•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 2018
Harlan County lost 19 of 22 starters - sounds like they should just forfeit to Bell...
Hound05 Wrote:I dont know who their non-conference games are, so maybe plausible if its a weaker schedule.. I've heard it is, but I haven't seen it so I wont speculate. But I'd almost 100% guarantee they'll lose to Corbin and probably Casey (I think its @ casey this year) in district play. It was a shoot out last year between bell and Casey and I believe it was at bell. Casey has steadily improved every year, while I don't know what they lost or gained, I still believe it will be a tough game for bell driving all that way to play there. Plus, just as Bell "is getting better" so is Coach Stonebreaker and Casey. That man has done the impossible over there. So 8-2 in the reg season isn't that far off if its a weak schedule. They still wont make it out of the 2nd round, which im pretty sure is way below the standards of the old days......
Bell's 2018 Schedule
Aug 17, 18 Middlesboro away 7:30 PM
Aug 24, 18 Letcher County Central away 7:30 PM
Aug 31, 18 Pike County Central home 7:30 PM
Sep 14, 18 Whitley County home 7:30 PM
Sep 21, 18 McCreary Central home 7:30 PM
Sep 28, 18 Casey County away 7:30 PM
Oct 5, 18 Clay County home 7:30 PM
Oct 12, 18 Corbin away 7:30 PM
Oct 19, 18 Jackson County home 7:30 PM
Oct 26, 18 Harlan County away 7:30 PM
jamesdeane Wrote:Bell's 2018 Schedule
Aug 17, 18 Middlesboro away 7:30 PM
Aug 24, 18 Letcher County Central away 7:30 PM
Aug 31, 18 Pike County Central home 7:30 PM
Sep 14, 18 Whitley County home 7:30 PM
Sep 21, 18 McCreary Central home 7:30 PM
Sep 28, 18 Casey County away 7:30 PM
Oct 5, 18 Clay County home 7:30 PM
Oct 12, 18 Corbin away 7:30 PM
Oct 19, 18 Jackson County home 7:30 PM
Oct 26, 18 Harlan County away 7:30 PM

Very winnable schedule. Casey and Corbin will be the 2 hardest opponents and will be on the road.
You may be right since both are rebuilding, but I'd be surprised to see Casey County ahead of Whitley County and Harlan County.
We will be undefeated going into Oct 12th.. Mark it Down!!!
Who is your loss to?
It will take every X, every O, every Jimmy, and every Joe for the Hounds to get past The Cats!

In all honesty, The Dud has a fairly easy schedule up until the Corbin game, his kids will come in extremely confident and ready to go. Anyone that thinks Corbin will simply walk all over Bell County this year may be in for a surprise. If he can control the ball, it could be a game.
DarthVader Wrote:It will take every X, every O, every Jimmy, and every Joe for the Hounds to get past The Cats!

In all honesty, The Dud has a fairly easy schedule up until the Corbin game, his kids will come in extremely confident and ready to go. Anyone that thinks Corbin will simply walk all over Bell County this year may be in for a surprise. If he can control the ball, it could be a game.

I expect to see improvement, but the game will never be in doubt. Corbin wins by 28 plus, possibly still a running clock.
DarthVader Wrote:It will take every X, every O, every Jimmy, and every Joe for the Hounds to get past The Cats!

Get this through your head that large pay check he gets isn’t indicative of the season your gonna have. As far as playing Corbin I wouldn’t be making any large bets with that line of reasoning unless your getting a large point spread like 50!!:welcome:
Hound05 Wrote:I dont know who their non-conference games are, so maybe plausible if its a weaker schedule.. I've heard it is, but I haven't seen it so I wont speculate. But I'd almost 100% guarantee they'll lose to Corbin and probably Casey (I think its @ casey this year) in district play. It was a shoot out last year between bell and Casey and I believe it was at bell. Casey has steadily improved every year, while I don't know what they lost or gained, I still believe it will be a tough game for bell driving all that way to play there. Plus, just as Bell "is getting better" so is Coach Stonebreaker and Casey. That man has done the impossible over there. So 8-2 in the reg season isn't that far off if its a weak schedule. They still wont make it out of the 2nd round, which im pretty sure is way below the standards of the old days......

Don't cry like a little girl when Dudley spanks you. lol
BellCo18 Wrote:Whitley Co lost Coach Frazier. That team won't be the same this year.
:Sad04:
HCS Wrote:You may be right since both are rebuilding, but I'd be surprised to see Casey County ahead of Whitley County and Harlan County.

I would too.
Single Wing 77 Wrote:I expect to see improvement, but the game will never be in doubt. Corbin wins by 28 plus, possibly still a running clock.

not gonna happen. remember I said so.
pjdoug Wrote:not gonna happen. remember I said so.

I’ll put it this way. The Corbin/Bell points spread will be bigger than the Corbin/Whitley points spread. Corbin will win both.
Single Wing 77 Wrote:I’ll put it this way. The Corbin/Bell points spread will be bigger than the Corbin/Whitley points spread. Corbin will win both.

Bbbbbbut the Dud’s been back a whole year now :lmao:
pjdoug Wrote::Sad04:

Still got that Red and Gray T-shirt waiting on you Dougie :welcome:
One huge thing people always over look and underestimate with situations like this and a coach with the reputation and resume like he has is new talent. When you have a coach who is a proven winner and has championship rings on his finger kids and their parents will want to follow him. They know that a coach like him and the program he runs he will get the best possible out of their kid. I'm sure there is a ton of Bell alumni living in surrounding counties and even in north eastern Tennessee and even probably western Virginia who will jump at the chance for their kid to play for him. With a coach like this every year people make heir predictions but then get surprised by the new talent. A team coached by someone like him can improve and rebound faster then the average team.Don't be surprised if Bell shocks some people this year.
I agree!! I look for Bell to make a mark this season; not sure about the Corbin game. That will be a good one to watch.

Where have you been?????
If Dudley has any magic left Bell should win at least 8 in the regular season.
Single Wing 77 Wrote:I’ll put it this way. The Corbin/Bell points spread will be bigger than the Corbin/Whitley points spread. Corbin will win both.

When Corbin wins Whitley County wins. Corbin won't put a running clock on Bell County.
chs crazy Wrote:Bbbbbbut the Dud’s been back a whole year now :lmao:

That's long enough to recruit players just like your coach did.
chs crazy Wrote:Still got that Red and Gray T-shirt waiting on you Dougie :welcome:

You'll be waiting for a very long time Smile
E's Army Wrote:If Dudley has any magic left Bell should win at least 8 in the regular season.

I think they will win at least 8.
Do-double-gg Wrote:One huge thing people always over look and underestimate with situations like this and a coach with the reputation and resume like he has is new talent. When you have a coach who is a proven winner and has championship rings on his finger kids and their parents will want to follow him. They know that a coach like him and the program he runs he will get the best possible out of their kid. I'm sure there is a ton of Bell alumni living in surrounding counties and even in north eastern Tennessee and even probably western Virginia who will jump at the chance for their kid to play for him. With a coach like this every year people make heir predictions but then get surprised by the new talent. A team coached by someone like him can improve and rebound faster then the average team.Don't be surprised if Bell shocks some people this year.

Your overlooking the fact that the area and areas around it has changed since Dud was last there. Harlan has its own high school that is doing very well and has a quality coach, won a regional championship last year. Knox Central has slowly but steadily built a decent program. Just don’t see kids leaving those areas for him like they used to. Time will tell and that’s the point not sure he’s gonna invest enough time to bring it back, from everything I’ve heard this year and next the he’s done!
pjdoug Wrote:Corbin won't put a running clock on Bell County.

Prolly not then again it’s wouldn’t surprise me either
pjdoug Wrote:That's long enough to recruit players just like your coach did.

:yawn:
pjdoug Wrote:You'll be waiting for a very long time Smile

:popcorn: I can wait
A lot of people are hoping Bell won't come back to the top of the mountain, but its coming fellas. The Ole Man can coach. The team looked good yesterday morning. Bigger, stronger, faster than last year. I don't think we are there yet, but we are making leaps not steps forward.
Schedule Corbin next year..... Don’t tuck your tail and run. That’s all I gotta say about that.... It’s funny to me with a schedule like y’all got the next 2 years that you are already on the top!! Quit making yourself look like a big hound dog... Y’all kittens.... The Haddix Hounds own Bell... 0 losses.
Since ol dud is scared to play, I predict that Haddix will be the only coach in history to win Every single game against him. Put that on your fingers and strut around awhile... Smile .000
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next