•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Big 8 in 1A Football
mysonis55 Wrote:I enjoy talking to but, when someone tells there side, I don't accuse them of being arrogant or a troll or having no credibility.

Never miss a good chance to shut upConfusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Never seen you this way before 55.....pjdoug has got to you, Everything will be ok drink some water and calm down or layoff the water. :lmao:

:hilarious:
64SUR Wrote:Better not be checking my posts you want find nothing.....except me saying Williamsburg is coming.......:truestory:

Williamsburg is bringing a very large can of whup a$$ ?
topnotch Wrote:Old Jacket he never played A sport in his life.

Who is "he" ?
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:The wheels in the thread go round and round. Cant we all just get along?

no. why would you want to get along? :biglmao:
64SUR Wrote:Where are you pjdoug 55 is looking for you...I think :Hole::Hole:

I'm right here Smile. am I in trouble?
pjdoug Wrote:I'm right here Smile. am I in trouble?

You waited to late pj, Mysonis55 is Pee-wee Herman mad...:glassjoe:
64SUR Wrote:You waited to late pj, Mysonis55 is Pee-wee Herman mad...:glassjoe:

skeery:Sad04:
In all reality, no one knows for certain that the east is better than the west or vice versa. In the last 5 years Mayfield has made it to state, the west is 3-2, winning in 10,12 and 13 and losing in 09 and 11. Who knows what Beechwood, Frankfort or Russellville would have done in any of those years. Mayfield was hammered by LCA in 09 and they were clearly the best team. In that same year, Raceland and Hazard both played LCA much closer. In 2011, Hazard beat Mayfield pretty handily and that same year, Mayfield beat Beechwood, so, who can honestly say 100% certain that the west was better. You could certainly turn around the other 3 years in the wests favor. What I'm trying to say is different years, different teams, different results. Some years it may sway one way or the other, but, this year actually looks like some really strong teams on both sides of the state and no one can honestly say one way or the other at this particular time, Let it play out and then have at.. it..
The west is stronger. Watch in December and you will see.
I agree Mayfield is the team to beat, but I hope a team from the East brings a whole load of coal and pours it to the Cardinals Confusednicker:
KYHSFBFan Wrote:In all reality, no one knows for certain that the east is better than the west or vice versa. In the last 5 years Mayfield has made it to state, the west is 3-2, winning in 10,12 and 13 and losing in 09 and 11. Who knows what Beechwood, Frankfort or Russellville would have done in any of those years. Mayfield was hammered by LCA in 09 and they were clearly the best team. In that same year, Raceland and Hazard both played LCA much closer. In 2011, Hazard beat Mayfield pretty handily and that same year, Mayfield beat Beechwood, so, who can honestly say 100% certain that the west was better. You could certainly turn around the other 3 years in the wests favor. What I'm trying to say is different years, different teams, different results. Some years it may sway one way or the other, but, this year actually looks like some really strong teams on both sides of the state and no one can honestly say one way or the other at this particular time, Let it play out and then have at.. it..
its gonna be fun to see how it plays out.
pjdoug Wrote:I agree Mayfield is the team to beat, but I hope a team from the East brings a whole load of coal and pours it to the Cardinals Confusednicker:

Hope in one hand, and spit in the other....
mysonis55 Wrote:The west is stronger. Watch in December and you will see.

Mayfield may win it all, but, that doesn't mean the whole west side is better.. It's kinda like saying the west is better in 5a and the east is better in 4a, when, in reality the only team from the west that's won it is BGreen and the only one from the east that's won it is Highlands. You should be saying BG is the cream is the crop in 5a football and Highlands is the cream of the crop in 4a, but, giving a certain geographical advantage is ridiculous, imo.
E's Army Wrote:Pj and Gut have enjoyed the Williamsburg ride this year. They are both trashing talking masters who enjoy nothing more than jerking peoples chains. Whitley will be better next year so they will spend their time jerking Bell and Harlan County's chain. Can't wait to see their posts for the Corbin game.

Theirs is He
topnotch Wrote:Theirs is He

Is their a translator in the house?

:welcome:
64, can you translate for us. Once you attempt, we can get someone to translate your post and then maybe we can figure out what he is trying to say.
topnotch Wrote:Old Jacket he never played A sport in his life.

Old Jacket and Oldjacket are different posters. Oldjacket played as did his father and son. He wore a leather helmet without a face mask and has the nose to prove it.
mysonis55 Wrote:64, can you translate for us. Once you attempt, we can get someone to translate your post and then maybe we can figure out what he is trying to say.

You have to be 3 sheets to the wind to understand 64's language.
killbilly usmc Wrote:You have to be 3 sheets to the wind to understand 64's language.

so you can understand him? Confusednicker:
E's Army Wrote:Old Jacket and Oldjacket are different posters. Oldjacket played as did his father and son. He wore a leather helmet without a face mask and has the nose to prove it.
Yep that's why I have a tooth missing and my nose is still crooked to this day...
OldJacket Wrote:Yep that's why I have a tooth missing and my nose is still crooked to this day...

I bet you're a true yellow jacket with no orange.
that still escapes me. no one has ever really been able to give me a clear cut answer as to why the Yellowjackets, are orange. Last year there was an interesting thread or conversation in a certain thread, on the similarities of the Raceland and Williamsburg programs/schools. All the way down to Jersey colors and mascot names changes.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:that still escapes me. no one has ever really been able to give me a clear cut answer as to why the Yellowjackets, are orange. Last year there was an interesting thread or conversation in a certain thread, on the similarities of the Raceland and Williamsburg programs/schools. All the way down to Jersey colors and mascot names changes.
They don't know what color they are. They were orange and white, them orange and blue, then orange and white again, now orange, black, and white. No pride in colors. Give them a year and it will change again.
lol
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:that still escapes me. no one has ever really been able to give me a clear cut answer as to why the Yellowjackets, are orange. Last year there was an interesting thread or conversation in a certain thread, on the similarities of the Raceland and Williamsburg programs/schools. All the way down to Jersey colors and mascot names changes.

I'm afraid you will never know Confusednicker:
Flash154 Wrote:They don't know what color they are. They were orange and white, them orange and blue, then orange and white again, now orange, black, and white. No pride in colors. Give them a year and it will change again.

I think somebody was an obsessed Tennessee Volunteers fan and starter calling them Big Orange,orange Crunch Bunch etc or maybe they liked Syracuse Orangemen.if UK gets more successful they will be the blue yellow jackets. Go Big Blue! :Cheerlead
Flash154 Wrote:They don't know what color they are. They were orange and white, them orange and blue, then orange and white again, now orange, black, and white. No pride in colors. Give them a year and it will change again.

every time I ask why the orange? somebody gets defensive :biglmao:
Sounds like this thread was named after me.
killbilly usmc Wrote:Sounds like this thread was named after me.

:pondering:
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next