Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class A 2016 Title Contenders
bac2369 Wrote:Great accessment. Pikeville will be there favorite but I don't think there is a 3 touchdown gap between the 3 schools. In going to throw Nicholas in there because of what they return and there that outside team looking in who no one really is paying attention too.

Between the 3 Raceland holds the edge with a starting quarterback returning. Paintsville holds a slight edge at running backs returning with Phelps edging out Smith just barely, Hazard holds the edge at Wide reciever with Jason Johnson edging out Paintsville and Raceland.

Don't let paintsville full you they add a 6/4 250 full back defense end from johnson central a couple players from p burg
Now I'm hearing Joey couch bringing his son from Lexington Catholic uk needs to hire the recruiter paintsville has
On side note I think 8 of the starting line-up are jc kids that kind of got mad over basketball playing time went to paintsville
eagles2011 Wrote:Don't let paintsville full you they add a 6/4 250 full back defense end from johnson central a couple players from p burg
Now I'm hearing Joey couch bringing his son from Lexington Catholic uk needs to hire the recruiter paintsville has
On side note I think 8 of the starting line-up are jc kids that kind of got mad over basketball playing time went to paintsville
1st the Paintsville 2016 Thread, now this thread. The Trolling 101 class they added out there across the creek sure has payed off for you guys. When are they gonna add Jealousy 101?
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:The east should be very competitive. I still think Pikeville, atleast on paper, is 2 TDs better than Raceland. 3 better than Paintsville and Hazard. But, the 2016 Tigers remind me alot of the 2014 team that shocked Pikeville in the playoffs and came within 2 TDs of beating Raceland at Ram Stadium in the Regional Finals. Keep in mind, Pikeville and Raceland beat Paintsville by a combined 100 points (give or take a few) that year and the Bulldogs coming uo next year remind me a bit of the team that lost to Mayfield in the finals. This will be another fun year of small school football.

Btw. AFN, who is the reciever that has grown 3"? Also wondering if anyone in Ramland has heard anything about Riley Potter? Spent last year at Y on the JV team (as a frosh). Has alot of size and atheleticism, but it was his first year as a skill guy. But heard he was leaving the gridiron behind to focus on hoops. Could be a big loss for the Rams, looking down the road atleast. Thoughts?
John cherry he's around 6"3 -6"4 ..