Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 35 Cabell Midland 14
Too funny. Lol. Not only was he at the game but he was clearly videoing with his phone. I’ll say this, unless Corbin has improved leaps and bounds in the secondary Belfry will put up 50+ on him this year. Corbin’s secondary last year was the worst tackling and took the worst angles of any secondary I’ve seen in many years. Hoping Belfry can survive the trip to Central in the regional finals so they can give Mr. Ego Haddix another season ending loss.
wooderson Wrote:Too funny. Lol. Not only was he at the game but he was clearly videoing with his phone. I’ll say this, unless Corbin has improved leaps and bounds in the secondary Belfry will put up 50+ on him this year. Corbin’s secondary last year was the worst tackling and took the worst angles of any secondary I’ve seen in many years. Hoping Belfry can survive the trip to Central in the regional finals so they can give Mr. Ego Haddix another season ending loss.

Take it 1 at a time Lawrence is next and we gotta worry about us first
you know what they say you can take the boy out of Breathitt county but......
Hmm. This is an interesting section of the bylaws. Specifically section 2(b).
wooderson Wrote:Too funny. Lol. Not only was he at the game but he was clearly videoing with his phone. I’ll say this, unless Corbin has improved leaps and bounds in the secondary Belfry will put up 50+ on him this year. Corbin’s secondary last year was the worst tackling and took the worst angles of any secondary I’ve seen in many years. Hoping Belfry can survive the trip to Central in the regional finals so they can give Mr. Ego Haddix another season ending loss.

bull butter.
pjdoug Wrote:bull butter.

Haddix' ego is no worse than a Belfry, West Virginia fan's ego.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Getting that scouting in Confusednicker:

or recruiting :yikes:
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Kentucky HS football > West Virginia HS football

Kentucky had nothing to do with this game.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:The only #FakeNews I have seen is Corbin's number of State Championships they think they have won LOL

:lame:
Dougie Fresh decided since the calendar turned over to October it is time to start riding those Corbin coattails again I see
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Dougie Fresh decided since the calendar turned over to October it is time to start riding those Corbin coattails again I see

I don't like Corbin or West Virginia teams. I hope you both lose.
pjdoug Wrote:I don't like Corbin or West Virginia teams. I hope you both lose.

For somebody who don't like them, you sure spend the majority of your time talking about them and reading posts about them
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Dougie Fresh decided since the calendar turned over to October it is time to start riding those Corbin coattails again I see
I was simply letting you know that your post was lame as usual.
pjdoug Wrote:I was simply letting you know that your post was lame as usual.

Ride those coattails Dougie... do what you do
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Ride those coattails Dougie... do what you do

:happytear:
Guys remember we have not been throwing off on Belfry, this season piratefan99 and I have even decided to share leftovers (lol) cause we both agree Corbin and Belfry will be there. It will be an awesome game, whoever wins is your 3a champs. My man Haddix is aloud to come and scout or watch if he pleases. Heck come and watch us we have a tailgating section for our fans. And as far a filming you guys know how this works. You have as much film on us as we have on you cause teams are willing to give it up when they just got thumped by a Corbin or Belfry and if a coach doesn’t have film of an opponent he hasn’t prepaired his team very well. Calm them down ole buddy and we will see you next month.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Guys remember we have not been throwing off on Belfry, this season piratefan99 and I have even decided to share leftovers (lol) cause we both agree Corbin and Belfry will be there. It will be an awesome game, whoever wins is your 3a champs. My man Haddix is aloud to come and scout or watch if he pleases. Heck come and watch us we have a tailgating section for our fans. And as far a filming you guys know how this works. You have as much film on us as we have on you cause teams are willing to give it up when they just got thumped by a Corbin or Belfry and if a coach doesn’t have film of an opponent he hasn’t prepaired his team very well. Calm them down ole buddy and we will see you next month.

As phsforevers post states he is not "aloud" to come film us

And it's one thing t come scout to stand on the sidelines is both weak and unethical. Wouldn't expect him to understand ethics though #ThatsSoBreathittCounty

He really loves us he just don’t want anybody to know lol
AngryMob Wrote:As phsforevers post states he is not "aloud" to come film us

And it's one thing t come scout to stand on the sidelines is both weak and unethical. Wouldn't expect him to understand ethics though #ThatsSoBreathittCounty
Webster states that aloud means not silent or in a whisper.
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:He really loves us he just don’t want anybody to know lol

:hilarious::hilarious:
pjdoug Wrote:Webster states that aloud means not silent or in a whisper.

I was quoting
He just wanted to see us in person because he can get all the film on us he wants from Hudl that’s how they get film now the coaches put it on hudl on Saturday’s
AngryMob Wrote:I was quoting

My bad allowed spell check got me, I must have fat finger something. I am just glad that you was able to point it out thanks for the clarification and allowing me to correct it. I would not want anyone to get confused you obviously know how some people are simple minded
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Ride those coattails Dougie... do what you do

He’s actually one of those closet Belfry fans like Haddix hell he might have been at the game with Haddix I just don’t know what Dougie looks like 😂 😂
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:He just wanted to see us in person because he can get all the film on us he wants from Hudl that’s how they get film now the coaches put it on hudl on Saturday’s

bull crap... he can see that game on hudl since hes such good friends with cm coach... he can see it on wchs on the internet... he wanted to be there on the sideline for one reason only... film and steal signals and calls... photo proof!
It didn’t help him last year!
Corbin fans tucked their tails, and ran like a bunch of hounds last year!! Lol I seen pjdoug run to Belfry side to celebrate..
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:My bad allowed spell check got me, I must have fat finger something. I am just glad that you was able to point it out thanks for the clarification and allowing me to correct it. I would not want anyone to get confused you obviously know how some people are simple minded

I know that for sure :eyeroll:
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:He’s actually one of those closet Belfry fans like Haddix hell he might have been at the game with Haddix I just don’t know what Dougie looks like 😂 😂

I was in Williamsburg Smile
AngryMob Wrote:bull crap... he can see that game on hudl since hes such good friends with cm coach... he can see it on wchs on the internet... he wanted to be there on the sideline for one reason only... film and steal signals and calls... photo proof!
He didn't do anything that your team wouldn't do. I love to light a fire under you West Virginians.:devilflam