbs can stay away from the hardworking teams, like the hazards, the powells, the breathitts, jbs is a complete joke in everything that they do. i had the unfortunate privalege to film behind the jbs parents during the powell game, and they cannot stand when lil clarky gets touched. their parents are very disrespectful to the game. this reflects their players. and you never say anything to the cheerleaders. they work as hard as you do, and it is not needed to say anything to them unless good job. i am not going to congratualte them, i really really really dont like jbs that much. i guess all of jbs's school fund went into buying zebras this past week. im sorry for you hazard, i really hoped you all would have won. hazard and powell in book are the best teams in the region.
stroked Wrote:guys, im sorry for you hazard, you got screwed just like us. if you read my post in the earlier threads, i predicted it almost to a t. khsaa really needs to put all private schools in one class and do it fast so the idiots from jbs can stay away from the hardworking teams, like the hazards, the powells, the breathitts, jbs is a complete joke in everything that they do. i had the unfortunate privalege to film behind the jbs parents during the powell game, and they cannot stand when lil clarky gets touched. their parents are very disrespectful to the game. this reflects their players. and you never say anything to the cheerleaders. they work as hard as you do, and it is not needed to say anything to them unless good job. i am not going to congratualte them, i really really really dont like jbs that much. i guess all of jbs's school fund went into buying zebras this past week. im sorry for you hazard, i really hoped you all would have won. hazard and powell in book are the best teams in the region.
Very True
LoneStar Wrote:Can't comment on JBS players so called "comments". I can on the "You Suck" chant given by Hazards student body. Now thats classy. Whats even more classy is the principal of the school sitting amist the students chanting. Even more classy.

The principal actualy came to the pep section and took one of our signs away and pleaded with us not to say that chant again, and we didnt.
Dont u dare disrespect Mobelini, he did not do anything wrong, he was cheering for his school and thas all.
stroked Wrote:guys, im sorry for you hazard, you got screwed just like us. if you read my post in the earlier threads, i predicted it almost to a t. khsaa really needs to put all private schools in one class and do it fast so the idiots from jbs can stay away from the hardworking teams, like the hazards, the powells, the breathitts, jbs is a complete joke in everything that they do. i had the unfortunate privalege to film behind the jbs parents during the powell game, and they cannot stand when lil clarky gets touched. their parents are very disrespectful to the game. this reflects their players. and you never say anything to the cheerleaders. they work as hard as you do, and it is not needed to say anything to them unless good job. i am not going to congratualte them, i really really really dont like jbs that much. i guess all of jbs's school fund went into buying zebras this past week. im sorry for you hazard, i really hoped you all would have won. hazard and powell in book are the best teams in the region.
Thank you Stroked for that....and for the guy talking about class apparently u didnt read the qoute from gary stepp saying that calrk was the best in the state and that he always has an answer for hicks....or the fact that JBS's cheerleading coach (Clark Stepps mom) let her cheerleaders punch one of hazards and run their mouth while they were shaking hands. IS THAT ENOUGH CLASS?
[/SIZE]Okay, so here is my opinion since apparently every one else has one....I have never been to a game b4 where the ending foul call was 20-6...Okay please tell me how hazard only got fouled 6 times..yet if the breathed on Clark Stepp he was ready to cry about it!??! I will give JBS props. They really do have a good team & they did play well tonight.....But I think the credit should go tot he refs since they did win it for them......Hazard has a LOT of great players...& the Hazard tradition still stands..JBS I hope you have fun at Rupp cause after this it will be Hazard on top once again!!! Last thing...about the pep section....You know the kids might say some things that shouldnt be said but they are kids saying it..whats worse...considering JBS's parents were chanting! I mean really..
[B][/B]I do have to agree on the Cheerleading situation...That was totally uncalled for!
hazard may not be the classiest school in the region, but they hardly ever play dirty. their fans, they can get wild, but atleast they have student support, and they are proud. at the game i went to for jbs, from what i saw, only parents support them. as for clark stepp best player in the state, ol' gary is on drugs. he must not pay attention outside jbs's gym, and their he must not pay attention, because cox is better than clark stepp. but when you really like to play basketball, and you dont give coaches son whatever he wants, odds are you wont play. hazard keep your alls heads up, you all had a great season, 14th region all a champs, and i think 20+ wins, district championship, you all have everything to be proud of, dont let a big wallet get you all down. jbs will get theirs.
Congratulations to June Buchanan on winning the 14th Region Crown! Is this the first time the school has ever won the 14th Region Championship? Represent the mountains well at Rupp.

Congrats to the Hazard Bulldogs on a great season! Wish all the seniors the best.
Congrats Jbs To the team from the starters to the finishers, to the coaches to the staff, to the student body, congrats to the CRUSADERS!!!!, you GOT- R- DONE, congrats, you guys will represent Knott Co. and the 14th region well. WAY TO GO JBS.
Congrats JBS and the other 3
hhsfan01 Wrote:I do have to agree on the Cheerleading situation...That was totally uncalled for!
could someone fill me in on this "cheerleading situation" , im guessin i left before this happened
Congrats to Hazard's Hicks for the great come back effort!! You were the best player on the floor tonight no matter who won or who recieved mvp!!!
Congrats to JBS. Represent the region well.:thumpsup:
this sucks cock
Good luck JBS,,,,remember all the wittle crybabies that will root for an outside team,,this might fire you all up...I love It!!!
well arbys man.. hicks' career is over so your argument makes no sense.. sure i agree hicks is great but he is done.. and we have a new class of players coming up.. and to say that JBS is going to get dominated only shows that you are a sore loser and a typical Hazard fan... congrats to JBS who deserved this win and who persevered through tough times and regrouped and showed they are the best in the 14th region... good luck to them in state, in which i think JBS has a great chance to pull some major upsets... valley.. my other team only lost to warren by 3 look it up.. well good luck crusaders and great job!!! we are all proud of you.. don't let these people fill your heads with the garbage that they try to because they are just jealous and will come up with any excuse as to why we won and they didnt... GO CRUSADERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 14th REGION CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats JBS. Good luck in state, don't listen to the haters that blame the refs, you won, you deserve it. Represent Knott County and the 14th region well.
jbs does not deserve it and i dont care who on here says they do......im from the 14th and i sure in hell wont be pulling for them......warren central will let them have it first round and send their a**es back to pippa passes
poppabear u parents and grandparents at jbs is what is garbage. No one is jealous of your team. Most are glad for you but being from knott co. and knowing that you think that you are better than others and that is why your kids don't attend KCC is why I will never support you. Hicks was the best player on the floor tonight and if his team had given the same effort this would be a different conversation but it isn't ..so take your team to rupp, have a great time, and I pray that you will not let happen to your kids this season happen next yr. Stop allowing Stepp glorification. Your fans and others would support you more.
HEY< HEY<HEY if all else fails, BLAME IT ON THE REFEREES. One of the worst calls in the whole game was the ref that called a charge and he was not the ref closest to the play. It was a big play and it was not a charge. Should have got the basket and one. Now JBS won, but I still don't like that damn call. So get over it. Hazard has more connections than anybody.