• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 41 Johnson Central 0
AnotherPirateTD Wrote:Cut a switch Granny

Confusednicker:
I CAN SAY THIS pjdoug is a CRY BABY.....LOL
Congrats to Belfry.
TJYSKY87 PIRATE FAN Wrote:I CAN SAY THIS pjdoug is a CRY BABY.....LOL

You are telling a lie.I'm laughing :biggrin:
Congratulations Belfry and Philip Haywood.
Time for the cains granny..Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
BelfryPride you are my hero.
I feel like a teacher for kindergarten, and it's recess!!!

Everybody needs to calm down a little, and have some self respect.
It's crazy how threads have so little analysis... SMH... I appreciate the words of Pulp... Class guy..Good Luck to JC...Belfry has proven many times over the years that losing late in the regular season doesn't really affect a playoff run...JC should rebound and go on a deep playoff run!
Belfry dominated every facet...Close to 400 yards total offense while holding JC to around 115...X Willis has two TD runs over 80 yards and Ray Horton played his best game since last year's state championship.
bucslover68 Wrote:It's crazy how threads have so little analysis... SMH... I appreciate the words of Pulp... Class guy..Good Luck to JC...Belfry has proven many times over the years that losing late in the regular season doesn't really affect a playoff run...JC should rebound and go on a deep playoff run!

Thank you sir. :Thumbs:
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Had to hear talk for the last few years as to how LC was scared of JC and would have no chance.lol. Not going to say that the Dawgs would beat the mighty Eagles, but after seeing this score I think it would be a good game. At least we made it competitive against Belfry and I don't JC would have an answere for our pass game or the Dalton gang. I think the score against Ashland was a sign that something is wrong in Eagle land because the Tomcats just lost to a not very good TC team.
The first shutout loss for JC in the Matney era....
The first time JC has had a running clock on them in the regular season in the Matney era...

Playing a team on their home field who was out for blood & revenge.

Tonight's loss was the best thing that could have happened to JC. Teams ARE NOT going to lay down for JC just because of who they are. If JC doesn't bring it every Down in the playoffs, we will go home early.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Johnson Central has a nice team! Nobody expected this! Like Belfry or not, but acknowledge the fact that they dominated this game from start to finish and acknowledge the fact that they are legitimate 3 peat champs.
T-CATS Wrote:Congrats Belfry!! Think last weeks game had a little to do with this game and score!!!

Uhhh.... Not hardly !!
JC will bounce back. Congrats to Belfry. SHOCKED
Pulp Fiction Wrote:The first shutout loss for JC in the Matney era....
The first time JC has had a running clock on them in the regular season in the Matney era...

Tonight's loss was the best thing that could have happened to JC. Teams ARE NOT going to lay down for JC just because of who they are. If JC doesn't bring it every Down in the playoffs, we will go home early.

JC will go home early !
Paintsville King of Johnson County!
E's Army Wrote:Paintsville King of Johnson County!

Make that King of Class 1A baby!
Pulp Fiction Wrote:The first shutout loss for JC in the Matney era....

"Just because of who they are" you have got to be kidding me! Not sure who they think they are.
I am glad that I slept through this game. The last thing that I remember was listening to Matney say that Johnson Central might rest some players tonight and that he has tried to get this game moved to earlier in the season. Hopefully, Johnson Central will bounce back to win a state title the same way that Belfry did after losing 35-0 to JC.

I will not be reminding people that JC played without key players every time that somebody posts the score from this game. If I forget that pledge, please remind me. I am not a fan of resting players to avoid injuries before playoff games, but Matney earns his money making those calls and I don't. A beatdown is a beatdown. No excuses.

I will say that tonight's games show that JC without Workman and Ashland without Baker are no threats to win a state title this season.

Congratulations to Belfry and good luck in the playoffs.
No no they beat Ashland by 1 point! Didn't have nothing to do with last week and their starters stayed in the whole game. Belfry just out played them! No excuses!! Belfry even started subbing in the 3rd. quarter.
So didn't Workman play tonight against Belfry. Someone told me he tore his pcl or something to that nature. I was getting ready to ask how he was but Hoot said Workman didn't play.
Don't get your hopes up Belfry. You'll still wet your leg in the playoffs like you do every year.
WideRight05 Wrote:Don't get your hopes up Belfry. You'll still wet your leg in the playoffs like you do every year.

Confusednicker:
Great win for the Pirates. I didn't think this game was going to be a blow out either way. Very shocked at this score.
yep that jc frosh team has some work cut out for them. good win for the pirates. how close to 400?
Belfry will get embarrassed so bad in the playoffs. BelfryPride will have to start handing out infractions for NOT straying off topic in the post-game thread. Confusednicker:
congrats to my Pirates,but I did pick against them this week because of the way they had been putting the ball on the ground against some better teams,hopefully that's fixed and only get better each week...
Do-double-gg Wrote:Had to hear talk for the last few years as to how LC was scared of JC and would have no chance.lol. Not going to say that the Dawgs would beat the mighty Eagles, but after seeing this score I think it would be a good game. At least we made it competitive against Belfry and I don't JC would have an answere for our pass game or the Dalton gang. I think the score against Ashland was a sign that something is wrong in Eagle land because the Tomcats just lost to a not very good TC team.
You are confused. Belfry, not Lawrence County, beat Johnson Central tonight. As for Ashland, they rested Quenton Baker tonight and Baker is the Tomcats' offense and a key part of its defense as well.