Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Pike Co bowl?
belfry playing harrison county sucks we would rather play someone like bell county or somebody that can make it interesting OMG:please:
:eyeroll::eyeroll::lmao:Who will be coaching for Pikeville at the Bowl Game?
clueless Wrote::eyeroll::eyeroll::lmao:Who will be coaching for Pikeville at the Bowl Game?

they losing there coach?
clueless Wrote::eyeroll::eyeroll::lmao:Who will be coaching for Pikeville at the Bowl Game?

What are you talking about?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
The basketball and football coaches have been suspended by the KHSAA for recruiting violations. I guess nobody is talking. I'm sure that the local papers are aware but since we are talking about "Pikeville" there will be no front page news.
clueless Wrote:The basketball and football coaches have been suspended by the KHSAA for recruiting violations. I guess nobody is talking. I'm sure that the local papers are aware but since we are talking about "Pikeville" there will be no front page news.
Your name is appropriate, because you ARE clueless. The player and his father came to the school and approached them (coaches) about transferring. Pikeville SELF REPORTED and (in a show of integrity a certain county school knows nothing about) imposed a self punishment as a proactive approach. NOT a KHSAA punishment. There was no recruiting going on in this instance. Know what you're talking about before insinuating anything.
Just another Pikeville hater, but this one is clueless.
I am sure that the coaches reported themselves......who are you kidding? I guess they smacked themselves on the hands and suspended themselves.:please:

No one is falling for that crap. I am not a Pikeville hater by the way. Kids are kids.....no matter where they are......And believe it or not.....the rest of the worrl is not as clueless as you may think.

Anyhow, good luck to the kids next season.
clueless Wrote:I am sure that the coaches reported themselves......who are you kidding? I guess they smacked themselves on the hands and suspended themselves.:please:

No one is falling for that crap. I am not a Pikeville hater by the way. Kids are kids.....no matter where they are......And believe it or not.....the rest of the worrl is not as clueless as you may think.

Anyhow, good luck to the kids next season.
The Pikeville AD reported it. I said PIKEVILLE self-reported, didn't say the coaches did. You say you're not a Pikeville hater, sure acting like it some. Then again, we all know you're a Pike Central fan.
I am a Pike Central Fan and pretty much a fan of all kids especially the mountain teams.....just not a fan of arrogant and self-proclaiming nobodies.:moon:
Then why in the world do you follow PCCHS and that football coach? :eyeroll:
clueless Wrote:I am a Pike Central Fan and pretty much a fan of all kids especially the mountain teams.....just not a fan of arrogant and self-proclaiming nobodies.:moon:

You'r giving us a CLUE. You'r true colors are showing. (Hate for Pikeville)
Facts are facts. The kid and his father just didn't "show up" one weekend and just "happen" upon both the football and basketball coach who just happened to be at the school at the same time ....on the weekend..... and just happened upon this young man and his father.....and then just decided to give them a tour of the facilities. :lame:

Coincidence....I think not! Regardless of my thoughts of a few arrogant fans from Pikeville.....we all have them..... I still hope for a healthy and enjoyable season for the Panther footballl team. It's pretty sad to think that even after all the crap.....the young man went elsewhere.

Obviously there are some Pikeville fans that are Pike Central/Chapman haters....what have they ever done to you? I am very happy with the success that the Hawks have had while Chapman has been at Pike Central....especially in the short time that he has been there.....I believe that they have won more games in the 3 years that he has been there than they had in all the years combined prior to his arrival.

I will say it again.....best wishes for the upcoming season to all mountain football players.....a special send out to Coach Dixon and the Hazard Bulldogs Confusednicker:
clueless Wrote:Obviously there are some Pikeville fans that are Pike Central/Chapman haters....what have they ever done to you? I am very happy with the success that the Hawks have had while Chapman has been at Pike Central....especially in the short time that he has been there.....I believe that they have won more games in the 3 years that he has been there than they had in all the years combined prior to his arrival.

I will say it again.....best wishes for the upcoming season to all mountain football players.....a special send out to Coach Dixon and the Hazard Bulldogs Confusednicker:
I'm not going to get into all the other stuff, but you lose credibility with stuff like this.

If you do not know the history of Chapman and Pikeville, that is your problem. But to let you know, there is a history there and it left both sides with animosity towards one another.

And really? Before Chapman Pike Central had not won 23 freaking games in their history? Not buying that one, considering they won 26 games from 1998-2002. and 51 from 1998-2008. That doesn't include seasons prior to 1998.

And finally, you are going to hate on Pikeville for losing in the State Semi-Finals (Something PHS has been apart of 20 times, Still waiting for Pike Central to win a Region title in ANY Boys' Sport) to the eventual State Champion? You really want to play the numbers game?

Nothing personal, just have to point out that stuff. Try to be factual when supporting your arguments.
I should have been more specific....I should have stated win/loss ratio in their history.....but history is just that......time to get over it and move on....including the one year that Chapman coached at Pikeville.....I seem to remember a pretty good turnaround for that program considering the results of the season prior to his arrival.....just stop trying to make excuses....we are all human......no matter what part of Pike County that you live in. Some of us are just in denial about our status. Have a nice day!
Powell County is playing Pikeville in the PCB
clueless Wrote:I should have been more specific....I should have stated win/loss ratio in their history.....but history is just that......time to get over it and move on....including the one year that Chapman coached at Pikeville.....I seem to remember a pretty good turnaround for that program considering the results of the season prior to his arrival.....just stop trying to make excuses....we are all human......no matter what part of Pike County that you live in. Some of us are just in denial about our status. Have a nice day!

Med up and move on clueless.
Fess up......and admit what's going on over there.....some of the fans have pretty much got on here and confessed to recruiting kids from Belfry and Central......It's funny how the P'ville fans have another name or an excuse when their hands are caught in the cookie jar. But I am sure that it was a "classy move". I'm afraid that the so called "class" for Pikeville left with Hillard Howard. He brought it with him when he came in and took it when he left.
clueless Wrote:Fess up......and admit what's going on over there.....some of the fans have pretty much got on here and confessed to recruiting kids from Belfry and Central......It's funny how the P'ville fans have another name or an excuse when their hands are caught in the cookie jar. But I am sure that it was a "classy move". I'm afraid that the so called "class" for Pikeville left with Hillard Howard. He brought it with him when he came in and took it when he left.

Lol!! Hey CLUELESS, you know what real class is?? A head football coach who wants to win at any cost, even to meet a student athlete from another region in a parking lot 60 miles away, just so he can play football for him. Or how about slapping and jerking around a small defenseless boy at football practice? REAL CLASS!! As other posters have stated, there hasn't been any recruiting going on at Pikeville High School, or any wrong doing. So get your facts straight before making accusations. It's understandable that someone who is CLUELESS and hating on Pikeville would love for these accusations to be true, because you must thrive on such things. However it's not true so get over it.
Wow.....what does the BIG-Five-0 represent? .....Your IQ?:hilarious:
clueless Wrote:Wow.....what does the BIG-Five-0 represent? .....Your IQ?:hilarious:
You are hilarious!
clueless Wrote:Wow.....what does the BIG-Five-0 represent? .....Your IQ?:hilarious:

Yeah?? Well, at least i've got a CLUE. :biglmao:
Obviously not......but I guess I better sign off.....the great and powerful all-knowing "BIg Five-0" has spoken. What a joke! Maybe you should change your name to the Wizard of Pikeville.:hilarious:
clueless Wrote:Obviously not......but I guess I better sign off.....the great and powerful all-knowing "BIg Five-0" has spoken. What a joke! Maybe you should change your name to the Wizard of Pikeville.:hilarious:

You can resort to child like name calliing all you want. However what you'r doing is not relevant and is pointless. You have had the opportunity to provide proof of you'r accusations , but could not . You just want to take cheap shots and hate on Pikeville. You'r not only CLULESS, but HOPELESS as well.
clueless Wrote:Facts are facts. The kid and his father just didn't "show up" one weekend and just "happen" upon both the football and basketball coach who just happened to be at the school at the same time ....on the weekend..... and just happened upon this young man and his father.....and then just decided to give them a tour of the facilities. :lame:

Coincidence....I think not! Regardless of my thoughts of a few arrogant fans from Pikeville.....we all have them..... I still hope for a healthy and enjoyable season for the Panther footballl team. It's pretty sad to think that even after all the crap.....the young man went elsewhere.

Obviously there are some Pikeville fans that are Pike Central/Chapman haters....what have they ever done to you? I am very happy with the success that the Hawks have had while Chapman has been at Pike Central....especially in the short time that he has been there.....I believe that they have won more games in the 3 years that he has been there than they had in all the years combined prior to his arrival.

Dude, as a Central fan, you are literally the last person to say a damn thing to anyone about recruiting...
I guess we'll see when it comes game time and Coach Mac is not on the side line.....of couse I guess that they can say that he had a belly-ache or make up some sort of excuse.....Whatever the excuse is, I'm sure it will be a classy one. :biggrin:

See ya in the fall.
lol...he be trollin' guys.
clueless Wrote:I guess we'll see when it comes game time and Coach Mac is not on the side line.....of couse I guess that they can say that he had a belly-ache or make up some sort of excuse.....Whatever the excuse is, I'm sure it will be a classy one. :biggrin:

See ya in the fall.
Did anyone say he WASN'T going to be on the sidelines? No. I'll pull up the meeting minutes from the board of control's May meeting, and we will see if the penalty is listed. I just pulled up the April one, and the Pike Central one for recruiting, institutional control failure, etc is still listed on the penalties list...hmmmm That's because it was a KHSAA imposed penalty. Man, you sure are busy trolling. I spoke to a couple Pike Central players the other day, they don't sound too enthused about the direction the offense is going to be taking this year, wonder why?
Pikeville fans, as a Pike Central supporter...I apologize.

Not all PC fans are bad eggs.
J-Rod Wrote:Pikeville fans, as a Pike Central supporter...I apologize.

Not all PC fans are bad eggs.

Yep, this.