Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Portland
0%
(2) Kentucky
100.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Portland @ (2) Kentucky 11/26
Jones going to the line for 2

Cats 31 - Portland 18
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
1 for 2

3:16 remains
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Wow!! Bogus call on Jones
#BBFL
Portland for another 3
#BBFL
Cats 32 - 23

1:54 remains
#BBFL
Nice pass to Davis for the lob from Jones!!
#BBFL
Strong move by MKG on the and 1

Makes it a 3 point play
#BBFL
Davis hits 1 of 2 on the bonus!
#BBFL
At the half..

Cats 38 - Portland 26
#BBFL
Will someone do the updates in the 2nd half? I got to watch my team Clemson take on South Carolina.
#BBFL
turnover by Portland leads to a Kentucky basket
Monterous dunk by kidd-gilchrist
Thanks SK, I gotta watch my Tigers! lol
#BBFL
basket by portland
MisterPerfect Wrote:Thanks SK, I gotta watch my Tigers! lol

Welcome :Thumbs:
basket by Teague
turnover by portland leads to a basket by Lamb plus foul

Free Throw is good

2nd 13:03

Cats 55-39
another turnover by portland
2nd 11:56

Kentucky 58-39