Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky @ Tennessee Sat. 1:00PM
Two things I noticed, first the game of basketball has become so physical it's just stupid. I listen to the announcer say that they're just letting them play(what that means is that they're letting them foul)
Second I don't know who number 5 is but he made three 3s in a row. After that the black players just refused to pass him the ball.
I know people will call me racist but if I'm a white kid and want to play basketball I would not go to Kentucky. Maybe the best thing would be play baseball instead.
the other guy Wrote:Two things I noticed, first the game of basketball has become so physical it's just stupid. I listen to the announcer say that they're just letting them play(what that means is that they're letting them foul)
Second I don't know who number 5 is but he made three 3s in a row. After that the black players just refused to pass him the ball.
I know people will call me racist but if I'm a white kid and want to play basketball I would not go to Kentucky. Maybe the best thing would be play baseball instead.

Three things I've noticed, Jared Polson is #5, he didn't make 3 threes and you must have a screw loose.
Fatt Jones Wrote:Three things I've noticed, Jared Polson is #5, he didn't make 3 threes and you must have a screw loose.
Your are right he was actually 4 for 5 from the field and 4 for 4 from the line with only 1 three. Screw loose or not he was the only player making shots and they did freeze him out. Again maybe he needed to have went elsewhere.
Polson scored a little bit but got abused on defense. If he and Hood get quality minutes, the Cats are finished.
Steve Kuberski Wrote:Polson scored a little bit but got abused on defense. If he and Hood get quality minutes, the Cats are finished.
I agree but that proves my point the style of play just doesn't fit a player who is much less than a nfl linebacker. Does anyone else thinks that the game has become way to rough. I mean teams are wining games with 50 points, it has become so hard to,score.