Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg vs. Shelby Valley Predictions and Bets!
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:P-burgs record is 4-4...

Thanx.:thumpsup:
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
RB#2 Wrote:Tyler Cable went to have an MRI done today at 4 this evening...hopefully everything is ok!
Go SV

Cable did go from his MRI today and from what he told me his high school career could very well be over. The MRI showed that he had 2 seveer tears in his leg he wouldn't sure on what he had tore. A very deep and bad bone bruise. And alot of fluid on his knee all on his right leg. Needless to say he's heart broken. I talked to him for about 30 min today over the phone and in Pikeville(had some car problems and him and his dad came to get me) and it's worried him to where he is sick that he may never play agian, he said when he heard it pop "it sounded like a 22 went off". He kept sayign he just wishes that when the doctor calls him abck he was praying that he found something else and what tyhey said at the hospital wasn't the case. He's doing slighty better though. He has gotten to where he can put a little weight on it, he's not suppopsed to but he's trying everything in his power to play.

Just wanan send a message out to every player out there. Play every down like it's your last, cause you never know when it may be.
Its the most heartbreaking thing when a kid gets his highschool career taken from him due to injury.
Justin Credible Wrote:Its the most heartbreaking thing when a kid gets his highschool career taken from him due to injury.

Thats is just horrible news ! But good luck to the Wildcats against my Blackcats !
im gonna go with valley
hey p-burg dont overlook sv just yet.
So Cable is most likely done. Thats terribale for the kid. He was a good player, and leader for that team, and when he made a big play he got eveyone pumped up. So now someone else is going to half to step up for the Wildcats for the rest of the season.

Does anyone know if Mullins and Yates are going to get to play Friday.
I hate to hear of any player from any team getting hurt so badly that they can't finish their season and especially if it might mean their chances of ever playing again. I truly wish Cable all the best in the world as well as Mullins and Yates. Good luck to both teams, but I will have to go with P-burg.
This is a very big game. If SV wins it shakes up all of district as of right now it is
1.Belfry
2.P-burg
3.SC
4.SV

If SV wins

1.SC
2.Belfry
3.SV
4.P-burg
kysportsguru Wrote:So Cable is most likely done. Thats terribale for the kid. He was a good player, and leader for that team, and when he made a big play he got eveyone pumped up. So now someone else is going to half to step up for the Wildcats for the rest of the season.

Does anyone know if Mullins and Yates are going to get to play Friday.

Yes, Mullins went to the doctor today to get released and both Mullins and Yates will be playing...My prayers goes out to Tyler Cable
Hope everything goes well with Cable...that is a big loss for the cats...
Actually Sheldon Clark is either the one or two seed right now not three. Also, if we think about this logically, its an easy decision to make who will win this game. Sheldon Clark killed Valley and Prestonsburg beat Sheldon Clark, though I believe Sheldon Clark will make it farther in the playoffs, so naturally Prestonsburg should kill Valley. Valley wont let it be a blowout though.... Prestonsburg 28 Shelby Valley 6
youknowwhoibe Wrote:Actually Sheldon Clark is either the one or two seed right now not three. Also, if we think about this logically, its an easy decision to make who will win this game. Sheldon Clark killed Valley and Prestonsburg beat Sheldon Clark, though I believe Sheldon Clark will make it farther in the playoffs, so naturally Prestonsburg should kill Valley. Valley wont let it be a blowout though.... Prestonsburg 28 Shelby Valley 6

You can't decide a win for Prestonsburg because they beat Sc and Sc killed SV, thats just like saying Phelps beat Sheldon Clark so that means Phelps would beat Belfry..you cant do that..Anything is possible on an Any Givin Day,Good Luck to the Wildcats, im cheering for you all
Oh and for Tyler Cable im sorry to hear about this, it breaks my heart knowing you might not play ball anymore. I wish you the best of luck with your injury. Its sad that someone's career has to end with an injury,I wish you the best of luck

Glad to hear that Yates and Mullins are ok and will be playing friday...GO VALLEY
Well, I was trying to be polite about it but oh well. Valley is not nearly as good as Sheldon Clark, simple. Their offense will have its way with the Valley defense. By the way, Phelps wouldnt beat either of those teams. And, if one teams destroys another, and in turn, that team gets beat....probabilty shows the team that got destroyed will probably get beat again. Yes...anything can happen...but that wont happen in this game.
youknowwhoibe Wrote:Well, I was trying to be polite about it but oh well. Valley is not nearly as good as Sheldon Clark, simple. Their offense will have its way with the Valley defense. By the way, Phelps wouldnt beat either of those teams. And, if one teams destroys another, and in turn, that team gets beat....probabilty shows the team that got destroyed will probably get beat again. Yes...anything can happen...but that wont happen in this game.

I didnt say SV was better then SC and no Phelps will not beat Belfry nor SC this season, I was trying to make a point..but I guess it didnt work!! And How do you know it wont happen this friday, are you GOD..nope dont think so. Anything is possible....anything!!!
What a ridiculous statement. Of course Im not God. I never said anything of the sort. This site is about making predictions...I made mine...you are entitled to your own beliefs. And my belief is, Sheldon Clark will win this game PERIOD
Yes I am correct with seedings. I heard coachs talking bout it.
p'burg is going to walk all over valley the spread on the predictions should be 5-6X more than what it is. no disrespect to valley but p'burg should have the freshmen in at least the 3rd quater.
p'burg:48
valley:8
Prestonburg huge
youknowwhoibe Wrote:What a ridiculous statement. Of course Im not God. I never said anything of the sort. This site is about making predictions...I made mine...you are entitled to your own beliefs. And my belief is, Sheldon Clark will win this game PERIOD

Yea I agree with you, this site is for everybody's perdictions. You gave me yours and I gave you mine..Sheldon Clark isn't playing, its Pbug, read the thread better!!!
NYY10 Wrote:I didnt say SV was better then SC and no Phelps will not beat Belfry nor SC this season, I was trying to make a point..but I guess it didnt work!! And How do you know it wont happen this friday, are you GOD..nope dont think so. Anything is possible....anything!!!

then id say its possible for p'burg to win
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
My mistake...I had it right the first time...but either way Pburg takes this one.
Tyler Cable is by far SVs best player. He is also one of the best D linemen in the area. Its misfortunate he had to end his year like that. However, with or without him, and everyone else that is injured P-burg rolls over SV 38-8.
Cable has to have outpatient surgery. I don't look for his career to be over yet!
I take it that the injury was to his knee. Probably an MCL or ACL and/or meniscus. I'm sure if he couldn't fix the problem without rehab and rest leaving surgery as the only option of repair, the knee is quite unstable. Not saying he won't try to play on it braced, he's a very tough kid. If he does play again it won't be until the playoffs.
RUNtheBALL Wrote:Tyler Cable is by far SVs best player. He is also one of the best D linemen in the area. Its misfortunate he had to end his year like that. However, with or without him, and everyone else that is injured P-burg rolls over SV 38-8.

Chris Yates and Mullins will be playing tonight