3:00 or so in 3rd
about time
need this 2 point conversion
Carr 1yd
TOUCHDOWN BELFRY

Robinson w/ the 2

34-20 Henry Clay

3:21 in 3rd
Pirates need a turnover now... just very frustrating. Rarely do you see a team down by 3TD in a game that they very well could be leading.
^^^ agree
Jackson fields a kick and smacked down
Jackson for a couple, 2nd and 8
Another big completion..1st and 10
Jones for 5
Jackson reverses field to 13, 1st nd 10
Jones for -1
James keeps, loses a yard 3d and 12

Oh wow.... dumb, dumb, dumb mistake
Sideline warning and someone on the Belfry sideline has a mental breakdown and mouths off, luckily only half the distance. 3rd and 5
Bell stopped short of 1st... 4th Down
4th and 3
*END OF 3RD QTR*

HC 34
Belfry 20
Huge play
QB keeps and Belfry denies him..turnover on downs.New life for Belfry
Johnson to the 11, 2nd and 6

Good learning experience for Snai as he will have to pick up the pace
Johnson to the 14, 3rd and 3
Carr gains the first

Johnson busts a big one and almost housed it... gain to the 47...34 yards
Pirates well over 300 yards rushing. have significantly outgained Henry Clay. Have nearly double the firstdowns.

Still losing by 2 TD's.
TIMEOUT BELFRY

10:08 in 4th
HC 34
Belfry 20
1st and 10 at HC 37

Carr to 35, 2nd and 8
Play action and the crowd is in shock at what appears to be a blatant missed PI call. 3rd and 8

Robinson close to the sticks, should be 4th and less than a yard
Big play here
Carr into secondary and oh my god what an unfortunate break...Carr fighting for extra yards and lost it..HC recovers
That may do her... just the perfect example of how the night has went
oh my
Oh wow again..bad snap..Belfry cant fall on it..HC retains posession. 2nd and Long
Man alive.. belfry forces Bell to retreat to the goalline then he reverses field and takes it to the Belfry 15
1st and Goal HC
Under 6:00
Touchdown HC
40-20

5:37 to go
well we know the main thing the will work on next week is tackling...and holding on to the ball,
Belfry seems to have a LOT of work to do defensively.

Only got to listen to the last quarter or so, but it sounds like we just didn't have the athletes to consistently stop Bell and Jackson.

Good news is, we won't be seeing a team with two guys that dynamic the rest of the way, perhaps until Central --- if they make it that far.
In horse racing you "throw out races" when a horse just has a a very uncharacteristic day where they stink it up. I think this will be one of those games over the course of the season.

I think if anyone said Belfry would have 400 yards of offense and more first downs then HC I think any Pirate fan would take it... lots of issues to address moving forward and proof positive of what turnovers and mental breakdowns can do.
^ I think you are right to look at this with the half glass full, but making plays in space is something Belfry did very well last year. Hopefully this bunch will improve.
Wow real surprised with this one!!!!!!!!!!