•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central 62 - Cordia 60
FTs seem to haunt both PCC and Cordia.
zaga_fan Wrote:Anyway...
I found myself rooting for Cordia they way they put it on Knott early, but I quickly went back to not caring after the meltdown.

Can anyone confirm this bit of information I got?
Not trying to start anything - just adding to the discussion Wink
But I heard that Cordia's shirts now have Lion's with big muscles that say "We pack a punch".

True...with Chapman's number on the back.

AND it blows my mind that people are on here complaining about the refs.

If your going to play in Lexington- get used to these refs.
HeGotGame Wrote:True...with Chapman's number on the back.

AND it blows my mind that people are on here complaining about the refs.
They call the state tourney..and 1 usually calls the championship game..

Let's see them have a team in a 7-8 to 0 foul hole and we will see how many more they get to call down there.
When one team is shooting the bonus and has 0 fouls committed hmmmmm

I'll say it again I'm not a rocket scientist but....
I'm neutral in this one. It wouldn't bother me if they both lost. I will say that the calls in the first half were very biased. Knott received some heavy home cooking. With that said, Cordia should have maintained a lead throughout and put it away.

Right now, my heart says PCC wins the region, but my head says Hazard. We shall see....
Cam Justice 20pts
Chance Cornett 9pts 8rebs
Simon Christon 8pts 8rebs
Evan Hall was owned for most of the night, he finished with 16pts 15rebs
:howdy::howdy: I was at this game Cordia was blowing Knott central out of the gym.ref's slow the game down by calling just foul against Cordia an I mean just fouls against Cordia in the 1st half.Cordia will win the 14th if ref's don't feel the pressure to slow Cordia down.what I saw tonight ref's control the game to let Knott back into the game.Knott is a good team an play hard the second half.....Marked it down Cordia will win the 14th regions 64SUR...:Cheerlead
i watched it..as long as KCC has Cam Justice...everyone else can battle for 2nd place..damn he is amazing
That darn witch hunt. Those refs got paid off. I think Cordia should make them hold off the draw until Monday so they can go Monday morning and file an injunction. How dare them refs slow Cordia down.
KY Headhunter Wrote:That darn witch hunt. Those refs got paid off. I think Cordia should make them hold off the draw until Monday so they can go Monday morning and file an injunction. How dare them refs slow Cordia down.

Marked it down Cordia and Knott central will be in the final...And Cordia will win with Chapman back....Do the math. :blondetea
Cordia, I believe will win the region. I was at the game KCC has a really good BB team but, Cordia was playing at home with an outstanding starter in the stands CHAPMAN I just can't see them beating Cordia on a netural site with Chapman back in his starting position, I saw a great game, Knott was a better team than I expected. The 14th region can be proud, they may be the best in KY. The fans on both sides were just fine, I was surprised How many people were there I was really surprised The number of fans off Lotts Creek, they sure were proud of their team. I got to set with such a nice polite young man, YES sir and no sir I was impressed I didn't know who he was. after he left someone told me he was Chapman, I wish you would get a chance to meet him. Good luck to all the teams in the 14th You could win a stste championship.
64SUR Wrote:Marked it down Cordia and Knott central will be in the final...And Cordia will win with Chapman back....Do the math. :blondetea
You been predicting a Cordia win over Knott since July. Knott 3-0 vs Cordia this year. Who knows Chapman may have another mental breakdown before the finals and not even be there.
topnotch Wrote:Cordia, I believe will win the region. I was at the game KCC has a really good BB team but, Cordia was playing at home with an outstanding starter in the stands CHAPMAN I just can't see them beating Cordia on a netural site with Chapman back in his starting position, I saw a great game, Knott was a better team than I expected. The 14th region can be proud, they may be the best in KY. The fans on both sides were just fine, I was surprised How many people were there I was really surprised The number of fans off Lotts Creek, they sure were proud of their team. I got to set with such a nice polite young man, YES sir and no sir I was impressed I didn't know who he was. after he left someone told me he was Chapman, I wish you would get a chance to meet him. Good luck to all the teams in the 14th You could win a stste championship.

I made a typo error I ment to say cordia was playing at kcc
Two good teams ,I would not want to play neither team .
zaga_fan Wrote:It's not a rumor when you put it on and wear it in public.
This isn't me trying to poke at the Creekers and aggravate you all.

They actually wore shirts that said "we pack a punch" tonight.

zaga would you tell us just exactly what point you are trying make to us with the clip over and over.
KY Headhunter Wrote:You been predicting a Cordia win over Knott since July. Knott 3-0 vs Cordia this year. Who knows Chapman may have another mental breakdown before the finals and not even be there.

12-10-13....Knott 79-64....+15
02-04-14....Knott 70-61....+09
03-01-14....Knott 62-60....+02

Do the math KY headhunter. :blondetea. At this rate next game....Cordia +5 or more....Lady luck is on my side round 4.....Just sayin
topnotch Wrote:zaga would you tell us just exactly what point you are trying make to us with the clip over and over.

To get people to reference it over and over.

When everyone quits talking about it I'll probably take it down.
it takes a real perverted person to keep showing that hit
Overrated Wrote:it takes a real perverted person to keep showing that hit

Rumor is he is perverted been hearing it for sometime now zaga and RunItUpTheGut Confusedecret:Confusedecret:
FWIW Cordia won't reach 14th finals...Mark it down. They better hope they don't draw Big Al out of the gate tomorrow.
kcms Wrote:[Image: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&i...w1168-h520]

Looks like I was off on the text...
Maybe it's been mentioned in this thread and I haven't noticed it, but why wasn't 14th Region referees used in this game? That's kind of a slap in their face to have outside refs brought in for a big district championship game.
64SUR Wrote:Rumor is he is perverted been hearing it for sometime now zaga and RunItUpTheGut Confusedecret:Confusedecret:

Sometimes when I read your post, I have to step back, get up and stretch and make sure my eyes aren't misleading me.

Then I think about it, realize its your post, and accept the fact that grammatical errors are a must to get threw the day.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Sometimes when I read your post, I have to step back, get up and stretch and make sure my eyes aren't misleading me.

Then I think about it, realize its your post, and accept the fact that grammatical errors are a must to get threw the day.

Irony
Never in my life saw so many Nancy boy cry babies. Smh.. I guess if one team has 10 fouls,, the other HAS to have 4-5 because that's only right and partially equal? BS....
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:Maybe it's been mentioned in this thread and I haven't noticed it, but why wasn't 14th Region referees used in this game? That's kind of a slap in their face to have outside refs brought in for a big district championship game.

Cordia or Knott called for neutral officials. The other team agreed I assume.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Sometimes when I read your post, I have to step back, get up and stretch and make sure my eyes aren't misleading me.

Keep thinking gut,grammatical is for mod wanted be who miss out on playing sports. :biglmao:
Maybe cordia can file an injunction get the score changed, or maybe get em some more fouls called
zaga_fan Wrote:To get people to reference it over and over.

When everyone quits talking about it I'll probably take it down.

I didn't know any one was still talking about it. BUT YOU

Come on this isn't an English Grammar test, I know of a lot of people who make mistakes in their work but the work gets done, I know a deputy school patrol who arrested some one and took them to jail on a supeona.
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next