Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs. Harlan County updates
This will get them from hibernation! They will be ready com playoff time!
I drove all the way to Paintsville to see this crap. WE ARE SOOOO UNDISCIPINED!!!!!!! I am heading back to Harlan in the second quarter. This is embarrassing. Please all HC fans have a safe trip back.
Half time - Johnson Central 36 - Harlan County 0.
Halftime 36-0 JC. I am gonna go guard Harlan Counties bus and make sure they don't leave.
Confusederiously: wow
Yeah JC will definitely be number one in the mountains after this.
Wow!! How many turnovers does Harlan have??
This is not the same HC! I'm sorry JC fans I know we were all expecting a better game! Go win state JC
Wow. Not surprised JC will win, but didn't see this coming.
I was for Harlan county but I pick Johnson central in my bluegrass rivals pick'em wow :igiveup::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup:
I am amazed at how big Harlan is..but I am more amazed by how slow they r.. Jc is just running by them.. They don't have the speed to run around the ends just rely on running over them. People can say what they want. Harlan is way overrated
I didn't expect a 36-0 running clock in the 1st half.

But we can't sleep on Harlan Co.
Kayaker Wrote:I am amazed at how big Harlan is..but I am more amazed by how slow they r.. Jc is just running by them.. They don't have the speed to run around the ends just rely on running over them. People can say what they want. Harlan is way overrated

Heard this same thing from a couple knowledgeable Belfry folk.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:I didn't expect a 36-0 running clock in the 1st half.

But we can't sleep on Harlan Co.

Seems like JC has been on cruise since 11:19 in the 2nd when they went up 36-0, but maybe they're just being merciful and trying to avoid injuries.

I think up to that time that JC put out the most amazing game I've ever heard of. Magnificent!
Magnet is being very nice tonite...it could be 72-0 by now. Just running down the clock.
HC is having the worst night possible! Anything that can go wrong does. It's Murphy's law!this is not the same team! I promise! we will be back after next week! HCIs not as good as past years, that painfully obvious!
^matney
JC - 36
HC - 8

6:32 in the 4th
JC - 36
HC - 14

3:14 in the 4th.
This game could be 50-0 if JC wanted it to be.
Kayaker Wrote:I am amazed at how big Harlan is..but I am more amazed by how slow they r.. Jc is just running by them.. They don't have the speed to run around the ends just rely on running over them. People can say what they want. Harlan is way overrated
Overrated is an understatement. I will be the first to admit, i thought HC was better than this, but at this point i don't know what to think. Although i do have some things i would like to say but people tend to get a little irritated on here when someone talks about a coach, so i'll just say, you are correct and leave it at that..
JC with total domination tonight . Second half letting off the throttle . Defen ce look great . JC put the pads to HC causing a lot of the fumbles.
I am on my way back from Paintsville in and out of service. I have just been thinking on what to say and what I want to say is let's regroup. After next week we start the real season. Let's get better and get over this nightmare. I hate to be negative especially toward kids. I just feel like we are so undisciplined as a football team offensively and defensively against good football teams and it has shown this year. BUT, I feel we will be ok and we will make a deep run in the playoffs. IT DOES NOT GET ANY EASISER NEXT WEEK. GO BEARS!!!!!!! WE will be better and learn from this schedule. Losing service to I am going to get off.
Demarcus ware Wrote:Overrated is an understatement. I will be the first to admit, i thought HC was better than this, but at this point i don't know what to think. Although i do have some things i would like to say but people tend to get a little irritated on here when someone talks about a coach, so i'll just say, you are correct and leave it at that..

In HC defense, they've lost to the best team in 3A and possibly the best team in 4A. Yeah, I said it.
JC is a great team but this has to be embarrassing loss for HC
Bad game for the Bears! This is the 1st terrible game in 5 years. We have been beaten several times, but never have we beat our selfs this bad! Big plays and turnovers is the story! Good luck to JC against Highlands. I hope you win!
Final

JC - 36
HC - 14
Pulp Fiction Wrote:This game could be 50-0 if JC wanted it to be.

At least. JC had their foot on HC's neck and then just backed away and played out the game with mercy. I respect them for that. I am amazed the way they came out and blew Harlan County away so easily. They are for real it looks like.
East KY Wrote:Yeah JC will definitely be number one in the mountains after this.

I will predict that Belfry will be #1, Pulaski County #2 and Central #3 in tonight's Mountain Top 10.

WYMT tends to favor certain teams.