•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry\Breathitt (Updates)
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Breathitt is playing badly. Giving Belfry credit for some of it, but come on Bobcats, make the easy plays.

How much of that is Belfry dominating the run offense of Breathitt though you have to ask?

You have to think Breathitt is having to veer off their game plan a bit.

That defense isnt so slow and clumsy after all huh? Wink
Nice play by the the CB to strip the ball.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Bobcat interception.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Cox redeems himself!

Interception and returns to the 40
Bad read by Williams, Johnson was open with noone within ten yards short
Trent keeps for 6, 2nd and 4
Collins on the swing for a big gain into Pirate territory
Belfry picks it right back off!! Wow
#BBFL
EKUAlum05 Wrote:How much of that is Belfry dominating the run offense of Breathitt though you have to ask?

You have to think Breathitt is having to veer off their game plan a bit.

That defense isnt so slow and clumsy after all huh? Wink

I gave Belfry credit and yes the defense has improved from when I saw them early this season. But they were slow and clumsy then.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Poor decision by Trent... pressured and noone open and he froces it..Ghormley picks it
Johnson gains about 6, 2nd and 4
Williams takes a knee

END OF 1ST HALF

Belfry 6
Breathitt 0
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Williams takes a knee

END OF 1ST HALF

Belfry 6
Breathitt 0

I thought it would be a defensive game.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Very evenly matched Half

Only one true drive sustained and it resulted in 6 points..but even it required a deep 3rd Down conversion to continue.

Bobcats run D is making it tough on belfry, Pirate D has basically shut down the Bobcat rushing attack.

Both teams with spotty special teams play and critical mistakes.
Keep it up, Pirates.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:I thought it would be a defensive game.

Both teams appear to be forcing it a bit. Trent looks unusually impatient and I have to think he will settle down a bit. Meanwhile, Pirates have had a couple killer false starts that they have to eliminate, and the backs aren't as patient as normal.

Lets see how the 2nd Half pans out and who makes the big adjustments now. Still anyone's game.
Breathitt = 18 rushing yards
Bobcats have to keep Belfry from getting up two scores.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Sani Warren ladies and gentlemen!!!!!!!

Breathitt with a deep pass to Cox and he tries to make a move and Warren robs him...

wonder where the Jackson police was for that robbery,lol
i noticed Belfry has slipped several times when cutting,really havent seen Breahitt slip,wonder if theres a diffrence in there cleats?
cuppett777 Wrote:i noticed Belfry has slipped several times when cutting,really havent seen Breahitt slip,wonder if theres a diffrence in there cleats?
Breathitt wet down the field!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am kidding of course (unless Belfry loses). HAHA
Belfry will receive to open the 2nd Half

For those just popping in, 6-0 Belfry at the Half
This game reminds me of LSU vs. Alabama game.
#BBFL
^^^

Crappy special teams, great defense, and offense that are not used to being slowed down.
^Perfect match aaa? lol

2nd half, here we go!
#BBFL
Squib fielded and returned to around the 40, good field position belfry
I can't get over at the blocking of the big guys for the Pirates.
#BBFL
Nice surge Johnson as he breaks a tackle for 4, 2nd and 6
Johnson option pitch and nice run..gets the first and then some
When one Bobcat tackles. They all tackle!
#BBFL
Robinson swep left and gets up field for 3 or 4 before being turned back, 2nd and 7
Williams keeps and falls forward for 2 or 3
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next